Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
AGREED MAN
I don't like the idea of the off-site things.
AGREED MAN
I don't like the idea of the off-site things.
1V5lI2H.png
@Darkfeather@Chills @Draconequis @kahlannightwing@Aeritah

Going to reply in just one post cause otherwise it would be too long

The things about the ranks totally makes sense, didn't hit me about the unfairness of that rule, so we can just discuss about a reform on that once all our other issues are resolved ^^

Yeah I guess its pathetic of us to argue like that. Delete both our threads, sure I have no problem with that. Co-ordinate, definitely, but usually 2 or 3 people may have difference of opinions so maybe this time we can have our members more involved?, cause this is originally a discussion thread xD.

I don't know anything about the skype rules or fandom, didn't know that rule existed.

Sorry?, Damn I wanted to tell sorry from the start but yeah a bit of ego would be hurt *oops*.

So yeah sorry astrid :)

As for holding a poll, I just wanted to know whether anyone wanted a poll. Definitely not suggesting it ^^, though yeah it may look like that I guess

Hope I didnt miss anything else ^^
@Darkfeather@Chills @Draconequis @kahlannightwing@Aeritah

Going to reply in just one post cause otherwise it would be too long

The things about the ranks totally makes sense, didn't hit me about the unfairness of that rule, so we can just discuss about a reform on that once all our other issues are resolved ^^

Yeah I guess its pathetic of us to argue like that. Delete both our threads, sure I have no problem with that. Co-ordinate, definitely, but usually 2 or 3 people may have difference of opinions so maybe this time we can have our members more involved?, cause this is originally a discussion thread xD.

I don't know anything about the skype rules or fandom, didn't know that rule existed.

Sorry?, Damn I wanted to tell sorry from the start but yeah a bit of ego would be hurt *oops*.

So yeah sorry astrid :)

As for holding a poll, I just wanted to know whether anyone wanted a poll. Definitely not suggesting it ^^, though yeah it may look like that I guess

Hope I didnt miss anything else ^^
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid

I'm not interested in drama. Either we work as a team or I'm out. If just one person is dictating the group I'm not interested either. I like Astrid's thread because there's multiple people doing things and we aren't just being drug along and told how things are going to be. I like being able to have input.
@Zaid

I'm not interested in drama. Either we work as a team or I'm out. If just one person is dictating the group I'm not interested either. I like Astrid's thread because there's multiple people doing things and we aren't just being drug along and told how things are going to be. I like being able to have input.

@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere
Also not going to vote. Honestly, when I got the ping from Zaid about DO NOT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD, my initial response was "ugh, really? Why is this public? Deal with it privately." My opinion has not changed, based on the further posts in this thread.

As for the ranks thing - I'd be okay with ranks based on % of your dragons being nocs, up to maybe 30 or 50%.

The offsite thing is nice, I guess, but I am realistically never ever going to access it. If I am doing FR things, I am on FR.
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere
Also not going to vote. Honestly, when I got the ping from Zaid about DO NOT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD, my initial response was "ugh, really? Why is this public? Deal with it privately." My opinion has not changed, based on the further posts in this thread.

As for the ranks thing - I'd be okay with ranks based on % of your dragons being nocs, up to maybe 30 or 50%.

The offsite thing is nice, I guess, but I am realistically never ever going to access it. If I am doing FR things, I am on FR.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
I'd love to help but I'm not about to pick favorites on this matter. I am addicted to nocs!! But I can't stand drama.

So once you two decide which thread will be used I would love to be pinged to it so that I may enjoy my noc addiction with fellow noc hoarders.

(Currently on my cell phone so wasn't able to look at thread details/rules)
I'd love to help but I'm not about to pick favorites on this matter. I am addicted to nocs!! But I can't stand drama.

So once you two decide which thread will be used I would love to be pinged to it so that I may enjoy my noc addiction with fellow noc hoarders.

(Currently on my cell phone so wasn't able to look at thread details/rules)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
While I also don't really care for drama, I also feel it's not my place to tell someone how to deal with their relationships. Our opinion was asked so I gave mine based on what I feel makes the most sense. But I do hope you guys manage to work this out. It's not worth fighting over.
While I also don't really care for drama, I also feel it's not my place to tell someone how to deal with their relationships. Our opinion was asked so I gave mine based on what I feel makes the most sense. But I do hope you guys manage to work this out. It's not worth fighting over.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Blackhearted

Like I said, I did want a team ^^

@AshtaraSilunar

Sorry, that was a dumb thing for me to do

@Ravaen
I should have realised that nobody would like choosing sorry again

@Darkfeather
Yeah , it isn't worth fighting over

Sorry guys for the drama, was totally unnecessary. I get it now. I caused uncomfortness for you guys, it won't happen again^^ Sorry:(
@Blackhearted

Like I said, I did want a team ^^

@AshtaraSilunar

Sorry, that was a dumb thing for me to do

@Ravaen
I should have realised that nobody would like choosing sorry again

@Darkfeather
Yeah , it isn't worth fighting over

Sorry guys for the drama, was totally unnecessary. I get it now. I caused uncomfortness for you guys, it won't happen again^^ Sorry:(
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere
I'm sorry, I kind of hate to do this, but this association isn't becoming what I thought it would be and so far, the drama is a massive deterrent to me. Plus the ranking system is... in a couple words, hyper elitist (I don't know if this was both of your ideas or just one, but I feel like this group is not taking the direction I had expected it to).

Again, I feel a little bad for this, but if I could be removed from the group and all connected pinglists, it would be much appreciated.

Good luck in your future endeavors for this group. I hope you can work something out.
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere
I'm sorry, I kind of hate to do this, but this association isn't becoming what I thought it would be and so far, the drama is a massive deterrent to me. Plus the ranking system is... in a couple words, hyper elitist (I don't know if this was both of your ideas or just one, but I feel like this group is not taking the direction I had expected it to).

Again, I feel a little bad for this, but if I could be removed from the group and all connected pinglists, it would be much appreciated.

Good luck in your future endeavors for this group. I hope you can work something out.
@Sabariel

Sorry its come to this. But hopefully this all gets resolved and you decide that you can join back

The ranking system will mostly be disassembled cause it isn't what most people felt it should be like.

All I can say is sorry and hope you will reconsider your decision in the future.
@Sabariel

Sorry its come to this. But hopefully this all gets resolved and you decide that you can join back

The ranking system will mostly be disassembled cause it isn't what most people felt it should be like.

All I can say is sorry and hope you will reconsider your decision in the future.
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@zaid

It's okay. These things happen sometimes and they can be hard to deal with or to know how in the right way. I get it. I've been there. This group still has my support. :3
@zaid

It's okay. These things happen sometimes and they can be hard to deal with or to know how in the right way. I get it. I've been there. This group still has my support. :3
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72