Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72
@Zaid
I think that you shouldn't get ranks based on the amount of nocs you have,
because this group is about your addiction for them, not how many you have. So, let's say this all-out crazy nocturne fan only had 10 nocturnes. SORRY, NOPE, YOU CAN'T HAVE A NICE RANK BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF NOCTURNES.
Sorry, but literally.
145 nocs.
When is that even going to happen.
Plus, even though we're noc addicts and we really want these cool ranks, most normal people wouldn't keep that many dergs. It's just too much clutter. Plus I like to actually know all the dergs I have. How would anyone keep track of that many nocs.
Tempting to get that many, but no. My tiny lair wouldn't survive.

@AstridAtmosphere @Kralisi
I feel that there shouldn't be a poll for who's thread stays or anything. You guys are friends.
Find a Compromise.
Ever heard of saying sorry and making up??
Try it.
One solution to both your problems would be to completely demolish both threads and work together to make a new one from scratch. Collaborate.
All of you have great views on the group, It'd be even better if you worked together.

AND I AM ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU. Making us CHOOSE. WHAT IS THIS?? I suggest all of you apologize (first to each other) then to all of us. Why on earth would you want us to choose between you two.

Guys. We're all here for you, so take our ideas and use them. If they don't work out, well then oh well. Try a different idea.
@Zaid
I think that you shouldn't get ranks based on the amount of nocs you have,
because this group is about your addiction for them, not how many you have. So, let's say this all-out crazy nocturne fan only had 10 nocturnes. SORRY, NOPE, YOU CAN'T HAVE A NICE RANK BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF NOCTURNES.
Sorry, but literally.
145 nocs.
When is that even going to happen.
Plus, even though we're noc addicts and we really want these cool ranks, most normal people wouldn't keep that many dergs. It's just too much clutter. Plus I like to actually know all the dergs I have. How would anyone keep track of that many nocs.
Tempting to get that many, but no. My tiny lair wouldn't survive.

@AstridAtmosphere @Kralisi
I feel that there shouldn't be a poll for who's thread stays or anything. You guys are friends.
Find a Compromise.
Ever heard of saying sorry and making up??
Try it.
One solution to both your problems would be to completely demolish both threads and work together to make a new one from scratch. Collaborate.
All of you have great views on the group, It'd be even better if you worked together.

AND I AM ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU. Making us CHOOSE. WHAT IS THIS?? I suggest all of you apologize (first to each other) then to all of us. Why on earth would you want us to choose between you two.

Guys. We're all here for you, so take our ideas and use them. If they don't work out, well then oh well. Try a different idea.
1V5lI2H.png
@chills

I think this is a valid point. But at the same time, what would you base ranks on if not that? Do you have any suggestions?

While I think constructive criticism is important I also think potential solutions should be tossed out too.
@chills

I think this is a valid point. But at the same time, what would you base ranks on if not that? Do you have any suggestions?

While I think constructive criticism is important I also think potential solutions should be tossed out too.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather
Actually, I do have a suggestion.
I should've added it in there..

@Zaid
A solution to the ranks would be, perhaps, to base ranks off of group participation and proven love for nocs rather than the amount of them.

EDIT: Another thing is, the thread doesn't really come together. I think Astrid's thread has a better look to it, everything comes together. All of your banners don't match the header.
@Darkfeather
Actually, I do have a suggestion.
I should've added it in there..

@Zaid
A solution to the ranks would be, perhaps, to base ranks off of group participation and proven love for nocs rather than the amount of them.

EDIT: Another thing is, the thread doesn't really come together. I think Astrid's thread has a better look to it, everything comes together. All of your banners don't match the header.
1V5lI2H.png
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere What ridiculous and disappointing drama....

I agree with @Chills. The ranks for how many Nocturnes you have is pretty silly, but it isn't game-breaking or anything. It's just something I wouldn't be interested in.

I also wanted to comment on the Skype rules. I actually read them over...and half of them do not make sense. I don't understand or agree with the trigger warnings (except for the gore), and find their inclusion a little bewildering. I won't be joining in on the Skype conversations if my voice is going to be so policed in ways that make no logical sense.

Also the rule on fandom is pretty unclear. I have no idea what you mean by not speaking about fandom.

I also agree with Chills about this poll. This is between you two. The threads look the same to me, and it seems you two are using us to pick favorites. I know you want to act like that's not what this is, but that is certainly what it looks like. Work this out between the two of you, privately or not as you wish, and fix the communication problems.

I am not voting in this poll.
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere What ridiculous and disappointing drama....

I agree with @Chills. The ranks for how many Nocturnes you have is pretty silly, but it isn't game-breaking or anything. It's just something I wouldn't be interested in.

I also wanted to comment on the Skype rules. I actually read them over...and half of them do not make sense. I don't understand or agree with the trigger warnings (except for the gore), and find their inclusion a little bewildering. I won't be joining in on the Skype conversations if my voice is going to be so policed in ways that make no logical sense.

Also the rule on fandom is pretty unclear. I have no idea what you mean by not speaking about fandom.

I also agree with Chills about this poll. This is between you two. The threads look the same to me, and it seems you two are using us to pick favorites. I know you want to act like that's not what this is, but that is certainly what it looks like. Work this out between the two of you, privately or not as you wish, and fix the communication problems.

I am not voting in this poll.
turlesdragonplushie.pngkahlannightwing.pnghatcherymini.jpgSubbmKc.pngturlesdragonplushie2.png
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere

I am not voting on this issue because it is childish and stupid. it needs to be worked out via PM and not on public forums. People need to be adult about this T.T

EDIT: Sorry if that above sounds harsh, but i really dislike when people who are supposed to be in charge and responsible start fighting like cats or something. Is it that hard to delete both threads and start a new one together? Split everything if you both want to run this thing so bad.

I agree with the above people about rankings. I kind of don't have that many nocturnes, and will never have most of my lair as them because i like other breeds as well. That being said, my nocturnes have a special place in my heart. They are the ones who have the most expensive genes in my entire lair, and are my most expensive gene projects.. most need crystal and facet.

Im thinking it should go by time invested or something besides the whole ranking numbers thing T.T That way people like me who like to keep a balanced lair for aesthetic reasons wont be ranked at level dirt. T.T
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere

I am not voting on this issue because it is childish and stupid. it needs to be worked out via PM and not on public forums. People need to be adult about this T.T

EDIT: Sorry if that above sounds harsh, but i really dislike when people who are supposed to be in charge and responsible start fighting like cats or something. Is it that hard to delete both threads and start a new one together? Split everything if you both want to run this thing so bad.

I agree with the above people about rankings. I kind of don't have that many nocturnes, and will never have most of my lair as them because i like other breeds as well. That being said, my nocturnes have a special place in my heart. They are the ones who have the most expensive genes in my entire lair, and are my most expensive gene projects.. most need crystal and facet.

Im thinking it should go by time invested or something besides the whole ranking numbers thing T.T That way people like me who like to keep a balanced lair for aesthetic reasons wont be ranked at level dirt. T.T
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis @kahlannightwing
I want to agree with you guys that they should keep their argument private since it's kind of pathetic. (No offense guys ♥) But then, I don't want to agree because reading their argument, it's obvious that they need help. If they kept it private they would never get anywhere. It'd just never end.
Then we'd be sitting here like. Which thread is the main thread?? Where are the leaders?? Oh right they're having a childish argument (No offense again)
@Draconequis @kahlannightwing
I want to agree with you guys that they should keep their argument private since it's kind of pathetic. (No offense guys ♥) But then, I don't want to agree because reading their argument, it's obvious that they need help. If they kept it private they would never get anywhere. It'd just never end.
Then we'd be sitting here like. Which thread is the main thread?? Where are the leaders?? Oh right they're having a childish argument (No offense again)
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills If they need help, the solution is not that hard. At least, not in my opinion.

Apologize. Both of them need to for failing to communicate as they should. Barring everything else, that is the main problem here.

Scrap both threads. Then work on one together. It shouldn't matter who makes the thread for this group if this really is about Noc's.

This will require both of them putting aside their hurt feelings and damaged pride and working together to create something special that will last because they can learn how to work together. If this is happening now, before we even start the thread, it will happen again.

That's just my no-nonsense solution, however.
@Chills If they need help, the solution is not that hard. At least, not in my opinion.

Apologize. Both of them need to for failing to communicate as they should. Barring everything else, that is the main problem here.

Scrap both threads. Then work on one together. It shouldn't matter who makes the thread for this group if this really is about Noc's.

This will require both of them putting aside their hurt feelings and damaged pride and working together to create something special that will last because they can learn how to work together. If this is happening now, before we even start the thread, it will happen again.

turlesdragonplushie.pngkahlannightwing.pnghatcherymini.jpgSubbmKc.pngturlesdragonplushie2.png
@zaid @astridatmosphere

Come on you guys :C Please work this out. It shouldn't be up to us to pick favorites -- that's not cool, and totally unnecessary.

I will say though, that I agree with the fact that Zaid was the original founder, so he should have at least a little presiding rule here, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the argument you two are having is not okay.

It's damaging to the group, damaging to your friendship, and so terribly pointless.

* I also agree on changing the rankings to participation-based. If you really want something for numbers though, maybe make up little ribbon icons for different 10's values? But it'd be something for lair pages only, and not something that presided over the whole lair.

I also think you two need to have more people in charge. Why? Because you both have lives, and you both clearly can't communicate 24/7. Which is NORMAL, mind you. When I was doing admin work for the last group I was a part of, there were so many forms of communication - and one that I'm working on starting up even has us communicating by outside means other than just Skype.
If this is a project you really want to dedicate your time and effort to, you really really need to work on communication. And you also need to understand your places in the project - the last say should go to the person who started the thing -- but this doesn't mean that they should turn away everything they don't like initially, since it could provide useful in the long run.

As for the deal here - I will give my honest opinion.

We don't need a website. FR has provided us with a Forum Setup that works just fine, and for everyone willing to join the Skype side of things, there's that too. Our outlets of communication are there guys - we just have to use them.
Oh - and honestly, I don't want to go sign up for another site when the one I'm on works perfectly fine.

*general suggestions*
1. Work co-op on a thread
2. Re-Visit the Skype rules
3. Consider the Whole
4. Understand that FR is a Game
5. Communicate!!!
@zaid @astridatmosphere

Come on you guys :C Please work this out. It shouldn't be up to us to pick favorites -- that's not cool, and totally unnecessary.

I will say though, that I agree with the fact that Zaid was the original founder, so he should have at least a little presiding rule here, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the argument you two are having is not okay.

It's damaging to the group, damaging to your friendship, and so terribly pointless.

* I also agree on changing the rankings to participation-based. If you really want something for numbers though, maybe make up little ribbon icons for different 10's values? But it'd be something for lair pages only, and not something that presided over the whole lair.

I also think you two need to have more people in charge. Why? Because you both have lives, and you both clearly can't communicate 24/7. Which is NORMAL, mind you. When I was doing admin work for the last group I was a part of, there were so many forms of communication - and one that I'm working on starting up even has us communicating by outside means other than just Skype.
If this is a project you really want to dedicate your time and effort to, you really really need to work on communication. And you also need to understand your places in the project - the last say should go to the person who started the thing -- but this doesn't mean that they should turn away everything they don't like initially, since it could provide useful in the long run.

As for the deal here - I will give my honest opinion.

We don't need a website. FR has provided us with a Forum Setup that works just fine, and for everyone willing to join the Skype side of things, there's that too. Our outlets of communication are there guys - we just have to use them.
Oh - and honestly, I don't want to go sign up for another site when the one I'm on works perfectly fine.

*general suggestions*
3. Consider the Whole
5. Communicate!!!
tumblr_nn3dg4szQ01u2bprpo2_r1_540.png
@Chills @kahlannightwing [quote name="kahlannightwing" date=2015-06-09 08:01:21] Apologize. Both of them need to for failing to communicate as they should. Barring everything else, that is the main problem here. Scrap both threads. Then work on one together. It shouldn't matter who makes the thread for this group if this really is about Noc's. This will require both of them putting aside their hurt feelings and damaged pride and working together to create something special that will last because they can learn how to work together. If this is happening now, before we even start the thread, it will happen again. That's just my no-nonsense solution, however. [/quote] couldn't have said it better myself. ^.^
@Chills @kahlannightwing
kahlannightwing wrote on 2015-06-09:

couldn't have said it better myself. ^.^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[quote name="Aeritah" date=2015-06-09 08:13:33] *general suggestions* 1. Work co-op on a thread 2. Re-Visit the Skype rules 3. Consider the Whole 4. Understand that FR is a Game 5. Communicate!!! [/quote] Seconded! I'd also agree that I'm not interested in an off-site site for this site.
Aeritah wrote on 2015-06-09:
*general suggestions*
3. Consider the Whole
5. Communicate!!!

Seconded!

I'd also agree that I'm not interested in an off-site site for this site.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72