Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72
@Locus

I get you^^.

And get well soon. I just had a ear infection last week.. and the pain was horrible.
@Locus

I get you^^.

And get well soon. I just had a ear infection last week.. and the pain was horrible.
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Locus ~ hope you feel well soon!

@Zaid ~ I'll hang in there till things are sorted out :)
@Locus ~ hope you feel well soon!

@Zaid ~ I'll hang in there till things are sorted out :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Mombot3000 Thank you! ^^
@Mombot3000 Thank you! ^^
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
She's still allowed to defend herself. Tensions are very high over this, but its understandable given Zaid's reaction. A lot of people worked hard to get things moving after such a long stagnation period. @Locus you yourself were one of the people who told Astrid she SHOULD post the thread, but now you're acting like you had nothing to do with it. Astrid does not deserve to be thrown to the wolves like this. I for one am appalled at the lack of support and backbone being shown here.
She's still allowed to defend herself. Tensions are very high over this, but its understandable given Zaid's reaction. A lot of people worked hard to get things moving after such a long stagnation period. @Locus you yourself were one of the people who told Astrid she SHOULD post the thread, but now you're acting like you had nothing to do with it. Astrid does not deserve to be thrown to the wolves like this. I for one am appalled at the lack of support and backbone being shown here.
happy-hour-sm_zps1b30e4a6.pngTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif fonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpg
@Zaid

So I've taken sometime to myself to clear my head on how best to approach this. First off it is important to me that people know what is going on and all parties involved can be held accountable no matter what decision is reached. For that reason I feel that this should remain a public discussion so that the people will get both sides of the story and not just one of the other. Total transparency and honesty. This discussion has a direct impact on how this group will move forward. Yes it is a monster of a thing and may be uncomfortable for some but that makes it no less important or necessary. That being said it is my hope a resolution is reached swiftly for the good of all involved.

One issue I cannot ignore. Zaid I do think it was rude of you not to have even given me a chance to contact you privately before your first post. You waited all but one hour before posting in this thread. Did you even consider what time it was for me when you posted? I understand you were upset at the time, but a little patience would have gone a long long way. I would have thought our friendship would have earned me that much at least.

As for the thread we opened I've thought long and hard about it and decided not to close it. I stand by what we've accomplished together and feel it would only be an insult to all the people who have been working so hard if the fruits of their labor were to go away simply because of one person's selfish request.

If you wanted to be the one to maintain things so badly I would have liked for you to at least have listened to the edits and issues others were continually trying to point out to you. There was several things stopping us with your thread to the point of it being unusable. If you want I will list them for you all out again but at this point it seems a bit redundant.

As for your part in all of this there was so much you were attempting to handle by yourself and that's just not right. I want to stress that you are still a co founder and the maintainer of the offsite. I'm maintaining the ping lists and keeping the rules and members list up to date for the main thread. Squid is running the social media, BH is handling the treasury, Kralisi is graphics and artwork, and Locus is in charge of events. Denri helped me with the banners. We each have our own jobs our own piece to the puzzle. A group effort. That's the whole point of this project right? Each of us coming together to handle a separate part and thus the whole is stronger for it. This way the group doesn't have to rely on any one person we all share the duties and share in the fun. As it should be.

Can we please get back to focusing on Nocturnes now?

@jahnathin @Blackhearted @Kralisi @Locus @Denri
~Sorry for the ping guys I just wanted to let you know what's going on.
@Zaid

So I've taken sometime to myself to clear my head on how best to approach this. First off it is important to me that people know what is going on and all parties involved can be held accountable no matter what decision is reached. For that reason I feel that this should remain a public discussion so that the people will get both sides of the story and not just one of the other. Total transparency and honesty. This discussion has a direct impact on how this group will move forward. Yes it is a monster of a thing and may be uncomfortable for some but that makes it no less important or necessary. That being said it is my hope a resolution is reached swiftly for the good of all involved.

One issue I cannot ignore. Zaid I do think it was rude of you not to have even given me a chance to contact you privately before your first post. You waited all but one hour before posting in this thread. Did you even consider what time it was for me when you posted? I understand you were upset at the time, but a little patience would have gone a long long way. I would have thought our friendship would have earned me that much at least.

As for the thread we opened I've thought long and hard about it and decided not to close it. I stand by what we've accomplished together and feel it would only be an insult to all the people who have been working so hard if the fruits of their labor were to go away simply because of one person's selfish request.

If you wanted to be the one to maintain things so badly I would have liked for you to at least have listened to the edits and issues others were continually trying to point out to you. There was several things stopping us with your thread to the point of it being unusable. If you want I will list them for you all out again but at this point it seems a bit redundant.

As for your part in all of this there was so much you were attempting to handle by yourself and that's just not right. I want to stress that you are still a co founder and the maintainer of the offsite. I'm maintaining the ping lists and keeping the rules and members list up to date for the main thread. Squid is running the social media, BH is handling the treasury, Kralisi is graphics and artwork, and Locus is in charge of events. Denri helped me with the banners. We each have our own jobs our own piece to the puzzle. A group effort. That's the whole point of this project right? Each of us coming together to handle a separate part and thus the whole is stronger for it. This way the group doesn't have to rely on any one person we all share the duties and share in the fun. As it should be.

Can we please get back to focusing on Nocturnes now?

@jahnathin @Blackhearted @Kralisi @Locus @Denri
~Sorry for the ping guys I just wanted to let you know what's going on.
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

astrid's p. on point here imo, yo.

i love nocs but i have only 2, because i am a trashcan with lair space issues.
astrid's p. on point here imo, yo.

i love nocs but i have only 2, because i am a trashcan with lair space issues.
J1Hn7rK.png
In the interest of moving forward, maybe the group could vote on which thread they want to use? Astrid's or Zaid's. We could set up a poll and maybe vote for a week? Just did something similar for the ice flight's subspecies and it had great results.
In the interest of moving forward, maybe the group could vote on which thread they want to use? Astrid's or Zaid's. We could set up a poll and maybe vote for a week? Just did something similar for the ice flight's subspecies and it had great results.
happy-hour-sm_zps1b30e4a6.pngTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif fonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpg
@AstridAtmosphere Hello I am all for keeping it public:) Okay so you felt I was rude because I posted here, but you started a thread without notifying me, that seems rude to me. But all I can say is sorry, I just wanted everybody to know that I didn't have any idea that a thread was being opened. As for giving people various jobs, I was actually all for it but you did say you didn't want too many people and that me and you were enough, so please don't tell that I wanted to do everything by myself And edits pointed out by everyone, I only know about you and kralisi, and I did implement a majority of suggestions even though I was uncomfortable with it. And why is it that every single suggestion given by you has to be implemented. Yeah we're in this as a team, but that doesn't change the fact I started this thread. And I had a main thread up. but you decided to make one of your own. And I did want to open the main thread but you said there was lots of time. You said you had to clear up something with Kralisi , but I didn't get any messages from you about that so I thought you hadn't managed to contact her. So the thread opening delay was not cause I didn't open the thread but you didn't want to open it. So of course when you told me that you had to discuss something with kralisi, I don't understand how that was telling me that you didn't like my thread and you wanted to make your own. And as for treasury, I trust BH alot, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to apply for a position in our team, which is why I wanted to get to know everyone more. Don't get me wrong @Blackhearted, please.. I trust you but I really didn't know you wanted the position. And Kralisi is not the only artist, shes the main one, but even elemes helped out and wayvern , I think is a bit busy but they making the badges and yeah they are one of the artists. [quote]I would have thought our friendship would have earned me that much at least.[/quote] So doesn't you starting a thread even though I had made one come under you atleast telling me that you wanted to start a thread. And I am of course all for focusing on nocs* goes off to cuddle with his bats* @Kralisi I didn't see myself as the one causing the stagnation, like I said above you guys didn't want me to open the thread, and yes you did say you guys liked the thread. If you felt that the thread should have had a complete makeover, then maybe you should have told " Zaid, I really feel this thread isn't upto the mark and it needs a total redo" But you didn't tell me that, so how was I supposed to know that you guys didn't like my thread and you felt that you guys would do a better job than me. Some of our friends pointed out that complete communication was required. I am sorry that I didn't understand your subtle hints that you didn't like my work. Like I am not being snide or sarcastic here, I mean it.
@AstridAtmosphere

Hello

I am all for keeping it public:)

Okay so you felt I was rude because I posted here, but you started a thread without notifying me, that seems rude to me. But all I can say is sorry, I just wanted everybody to know that I didn't have any idea that a thread was being opened.

As for giving people various jobs, I was actually all for it but you did say you didn't want too many people and that me and you were enough, so please don't tell that I wanted to do everything by myself

And edits pointed out by everyone, I only know about you and kralisi, and I did implement a majority of suggestions even though I was uncomfortable with it. And why is it that every single suggestion given by you has to be implemented.

Yeah we're in this as a team, but that doesn't change the fact I started this thread. And I had a main thread up. but you decided to make one of your own.

And I did want to open the main thread but you said there was lots of time. You said you had to clear up something with Kralisi , but I didn't get any messages from you about that so I thought you hadn't managed to contact her. So the thread opening delay was not cause I didn't open the thread but you didn't want to open it. So of course when you told me that you had to discuss something with kralisi, I don't understand how that was telling me that you didn't like my thread and you wanted to make your own.

And as for treasury, I trust BH alot, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to apply for a position in our team, which is why I wanted to get to know everyone more. Don't get me wrong @Blackhearted, please.. I trust you but I really didn't know you wanted the position.

And Kralisi is not the only artist, shes the main one, but even elemes helped out and wayvern , I think is a bit busy but they making the badges and yeah they are one of the artists.
Quote:
I would have thought our friendship would have earned me that much at least.

So doesn't you starting a thread even though I had made one come under you atleast telling me that you wanted to start a thread.

And I am of course all for focusing on nocs* goes off to cuddle with his bats*

@Kralisi

I didn't see myself as the one causing the stagnation, like I said above you guys didn't want me to open the thread, and yes you did say you guys liked the thread.

If you felt that the thread should have had a complete makeover, then maybe you should have told

" Zaid, I really feel this thread isn't upto the mark and it needs a total redo"

But you didn't tell me that, so how was I supposed to know that you guys didn't like my thread and you felt that you guys would do a better job than me.

Some of our friends pointed out that complete communication was required. I am sorry that I didn't understand your subtle hints that you didn't like my work. Like I am not being snide or sarcastic here, I mean it.

NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@AstridAtmosphere@Snowfarm@Wayvern@Arienai@LadyKuro@Mombot3000@Lykos
@Nubbs@Vulpeli@SoulsCoatls@Blackhearted@Scope@Aushi@Perce@Haley@Willowfire
@AshCat@ShadowindART@Darkfeather@jarethbowie@Aeritah@Draconequis@xlilCarol
@Majestic9468@CheckeredJoker@dln002@Kralisi@Prey@Cheezit@PASIV@ToTheTrees
@TrundlingPumpkin@Snowbelle@ADarkWinter@Aeritah@ZenithNadir@Silen
@ShivaDiamondDust@Sabariel@Boundary@AshtaraSilunar@RavenousPoe@Candor
@ButterflyFallacy@lightly@Faileas@WisdomTeeth@Starly@kahlannightwing@RingMaster
@Fadeela@haelfire@Cutiepaws@BeingOfNature@KiraJacqueline@Rattz@vriskittles
@Kanga@Xiocite@Rivix@CelestinaKetzia@wesleydog@KinqBoo@venvargie@Ravaen@Chills
@Zhar@KarmaSutra@HollowedAngel

So Kralisi suggested we hold a poll to decide whose thread to use.

Both of us have placed our account of views publicly, so that should help you guys decide whose thread is better suited for the groups needs.

I don't know about astrid but I feel that whoever loses shall remain part of the staff/ founder cause even though we have our differences , we both contributed to this group. So the winner of this poll, will be the one whose thread we keep has the main NAA thread.

So I just wanted to get a general consensus of whether we should go ahead with this or not, plus for astrid to give her view on this

We are a team but I think both of us should tell everyone what exactly we have contributed to the post so I'm going to post what I did for the group and astrid would tell hers

So here goes

- I had the idea for making an association.
-Started the original DT thread and main NAA thread

Main thread by me

-Made our site
http://nocassociation.weebly.com/

-Ranks etc etc

I'll add more later( can't think of anything elsexDD)

Anything else you guys want to suggest so this thread can run smoothly is appreciated and needed ^^

@AstridAtmosphere@Snowfarm@Wayvern@Arienai@LadyKuro@Mombot3000@Lykos
@Nubbs@Vulpeli@SoulsCoatls@Blackhearted@Scope@Aushi@Perce@Haley@Willowfire
@AshCat@ShadowindART@Darkfeather@jarethbowie@Aeritah@Draconequis@xlilCarol
@Majestic9468@CheckeredJoker@dln002@Kralisi@Prey@Cheezit@PASIV@ToTheTrees
@TrundlingPumpkin@Snowbelle@ADarkWinter@Aeritah@ZenithNadir@Silen
@ShivaDiamondDust@Sabariel@Boundary@AshtaraSilunar@RavenousPoe@Candor
@ButterflyFallacy@lightly@Faileas@WisdomTeeth@Starly@kahlannightwing@RingMaster
@Fadeela@haelfire@Cutiepaws@BeingOfNature@KiraJacqueline@Rattz@vriskittles
@Kanga@Xiocite@Rivix@CelestinaKetzia@wesleydog@KinqBoo@venvargie@Ravaen@Chills
@Zhar@KarmaSutra@HollowedAngel

So Kralisi suggested we hold a poll to decide whose thread to use.

Both of us have placed our account of views publicly, so that should help you guys decide whose thread is better suited for the groups needs.

I don't know about astrid but I feel that whoever loses shall remain part of the staff/ founder cause even though we have our differences , we both contributed to this group. So the winner of this poll, will be the one whose thread we keep has the main NAA thread.

So I just wanted to get a general consensus of whether we should go ahead with this or not, plus for astrid to give her view on this

We are a team but I think both of us should tell everyone what exactly we have contributed to the post so I'm going to post what I did for the group and astrid would tell hers

So here goes

- I had the idea for making an association.
-Started the original DT thread and main NAA thread

Main thread by me

-Made our site
http://nocassociation.weebly.com/

-Ranks etc etc

I'll add more later( can't think of anything elsexDD)

Anything else you guys want to suggest so this thread can run smoothly is appreciated and needed ^^

NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@zaid

Um wow this sure is a mess. Seems there was a lot of miscommunication or lack of it. Sorry to see this group with such a bumpy start.

But I think since it was originally your idea and that you're active, no matter the delays, you should be entitled to making the thread. That seems the most fair to me.
@zaid

Um wow this sure is a mess. Seems there was a lot of miscommunication or lack of it. Sorry to see this group with such a bumpy start.

But I think since it was originally your idea and that you're active, no matter the delays, you should be entitled to making the thread. That seems the most fair to me.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72