Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coalition For Coordinating Eyes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 236 237
@Nemesis ahhh thank you but someone else already snatched them up to nest for me.
@Nemesis ahhh thank you but someone else already snatched them up to nest for me.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@luprau Sure, send 'em over whenever!
@luprau Sure, send 'em over whenever!
YOjxXbt.png
@magneticbetty Thank you, I'll send them your way!

EDIT: Actually, it appears they're related so I actually can't breed them together. I just never bothered to check until now. Oops! Sorry for the trouble. >_> This is embarrassing.
@magneticbetty Thank you, I'll send them your way!

EDIT: Actually, it appears they're related so I actually can't breed them together. I just never bothered to check until now. Oops! Sorry for the trouble. >_> This is embarrassing.
My dragon sales thread!

[8 hours ahead of FR time -- if I don't respond to a ping or PM, I'm either asleep or at work. ^^]
@Lurker
@Inamkur
@Heartmane
@guitaristemily
@Adestally
@ShyriaDracnoir
@GingerArcanist

Hey guys! I only just joined so this is pretty short notice, but do any of you have an available fire nest for my Eowen and Kharat? :) Will send food or some treasure!
@Lurker
@Inamkur
@Heartmane
@guitaristemily
@Adestally
@ShyriaDracnoir
@GingerArcanist

Hey guys! I only just joined so this is pretty short notice, but do any of you have an available fire nest for my Eowen and Kharat? :) Will send food or some treasure!
@Feyrah I got one nest open if you'd like
@Feyrah I got one nest open if you'd like
YOjxXbt.png
@Lurker Awesome, thank you :) I'll send you crossroads and some food! :)
@Lurker Awesome, thank you :) I'll send you crossroads and some food! :)
@roseraven Two pretty babs! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8303920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83040/8303920_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8303921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83040/8303921_350.png[/img] [/url] Sending them and the parents back!
@roseraven Two pretty babs!

8303920_350.png

8303921_350.png

Sending them and the parents back!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Vile
@Ith
@Orlaithia
@NinjaKitty
@Lapse
@Endro
@louie
@Laurry
@Silverskeejee
@magneticbetty
@Khoshekh

Not sure if Ice is participating in the BR, but if not, I'd like to borrow an Ice nest, if possible.
If you guys are, let me know if you are able to host my dragons once the BR is over c:
@Vile
@Ith
@Orlaithia
@NinjaKitty
@Lapse
@Endro
@louie
@Laurry
@Silverskeejee
@magneticbetty
@Khoshekh

Not sure if Ice is participating in the BR, but if not, I'd like to borrow an Ice nest, if possible.
If you guys are, let me know if you are able to host my dragons once the BR is over c:
79mN6Pt.png
@Lurhstaap
@Death
@FaerieDagger
@TheAnneh
@Punchti
@Isjaki
@Jey
@Luckydog33k
@roseraven
@shinyferaligatr

No idea if you guys are in the BR or not, but if not, I have a dragon pair that's looking to breed. They're ready any time you guys are- though food might come a little late- having trouble keeping my stocks up.
@Lurhstaap
@Death
@FaerieDagger
@TheAnneh
@Punchti
@Isjaki
@Jey
@Luckydog33k
@roseraven
@shinyferaligatr

No idea if you guys are in the BR or not, but if not, I have a dragon pair that's looking to breed. They're ready any time you guys are- though food might come a little late- having trouble keeping my stocks up.
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
@KitsuneXIII

I can take your pair!
@KitsuneXIII

I can take your pair!
292ut0o.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 236 237