Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coalition For Coordinating Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 236 237
Alright guys, it's a little bit disorganized at the moment. But the thread is up and good to go!

EDIT: Unless you indicate otherwise, I am assuming you are fine being a part of this still. If you want to be removed, let me know and I will take you off the list asap, no hard feelings. c:

EDIT EDIT: Please let me know if I missed something! This is technically a "working rough draft," if you will.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Sorry for pinging you guys so much. But it's set up now and the mass pings are over! :D

@Vile @Ith @Orlaithia @NinjaKitty @Lapse @Endro @louie @XxLuinxX @SystemError @Laurry @Silverskeejee @magneticbetty @Archfiend @BloodyBunny @Leixan @Shadowspirit @ShadowDancer @PlushiePalooza @Nerisatra @KitsuneXIII @Ouji @Felixitous @Moofius @KineticKimo @Wisecakes @bunjywunjy @foppishfox @lionseal @Poeziru @Fujin @Muffinly @Amphiptere @Finne @crimsoncutie666
@Dialga @Hawkling @Sharkiest @Raenea @SpriteRunner @Azurrys @Why @FrogDragon @Drakel @Mutation @Drakenhart @VanderBurg @Searinox @Uxie
@forestminuet @luprau @KaidaAdams @Miao @Eve @Ninjakitten
@Palutena @Spark @CarmineCranes @Charmein @Stevebucky @Arathe @SatanicAirPirate @beatb0x1ng @Mairah @MadDingo @cavallocavaliere @Alei @Nemesis @JinxMagic @Calm @Lurker @Inamkur @Heartmane @guitaristemily
@Adestally @ShyriaDracnoir @GingerArcanist @Nepenthe @Lemontart @Amalthia
@Lundlaeva @Fantasmagoria @Briton @Aralynia @Julia @Ickyrus @Almalexia
@IcyHearts @tabbyqueen @Lurhstaap @Death @FaerieDagger @TheAnneh @Punchti
@Isjaki @Jey @Luckydog33k @roseraven @Asmo @Stone @Snaphance @Stout @Altiuin @Dalinar
Alright guys, it's a little bit disorganized at the moment. But the thread is up and good to go!

EDIT: Unless you indicate otherwise, I am assuming you are fine being a part of this still. If you want to be removed, let me know and I will take you off the list asap, no hard feelings. c:

EDIT EDIT: Please let me know if I missed something! This is technically a "working rough draft," if you will.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Sorry for pinging you guys so much. But it's set up now and the mass pings are over! :D

@Vile @Ith @Orlaithia @NinjaKitty @Lapse @Endro @louie @XxLuinxX @SystemError @Laurry @Silverskeejee @magneticbetty @Archfiend @BloodyBunny @Leixan @Shadowspirit @ShadowDancer @PlushiePalooza @Nerisatra @KitsuneXIII @Ouji @Felixitous @Moofius @KineticKimo @Wisecakes @bunjywunjy @foppishfox @lionseal @Poeziru @Fujin @Muffinly @Amphiptere @Finne @crimsoncutie666
@Dialga @Hawkling @Sharkiest @Raenea @SpriteRunner @Azurrys @Why @FrogDragon @Drakel @Mutation @Drakenhart @VanderBurg @Searinox @Uxie
@forestminuet @luprau @KaidaAdams @Miao @Eve @Ninjakitten
@Palutena @Spark @CarmineCranes @Charmein @Stevebucky @Arathe @SatanicAirPirate @beatb0x1ng @Mairah @MadDingo @cavallocavaliere @Alei @Nemesis @JinxMagic @Calm @Lurker @Inamkur @Heartmane @guitaristemily
@Adestally @ShyriaDracnoir @GingerArcanist @Nepenthe @Lemontart @Amalthia
@Lundlaeva @Fantasmagoria @Briton @Aralynia @Julia @Ickyrus @Almalexia
@IcyHearts @tabbyqueen @Lurhstaap @Death @FaerieDagger @TheAnneh @Punchti
@Isjaki @Jey @Luckydog33k @roseraven @Asmo @Stone @Snaphance @Stout @Altiuin @Dalinar
I'm still available for this (just to confirm. Also will delete this if you still need to reserve slots).
I'm still available for this (just to confirm. Also will delete this if you still need to reserve slots).
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
@KitsuneXIII
I'm going to assume anyone who doesn't want in will tell me, so you're fine. x3
And no. The first page is enough. More than enough, actually. I just think it looks nicer this way. c:
@KitsuneXIII
I'm going to assume anyone who doesn't want in will tell me, so you're fine. x3
And no. The first page is enough. More than enough, actually. I just think it looks nicer this way. c:
@TheAnneh
That's a lot of pings.
Also, still available for reserves.
@TheAnneh
That's a lot of pings.
Also, still available for reserves.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. But everything is set up now so there won't be any more mass pinging, barring updates! :D
@Asmo
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. But everything is set up now so there won't be any more mass pinging, barring updates! :D
@TheAnneh I'd like to remain confirmed for Fire. Sorry for not replying earlier.
@TheAnneh I'd like to remain confirmed for Fire. Sorry for not replying earlier.
@TheAnneh Please remove me from the list. I never have the lairspace for nest rentals, so I'd like to give my spot to someone else.
@TheAnneh Please remove me from the list. I never have the lairspace for nest rentals, so I'd like to give my spot to someone else.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@TheAnneh
I'll stay on the list for Earth :)
@TheAnneh
I'll stay on the list for Earth :)
5mDnfD3.png
@TheAnneh This is great! Thanks for setting us up in a new thread. :) I'm happy to stay on the spreadsheet.
@TheAnneh This is great! Thanks for setting us up in a new thread. :) I'm happy to stay on the spreadsheet.
YOjxXbt.png
@ShyriaDracnoir @Snaphance @magneticbetty
Don't worry! You only need to let me know if you change flights or want to leave. c:
I'm so glad people still want to be a part of this! x3

@Shadowspirit
Okie Dokie Lokie! Consider it done. :D
@ShyriaDracnoir @Snaphance @magneticbetty
Don't worry! You only need to let me know if you change flights or want to leave. c:
I'm so glad people still want to be a part of this! x3

@Shadowspirit
Okie Dokie Lokie! Consider it done. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 236 237