Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 747 748
@marshsiren mmm I thiiiink 60kg+??? I remember it being at 40kg back in 2018 so it's definitely gone up since then. might be closer to 70kg
@marshsiren mmm I thiiiink 60kg+??? I remember it being at 40kg back in 2018 so it's definitely gone up since then. might be closer to 70kg
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt

Thank you so much :D
@BeingOfSalt

Thank you so much :D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@coelacanis may i be removed from all pinglists i may be on?
@coelacanis may i be removed from all pinglists i may be on?
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
So a little while ago I purchased a dragon for 5-9 kT (I can't remember the exact price, but less than 10,000 treasure) and had been about to exalt her when I noticed... A) She had a micro-lore bio, and appeared to be some sort of contest prize. B) She was [I]six years old[/I], the oldest dragon I've ever possessed. Confused but awed, I decided to keep her even though I wasn't super fond of her colour/gene combination. She's started to grow on me, and I'm considering gene scrolling her. When this thread came up in my alert list, I finally realized that ODCA probably meant this place! Does anyone recognize Miranda (#3480869)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3480869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/34809/3480869_350.png[/img][/url]
So a little while ago I purchased a dragon for 5-9 kT (I can't remember the exact price, but less than 10,000 treasure) and had been about to exalt her when I noticed...
A) She had a micro-lore bio, and appeared to be some sort of contest prize.
B) She was six years old, the oldest dragon I've ever possessed.

Confused but awed, I decided to keep her even though I wasn't super fond of her colour/gene combination. She's started to grow on me, and I'm considering gene scrolling her. When this thread came up in my alert list, I finally realized that ODCA probably meant this place! Does anyone recognize Miranda (#3480869)?

3480869_350.png
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@Coelacanis @BeingOfSalt
I recall there was a sales history spreadsheet somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the 1st page here. do you happen to know where it is?
@Coelacanis @BeingOfSalt
I recall there was a sales history spreadsheet somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the 1st page here. do you happen to know where it is?
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
@lunarScale
Hi there! Yeah, I recognize that dragon. She was part of the anniversary event for this organization last year. Nice to see her still kickin around. I love what you've done with the outfit :D

@Wendigo
I retired that sheet a few years ago because it wasn't updated often enough to be helpful, then it became irrelevant once FR fixed the forum search function. Best way to do price research is that way now.
@lunarScale
Hi there! Yeah, I recognize that dragon. She was part of the anniversary event for this organization last year. Nice to see her still kickin around. I love what you've done with the outfit :D

@Wendigo
I retired that sheet a few years ago because it wasn't updated often enough to be helpful, then it became irrelevant once FR fixed the forum search function. Best way to do price research is that way now.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
ah that makes sense. thanks for the update.
I have looked around the forums for pricecheck and as you said it works pretty well (I did not like what I saw, but that's a me-problem xD )
@Coelacanis
ah that makes sense. thanks for the update.
I have looked around the forums for pricecheck and as you said it works pretty well (I did not like what I saw, but that's a me-problem xD )
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
@Coelacanis hi! can i be put on pinglists for 5 and 6 digit dragon sales?
@Coelacanis hi! can i be put on pinglists for 5 and 6 digit dragon sales?
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Coelacanis Please add me to the 3- and 4-digit sales lists :)
@Coelacanis Please add me to the 3- and 4-digit sales lists :)
Updated
Updated
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 747 748