Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's Make a Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340
Alright, so here's a cute game I thought up!
The idea is to create a dragon based off stuff you can do with Predict Morphology. Basically, we start with a breed, the next poster determines the gender (skipping age as default will be adult), the next will chose the primary gene, the next picks the color, and so on. Finally, the last poster creates the dragon in Predict Morphology and posts it for all to see and names it!

So for example:

Bob: Coatl
Joe: Female
Smith: Shimmer
Louis: Pink
Richy: Current
Nick: Leaf
Jack: Gembond
Max: Ivory
Jonny: dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=39&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Her name is Rosalie!

Easy! I'll start...let's make a Spiral!
Alright, so here's a cute game I thought up!
The idea is to create a dragon based off stuff you can do with Predict Morphology. Basically, we start with a breed, the next poster determines the gender (skipping age as default will be adult), the next will chose the primary gene, the next picks the color, and so on. Finally, the last poster creates the dragon in Predict Morphology and posts it for all to see and names it!

So for example:

Bob: Coatl
Joe: Female
Smith: Shimmer
Louis: Pink
Richy: Current
Nick: Leaf
Jack: Gembond
Max: Ivory
Jonny: dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=39&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Her name is Rosalie!

Easy! I'll start...let's make a Spiral!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Male!
Male!

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
Ripple!
Ripple!
tR7ZDuM.png
Tangerine!
Tangerine!
psNzThg.png
Speckle
Speckle
*psst not bumping oh nonono I'm totally not*

Splash!
*psst not bumping oh nonono I'm totally not*

Splash!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
Circuit!
Circuit!
Rose!
Rose!
Since the last person did not post and there was a primary gene mentioned as secondary I took my liberties! Have the monster! dundundun [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/epgadh.png[/img] And in the mood of continuity, let me name next breed. Tundra!
Since the last person did not post and there was a primary gene mentioned as secondary I took my liberties!

Have the monster! dundundun

epgadh.png

And in the mood of continuity, let me name next breed.
Tundra!
tR7ZDuM.png
Female!
Female!
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340