Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536
@Everon yes, link on my profile page
@Everon yes, link on my profile page
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@MistHowler Thanks, always up to snatching TF themed dragons. XD I may troll the AH looking for a suitable Wheeljack for you guys. Mine I perfer the red underbelly with the green wings. Kinda wishing I'd done green wings for my custom, but with the tert (purple) he has, probably better I didn't. White and silver go fine with purple, so I can always use him for something else sometime down the line.

Circuits are my weakness. I wanted a circuit imp for my Soundwave, but I actually like the clown a lot. I almost always set almost impossible first goals when I join sites like these XD I've been doing pretty good all things considered. Keeping hold of the teasure is the hard part. I want to buy all the dragons. All of them. I don't think there's a breed I don't like.
@MistHowler Thanks, always up to snatching TF themed dragons. XD I may troll the AH looking for a suitable Wheeljack for you guys. Mine I perfer the red underbelly with the green wings. Kinda wishing I'd done green wings for my custom, but with the tert (purple) he has, probably better I didn't. White and silver go fine with purple, so I can always use him for something else sometime down the line.

Circuits are my weakness. I wanted a circuit imp for my Soundwave, but I actually like the clown a lot. I almost always set almost impossible first goals when I join sites like these XD I've been doing pretty good all things considered. Keeping hold of the teasure is the hard part. I want to buy all the dragons. All of them. I don't think there's a breed I don't like.
TyYgOYZ.png
@Everon @MistHowler

Alright, I admittedly went through the Scrying Workshop and actually saved pictures of the dragons you guys want to make. Some I /did/ change, added genes or switched around colors, but they should still be true to what you guys had in mind. Feel free to add these to the first post!

Can you guys spot the differences (if any) and tell who's who? :)

OPPrimeDrg.png
BulkPrimeDrg.png
ArceePrimeDrg.png
UMPrimeDrg.png
SmokeyPrimeDrg.png
RatchPrimeDrg.png
BBPrimeDrg.png
CJPrimeDrg.png
WJPrimeDrg.png
@Everon @MistHowler

Alright, I admittedly went through the Scrying Workshop and actually saved pictures of the dragons you guys want to make. Some I /did/ change, added genes or switched around colors, but they should still be true to what you guys had in mind. Feel free to add these to the first post!

Can you guys spot the differences (if any) and tell who's who? :)

OPPrimeDrg.png
BulkPrimeDrg.png
ArceePrimeDrg.png
UMPrimeDrg.png
SmokeyPrimeDrg.png
RatchPrimeDrg.png
BBPrimeDrg.png
CJPrimeDrg.png
WJPrimeDrg.png
PtOkbDo.png
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Awesome! I'm gonna check it out!

@wrecknrule

If you find a Wheeljack, I would love you forever.

@Aujiroth

Optimus, Bulk, Arcee, Magnus, Smokescreen, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Wheeljack~!! XDDDD

Wow, they all look awesome. Misty was in charge of designing them, so she would be more familiar with the changes, but seeing the line up… PRIMUS, I'M SO EXCIED!!!!
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Awesome! I'm gonna check it out!

@wrecknrule

If you find a Wheeljack, I would love you forever.

@Aujiroth

Optimus, Bulk, Arcee, Magnus, Smokescreen, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Wheeljack~!! XDDDD

Wow, they all look awesome. Misty was in charge of designing them, so she would be more familiar with the changes, but seeing the line up… PRIMUS, I'M SO EXCIED!!!!
@Everon It's funny because my Ratchet dragon has a forest tert. If I could find a suitable female, I could breed lots of Wheeljacks XD It's the only reason I didn't offer to stud my Ratchet out for you guys since his tert was wrong.
@Everon It's funny because my Ratchet dragon has a forest tert. If I could find a suitable female, I could breed lots of Wheeljacks XD It's the only reason I didn't offer to stud my Ratchet out for you guys since his tert was wrong.
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

Oh wow, yeah that is pretty funny. XD

Oh, could imagine if Ratchet was the father to Wheeljack…. that would DEFINITELY be interesting…..
@wrecknrule

Oh wow, yeah that is pretty funny. XD

Oh, could imagine if Ratchet was the father to Wheeljack…. that would DEFINITELY be interesting…..
@Everon Or really, really wrong. XD *shot*

I was looking through the dragon search, and there are dragons with those colors. Sadly most of them are exalted or on inactive accounts. And none of them are for sale. There was one Imp female that could possibly work. She's irishimcrackle though. And her tert is swamp, one away from forest. So any offspring would have one or the other. What green did you want specifically for Wheeljack? Of course, there's the problem he'd be an Imp and not mirror too.

Edit: Here's the pair's color ranges: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=1,1,59,61,35,36,2

There's also the problem I couldn't breed them for almost month, since the female is newly hatched.
@Everon Or really, really wrong. XD *shot*

I was looking through the dragon search, and there are dragons with those colors. Sadly most of them are exalted or on inactive accounts. And none of them are for sale. There was one Imp female that could possibly work. She's irishimcrackle though. And her tert is swamp, one away from forest. So any offspring would have one or the other. What green did you want specifically for Wheeljack? Of course, there's the problem he'd be an Imp and not mirror too.

Edit: Here's the pair's color ranges: http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=1,1,59,61,35,36,2

There's also the problem I couldn't breed them for almost month, since the female is newly hatched.
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

Hmm…. Well, honestly I don't think it would be that bad of a thing if it deviated in color, but I'm not sure about the breed. He doesn't really seem like an Imperial. But still, this is good progress, so thank you!!!
@wrecknrule

Hmm…. Well, honestly I don't think it would be that bad of a thing if it deviated in color, but I'm not sure about the breed. He doesn't really seem like an Imperial. But still, this is good progress, so thank you!!!
@Everon Yeah, Wheeljack strikes me as a Mirror or a Wildclaw more than any of the other breeds. Someone had a Ridgeback named Wheeljack when I was searching around. There are always the breed change scrolls if it comes down to it. I think the common dragons are 50k a scroll?

Snatched the babbu up anyway (cause I'm weaaaaaak). Surprisingly the green crackle looks nice on the adult Imps. May bred them for a Christmas day hatch date in December XD
@Everon Yeah, Wheeljack strikes me as a Mirror or a Wildclaw more than any of the other breeds. Someone had a Ridgeback named Wheeljack when I was searching around. There are always the breed change scrolls if it comes down to it. I think the common dragons are 50k a scroll?

Snatched the babbu up anyway (cause I'm weaaaaaak). Surprisingly the green crackle looks nice on the adult Imps. May bred them for a Christmas day hatch date in December XD
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

That's actually a really good idea. I keep forgetting how cheap some of the dragon scrolls can be.

And that Christmas one is gonna get you a LOT of people I bet. XD
@wrecknrule

That's actually a really good idea. I keep forgetting how cheap some of the dragon scrolls can be.

And that Christmas one is gonna get you a LOT of people I bet. XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536