Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
ASDFGHSAKJLDJGFKL I LOVE TRANSFORMERS, THIS PROJECT IS AWESOME 8D
ASDFGHSAKJLDJGFKL I LOVE TRANSFORMERS, THIS PROJECT IS AWESOME 8D
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Aujiroth

Thanks!!! We would love to have another nest. But we picked the lightning flight for the top pick eyes because they seemed more… Cybertronian. The lighter blue matches the tones of the optics more in our opinion. But we are still open to water flight eyes, so that is wonderful!!!

@TyrantLyzardQueen

YAY. Thank you!!!! We are quite excited for this project as well!!!! XD
@Aujiroth

Thanks!!! We would love to have another nest. But we picked the lightning flight for the top pick eyes because they seemed more… Cybertronian. The lighter blue matches the tones of the optics more in our opinion. But we are still open to water flight eyes, so that is wonderful!!!

@TyrantLyzardQueen

YAY. Thank you!!!! We are quite excited for this project as well!!!! XD
@Aujiroth

Like what Everon said, we felt that the Lightning eyes better suited for our DragBot's eyes. At first, we were contemplating water, but then we realized that it appeared better with Lightning, as the 'Bots that were' currently are going for has those stunning electric blue eyes, in TF: Prime.

Our Smokescreen, however, is in need of having water as his eyes (since his is the most low-toned blue in the show). If we're able to find suitors that would be compatible for our Smokescreen, that would be great if you can lend your nest c:

--

@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Yup! Both of us are super excited about this project. Hopefully, we get what we need and they will be nice to view and breed with for other people 8D
@Aujiroth

Like what Everon said, we felt that the Lightning eyes better suited for our DragBot's eyes. At first, we were contemplating water, but then we realized that it appeared better with Lightning, as the 'Bots that were' currently are going for has those stunning electric blue eyes, in TF: Prime.

Our Smokescreen, however, is in need of having water as his eyes (since his is the most low-toned blue in the show). If we're able to find suitors that would be compatible for our Smokescreen, that would be great if you can lend your nest c:

--

@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Yup! Both of us are super excited about this project. Hopefully, we get what we need and they will be nice to view and breed with for other people 8D
naturebanner2.png
@Everon @MistHowler

Ahhhh, you're right -- Prime 'Bots have more of a sky/tealish blue color for the most part. I'd forgotten that. XD I'm used to G1-era, which is indeed a much deeper blue.

By all means, put me on a ping list and keep me in the loop! :D I'll keep a nest open whenever you need it, and I'm willing to search the AH for you guys to find specific combinations if need be. :)
@Everon @MistHowler

Ahhhh, you're right -- Prime 'Bots have more of a sky/tealish blue color for the most part. I'd forgotten that. XD I'm used to G1-era, which is indeed a much deeper blue.

By all means, put me on a ping list and keep me in the loop! :D I'll keep a nest open whenever you need it, and I'm willing to search the AH for you guys to find specific combinations if need be. :)
PtOkbDo.png
@Aujiroth

AHHHH. You are amazing!! Okay, i'm finishing finals and then Misty and i are going to start powering through saving up funds and such to buy/expand for breeding dragons to get the combos we want.

(I personally am paying off DarkMatrix and this coatl I bought, and the coatl is going to be used to breed Knockout)

Once we build the funds up, we are going to definitely hit the ground running. But yeah, like Misty said, we will probably need the nest. ANd once we get these dragons done, we were planning on moving into the G1 sphere as well.

THIS IS SO EXCITING. *dies happily*
@Aujiroth

AHHHH. You are amazing!! Okay, i'm finishing finals and then Misty and i are going to start powering through saving up funds and such to buy/expand for breeding dragons to get the combos we want.

(I personally am paying off DarkMatrix and this coatl I bought, and the coatl is going to be used to breed Knockout)

Once we build the funds up, we are going to definitely hit the ground running. But yeah, like Misty said, we will probably need the nest. ANd once we get these dragons done, we were planning on moving into the G1 sphere as well.

THIS IS SO EXCITING. *dies happily*
@everon @misthowler
I think I have found a Cliffjumper, or something very close. *HUGE Cliffjumper fangirl alert* he is indeed a mirror with crimson basic, charcoal secondary and tert is obsidian but he is lacking genes. I wouldnt mind taking him in and working to get the genes for him, the only downside is that his eyes are of the Wind Flight. But hes the only mirror with that color combo and one of 2 dragons with the colors that hasnt been exalted.
@everon @misthowler
I think I have found a Cliffjumper, or something very close. *HUGE Cliffjumper fangirl alert* he is indeed a mirror with crimson basic, charcoal secondary and tert is obsidian but he is lacking genes. I wouldnt mind taking him in and working to get the genes for him, the only downside is that his eyes are of the Wind Flight. But hes the only mirror with that color combo and one of 2 dragons with the colors that hasnt been exalted.
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

OH mY GOD. CLIFF. Ugh, you are SO sweet and that would be amazing, but the eyes are the one thing we don't want to budge on… call it picky, but its the big thing in differentiating Autobots from Decepticons.

BUT FRAG, I WANT TO CRY CAUSE I LOVE CLIFFJUMPER ALMOST AS MUCH AS WHEELJACK. *facedesk*

If you want him personally, I encourage you to go right ahead and buy him. But again, thank you so much for searching for him in the first place. You are so sweet!!
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

OH mY GOD. CLIFF. Ugh, you are SO sweet and that would be amazing, but the eyes are the one thing we don't want to budge on… call it picky, but its the big thing in differentiating Autobots from Decepticons.

BUT FRAG, I WANT TO CRY CAUSE I LOVE CLIFFJUMPER ALMOST AS MUCH AS WHEELJACK. *facedesk*

If you want him personally, I encourage you to go right ahead and buy him. But again, thank you so much for searching for him in the first place. You are so sweet!!
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Wowy! you're quite the trooper.

Like what Everon said, we are super picky about what the DragBot's and the DragCon's eyes are. It's one of those few things that would most likely make our Hatchery more unique to the rest. We want to make sure that BOTH the colors and Eyes are accounted for c:

--

@Aujiroth

Whahoo! A fellow G1er! *highfives*

Right now, we're going for the ones that are for TF: Prime, but we really do hope to branch out and get ourselves the ones from the G1 era. We're going all out for this! So, when we decide to branch out to the G1 era (and you are be willing to assist us), that would be awesome 8D
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Wowy! you're quite the trooper.

Like what Everon said, we are super picky about what the DragBot's and the DragCon's eyes are. It's one of those few things that would most likely make our Hatchery more unique to the rest. We want to make sure that BOTH the colors and Eyes are accounted for c:

--

@Aujiroth

Whahoo! A fellow G1er! *highfives*

Right now, we're going for the ones that are for TF: Prime, but we really do hope to branch out and get ourselves the ones from the G1 era. We're going all out for this! So, when we decide to branch out to the G1 era (and you are be willing to assist us), that would be awesome 8D
naturebanner2.png
@Everon @Misthowler hhnnnnggg this project is the first thing that has made me consider realigning my loyalty XD
I would have to get rid of some dragons and expand so I could gget that mirror and breed with a lady of similar colors to produce what you are looking for.
Hmmm Shadow Flight or Cliffjumper? XD *tightly clutches tfp Cliff figure and ponders*
@Everon @Misthowler hhnnnnggg this project is the first thing that has made me consider realigning my loyalty XD
I would have to get rid of some dragons and expand so I could gget that mirror and breed with a lady of similar colors to produce what you are looking for.
Hmmm Shadow Flight or Cliffjumper? XD *tightly clutches tfp Cliff figure and ponders*
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

This is perfect!! We would love your help on this project, and if you want to help breed a Cliffjumper, than by all means, we would appreciate it. Oh! but as for which flight, either would be fine~!! Lightning or Shadow… We could end up with one of both. XD

But if you get the proper dragons to breed, let me know cause we have plenty of nest offers for colors.
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

This is perfect!! We would love your help on this project, and if you want to help breed a Cliffjumper, than by all means, we would appreciate it. Oh! but as for which flight, either would be fine~!! Lightning or Shadow… We could end up with one of both. XD

But if you get the proper dragons to breed, let me know cause we have plenty of nest offers for colors.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536