Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 535 536
@Arazamatazza

I feel somewhat dumb. It never occurred to me that that site also tracks user made skins and accents. I just assumed it was all "official" items. Oops. XD

Time to go digging!
@Arazamatazza

I feel somewhat dumb. It never occurred to me that that site also tracks user made skins and accents. I just assumed it was all "official" items. Oops. XD

Time to go digging!
TyYgOYZ.png
@Azremiel Got a seafoam male Ridgey from Boulder and Seaspray : ) The babies are currently in another persons lair until I can hatch their nest for them tomorrow (we did a nest swap) so don't worry, he's not sold: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14174739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141748/14174739_350.png[/img] [/url] I usually put their babies on the AH for 20kT but I dunno if thats too expensive or not. If so just toss a price at me if you still want him
@Azremiel

Got a seafoam male Ridgey from Boulder and Seaspray : ) The babies are currently in another persons lair until I can hatch their nest for them tomorrow (we did a nest swap) so don't worry, he's not sold:

14174739_350.png

I usually put their babies on the AH for 20kT but I dunno if thats too expensive or not. If so just toss a price at me if you still want him
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza oh I still want him~~ would you take 12-15k for him? traying to save up for another lair expansion -sighs- but what else is new lol
@Arazamatazza oh I still want him~~ would you take 12-15k for him? traying to save up for another lair expansion -sighs- but what else is new lol
@Azremiel

Meet in the middle at 13kT?

And yeah I hear ya on that; except I'm trying to save for accent blueprints AHAHAH -cries-

@Azremiel

Meet in the middle at 13kT?

And yeah I hear ya on that; except I'm trying to save for accent blueprints AHAHAH -cries-

@Arazamatazza sounds good to me! and oh do I feel that, I made some tf accents but I don't even want to look at them because it'll be so pricey to get them done XDD
@Arazamatazza sounds good to me! and oh do I feel that, I made some tf accents but I don't even want to look at them because it'll be so pricey to get them done XDD
@Azremiel
O kIl lsend the cr once I get him tomorrow : )

I knoooow. There's two accents I made recently that I want for my Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. I opened an accent shop to see if I could offset the costs by getting bundled blueprints instead of buying custom stuff but eeeehhh
@Azremiel
O kIl lsend the cr once I get him tomorrow : )

I knoooow. There's two accents I made recently that I want for my Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. I opened an accent shop to see if I could offset the costs by getting bundled blueprints instead of buying custom stuff but eeeehhh
@Arazamatazza sure thing. ohhh what did you design for them?
@Arazamatazza sure thing. ohhh what did you design for them?
@Azremiel

Sunstreaker-

Finger-paintV2_zpsp9ftieuc.png

And Sideswipes is still a WIP; still trying to figure out how to add transparency to the wings to make the bottom feathers torn out:

Busted-Up-2_zpsbqlhwt1v.png
@Azremiel

Sunstreaker-

Finger-paintV2_zpsp9ftieuc.png

And Sideswipes is still a WIP; still trying to figure out how to add transparency to the wings to make the bottom feathers torn out:

Busted-Up-2_zpsbqlhwt1v.png
@Arazamatazza ahh lol those will fit their personalities pretty well!
@Arazamatazza ahh lol those will fit their personalities pretty well!
@ArmoredAvenger @Mida @Orga @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @PilotsLover @Soundwave @Everon @Aujiroth @defyinggravity @Whirlybird @pinkrobotgirl @Dainamo @IllusionScale @Astraya @gildedspark @jenguin @Imperia @Azremiel @gurubot @Arazamatazza @Deceptibot @Meezerqueen @NotQuiteToxic @optimusprime @yodana @GreenOkapi @Reset @blurrberrymuffin @hlyssande @sidegrinder @Korento @dicyclono @suckerpunch @PixelX @lunatron @ravage @autobotprincess @starburd @screm4starscream @frameofreality @cybernexus @Delphi @TheSlenderPrince @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @DemonicDuchess @Salya @LonelyBird @LadyBot @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Kellendraysia @Slyjinks @Vovina @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie

Oh god, I've been so busy lately.

So, updates!! I got a job! A real job at a vet's office. Plus side- I get paid and an awesome recommendation letter for vet school! Down side- no free time. Between this and class and the fact that I'm trying to finish my FanFiction story, I'm going to be virtually gone on this site for a little while.

With that being said, I will still check my PM box but ignore pings. If you need anything or if a newbie stumbles in, send me a PM and I should respond as quickly as possible. Hopefully things calm down soon. Till then, have a great summer!!!

EDIT- If any of you are looking for skins or accents, PM my friend @spiketail94!! She is taking commissions for custom jobs and she is AMAZING.
@ArmoredAvenger @Mida @Orga @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @PilotsLover @Soundwave @Everon @Aujiroth @defyinggravity @Whirlybird @pinkrobotgirl @Dainamo @IllusionScale @Astraya @gildedspark @jenguin @Imperia @Azremiel @gurubot @Arazamatazza @Deceptibot @Meezerqueen @NotQuiteToxic @optimusprime @yodana @GreenOkapi @Reset @blurrberrymuffin @hlyssande @sidegrinder @Korento @dicyclono @suckerpunch @PixelX @lunatron @ravage @autobotprincess @starburd @screm4starscream @frameofreality @cybernexus @Delphi @TheSlenderPrince @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @DemonicDuchess @Salya @LonelyBird @LadyBot @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Kellendraysia @Slyjinks @Vovina @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie

Oh god, I've been so busy lately.

So, updates!! I got a job! A real job at a vet's office. Plus side- I get paid and an awesome recommendation letter for vet school! Down side- no free time. Between this and class and the fact that I'm trying to finish my FanFiction story, I'm going to be virtually gone on this site for a little while.

With that being said, I will still check my PM box but ignore pings. If you need anything or if a newbie stumbles in, send me a PM and I should respond as quickly as possible. Hopefully things calm down soon. Till then, have a great summer!!!

EDIT- If any of you are looking for skins or accents, PM my friend @spiketail94!! She is taking commissions for custom jobs and she is AMAZING.
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 535 536