Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 535 536
@Arazamatazza I'm scouring the AH for them, but was hoping for a shortcut. :p
@Arazamatazza I'm scouring the AH for them, but was hoping for a shortcut. :p
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
Been absolutely forever since I last stopped in on this thread, but I am here to show off the Strongarm I just recently bred. Took me three tries to get the colors I wanted, but I am super happy: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13931511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139316/13931511_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I will eventually be putting crystal on her. :3 And yes, yes I did name her parents Magnus and Wheeljack. She is their child and no one can tell me differently. XD
Been absolutely forever since I last stopped in on this thread, but I am here to show off the Strongarm I just recently bred. Took me three tries to get the colors I wanted, but I am super happy:

I will eventually be putting crystal on her. :3 And yes, yes I did name her parents Magnus and Wheeljack. She is their child and no one can tell me differently. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina *roar of triumph* Guess who just finished their Rodimus?! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82248/8224718_350.png[/img] Don't ask me why I chose the Bronze Steampunk set, for my answer shall simply be: "It spoke to me...and it looks badaft on him." And Megatron is done! (Thanks again for those who donated gems so I could open up that next slot!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12120292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121203/12120292_350.png[/img] [u][b]ALSO!!![/u][/b] The Primus and Unicron breeding projects I mentioned several weeks ago: I have both parents for Unicron (and got myself a Skywarp at the same time, so Unicron's dad is gonna be Skywarp) and I just need to wait for them to be RTB. HOWEVER!!! I got one parent for Primus, a Coatl (I just need a male Wildclaw with the correct genes and colours now...haha easy...) but there's a slight problem. It's primary gene is Tiger, not Iridescent. And Iridescent has a 1-2% chance of being passed on if the other parent's primary gene isn't Iridescent. But other than that all the colours and the other two genes are absolute perfection! Ps, thanks to all who donated gems last time. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I do remember that someone wonderful game me [b]200 gems![/b] I will never be over that! Thank you! *puts Swindle hat on* So...once again I must ask for help. The iridescent gene scroll is far too expensive for me to get in the next, eh...five years :( so any gem donations are welcome. (I spent 200 on the Coatl, the owner was a tough haggler but I got 100 gems off!) Let's throw this in here so that I'll get your attention: if you want a Primus and Unicron when I get them, I'll be selling them for 30 gems separately and for 45 as a bundle. But! If you donate 40 gems or more before I get both breeding projects going. Yea get both for free! (Don't worry, it's gonna take me 6 months at the most to get it ready, because that Alabaster set is so damn expensive! I may be able to beg my parents to spend money on gems instead of paying me to babysit my little brother this Friday, we'll see.) And if you give me an iridescent gene scroll, well...I can't think of anything to show my gratitude for such a thing right now...but I'll surely think of something!
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina

*roar of triumph* Guess who just finished their Rodimus?!

8224718_350.png

Don't ask me why I chose the Bronze Steampunk set, for my answer shall simply be: "It spoke to me...and it looks badaft on him."

And Megatron is done! (Thanks again for those who donated gems so I could open up that next slot!)

12120292_350.png

ALSO!!!

The Primus and Unicron breeding projects I mentioned several weeks ago: I have both parents for Unicron (and got myself a Skywarp at the same time, so Unicron's dad is gonna be Skywarp) and I just need to wait for them to be RTB.

HOWEVER!!!

I got one parent for Primus, a Coatl (I just need a male Wildclaw with the correct genes and colours now...haha easy...) but there's a slight problem. It's primary gene is Tiger, not Iridescent. And Iridescent has a 1-2% chance of being passed on if the other parent's primary gene isn't Iridescent. But other than that all the colours and the other two genes are absolute perfection!

Ps, thanks to all who donated gems last time. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I do remember that someone wonderful game me 200 gems! I will never be over that! Thank you!

*puts Swindle hat on*

So...once again I must ask for help. The iridescent gene scroll is far too expensive for me to get in the next, eh...five years :( so any gem donations are welcome. (I spent 200 on the Coatl, the owner was a tough haggler but I got 100 gems off!)

Let's throw this in here so that I'll get your attention: if you want a Primus and Unicron when I get them, I'll be selling them for 30 gems separately and for 45 as a bundle. But! If you donate 40 gems or more before I get both breeding projects going. Yea get both for free! (Don't worry, it's gonna take me 6 months at the most to get it ready, because that Alabaster set is so damn expensive! I may be able to beg my parents to spend money on gems instead of paying me to babysit my little brother this Friday, we'll see.)

And if you give me an iridescent gene scroll, well...I can't think of anything to show my gratitude for such a thing right now...but I'll surely think of something!
@PeacefulTyrant
There is something dreadfully amusing about Skywarp being Unicron's dad.

Your Roddy and Megs are looking great!
@PeacefulTyrant
There is something dreadfully amusing about Skywarp being Unicron's dad.

Your Roddy and Megs are looking great!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi

Thanks, it was tough to find stuff for Rodimus but I got there in the end and-

*checks messages*

SWEET MOTHER OF PRIMUS YOU PERFECT BEING!!!!!! THE SCROLL!!!! THE IRIDECENT SCROLL I NEEDED!!!!!

What do you want! I don't have a lot in ways of apparel but I can give you a list or how about the two unused Farmiliars I have in my hord (I can just find them again in s chest some other time) or one of my lvl 25 Imperials (as long as you promise to NOT exalt them)? I am literally willing to give you nearly (yes nearly, several dregs are too precious to me to giveaway) anything to you!

*flails about helplessly like a beached turtle* Thank you from the bottom of my Spark! Your username does not do your level of kindness justice! I have tears in my eyes and my heart hurts like the Grinch's did when it grew! Thank you!
@Delphi

Thanks, it was tough to find stuff for Rodimus but I got there in the end and-

*checks messages*

SWEET MOTHER OF PRIMUS YOU PERFECT BEING!!!!!! THE SCROLL!!!! THE IRIDECENT SCROLL I NEEDED!!!!!

What do you want! I don't have a lot in ways of apparel but I can give you a list or how about the two unused Farmiliars I have in my hord (I can just find them again in s chest some other time) or one of my lvl 25 Imperials (as long as you promise to NOT exalt them)? I am literally willing to give you nearly (yes nearly, several dregs are too precious to me to giveaway) anything to you!

*flails about helplessly like a beached turtle* Thank you from the bottom of my Spark! Your username does not do your level of kindness justice! I have tears in my eyes and my heart hurts like the Grinch's did when it grew! Thank you!
@PeacefulTyrant
I always really wish I could see people when they open my DFD mails just to watch them flail around. 8D

Seriously though, no worries. If you really want to send me something, I will accept it with hearty thanks (and those imperials are swooning pretty it's true, who would exalt a nice dragon like that? haha), but I basically had an Iri I wasn't using and thought it would be better put to a good cause than gathering dust in my horde. Donations is donations! Enjoy it and don't worry about paying back.

Cheers and happy dragoning!
@PeacefulTyrant
I always really wish I could see people when they open my DFD mails just to watch them flail around. 8D

Seriously though, no worries. If you really want to send me something, I will accept it with hearty thanks (and those imperials are swooning pretty it's true, who would exalt a nice dragon like that? haha), but I basically had an Iri I wasn't using and thought it would be better put to a good cause than gathering dust in my horde. Donations is donations! Enjoy it and don't worry about paying back.

Cheers and happy dragoning!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi

*high pitched squealing* thank you!
@Delphi

*high pitched squealing* thank you!
Look at the perfect accent I found for Wheeljack!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6540371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65404/6540371_350.png[/img] [/url] @wrecknrule Ahhh yes long time no see : D She looks absolutely gorgeous! Still havent gotten into the show but I hope to...eventually...when time permits =3=;
Look at the perfect accent I found for Wheeljack!!

6540371_350.png

@wrecknrule

Ahhh yes long time no see : D

She looks absolutely gorgeous! Still havent gotten into the show but I hope to...eventually...when time permits =3=;
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza

I won't lie. I wasn't originally going to watch RID. The main reason I got into the show wound up being Strongarm. She's adorable on a level I can't even handle. Knows all the regs, but also knows how to conveniently ignore them to get what she wants. XD Her and Grimlock. I can't with either of them. I figure if I can't have any of my fav TFP characters in there, those two make it worth while to watch, and it's actually really grown on me now that I've seen quite a few episodes.

Also, also, Tundra Wheeljack is adorable. My G1 Wheeljack is a PC though, because I decided Ratchet needed to be a Tundra. Fuzzy, grumpy medic. Are there anymore of those accents on the AH? I may need to go nab one after selling some stuff for gems, or see if there's a suitable PC accent that is similar.
@Arazamatazza

I won't lie. I wasn't originally going to watch RID. The main reason I got into the show wound up being Strongarm. She's adorable on a level I can't even handle. Knows all the regs, but also knows how to conveniently ignore them to get what she wants. XD Her and Grimlock. I can't with either of them. I figure if I can't have any of my fav TFP characters in there, those two make it worth while to watch, and it's actually really grown on me now that I've seen quite a few episodes.

Also, also, Tundra Wheeljack is adorable. My G1 Wheeljack is a PC though, because I decided Ratchet needed to be a Tundra. Fuzzy, grumpy medic. Are there anymore of those accents on the AH? I may need to go nab one after selling some stuff for gems, or see if there's a suitable PC accent that is similar.
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

Yeah I want to watch it- its my policy to give every TF series at least a chance (sadly TFA just never grew on me. May give it another go, but I watched 10 episodes and it still hadnt stuck so) but I figure if I can sit throug hG1 and BeastMachines I can give this a chance too. Just havent gotten around to it >>;;

I pre-ordered it, but yeah there are some currently sitting on the AH : )

If you just look up "scribe" and tundra it should come up. I don't know about PC's though; certainly not any from the same artist at least

This website should help though:
http://***************
@wrecknrule

Yeah I want to watch it- its my policy to give every TF series at least a chance (sadly TFA just never grew on me. May give it another go, but I watched 10 episodes and it still hadnt stuck so) but I figure if I can sit throug hG1 and BeastMachines I can give this a chance too. Just havent gotten around to it >>;;

I pre-ordered it, but yeah there are some currently sitting on the AH : )

If you just look up "scribe" and tundra it should come up. I don't know about PC's though; certainly not any from the same artist at least

This website should help though:
http://***************
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 535 536