Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 535 536
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic I have a possible [b]Nautica [/b]breeding pair for sale along with two of their babies. If interested, just send me a CR for however much you think they're worth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9492332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94924/9492332_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Female, Purple Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6885479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68855/6885479_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Male, Violet Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13528228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135283/13528228_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][s]Male, Violet Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit[/s] [b]SOLD[/b][/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13528229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135283/13528229_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Female, Purple Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit[/quote]
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic

I have a possible Nautica breeding pair for sale along with two of their babies. If interested, just send me a CR for however much you think they're worth.

9492332_350.png

Quote:
Female, Purple Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit

6885479_350.png

Quote:
Male, Violet Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit

13528228_350.png

Quote:
Male, Violet Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit SOLD

13528229_350.png

Quote:
Female, Purple Iridescent, Coral Shimmer, Banana Circuit
MRMeAKr.png
[size=2]@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie[/size=2] Hatched some cute Soundwave/Shockwave/Unicron imps to sell~ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=11&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Shadow/Shadow/Midnight[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Mulberry/Shadow/Shadow[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=10&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Mulberry/Obsidian/Shadow[/center]
@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @PeacefulTyrant @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie

Hatched some cute Soundwave/Shockwave/Unicron imps to sell~

dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=11&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Shadow/Shadow/Midnight

dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=12&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Mulberry/Shadow/Shadow

dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=10&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Mulberry/Obsidian/Shadow
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina (Wow, that's a lot of people) Haha! Guess who (almost) finished their Optimus Prime! (I'll get the the almost part shortly) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12555539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125556/12555539_350.png[/img] [/url] (Here's the almost bit!) Just one little thing...there aren't enough slots for all the armour and I used up heaps of my gems for the armour itself. Plus my parents won't let me "waste a few bucks shopping online" so I need help. Just a donation of 2 gems minimum please? Don't have to you don't want to. And all leftovers will go towards opening the next appeal slot on my Megatron for his Shadowscale armour. "What if there are still leftovers after that though?" Well, I'm glad you asked, nameless person. I've got two massive breeding projects coming up, the first is finding/breeding the perfect breeding pair to breed a Spiral Unicron. I've got all the genes and stuff figured out, I just need the right dregs. But after that, I'm breeding a Coatl Primus! I have yet to find a single Coatl with just two of the colours I want and/or all of the genes. But when I do finally get my Primus, I wanna deck him in Alabaster Armour. Yeah, the set that's exclusively in the gem section, each piece costing somewhere in the triple digits each! So, yeah, shameless self promotion and in need of gems. Because no one wants to wait for two years to buy a full set of armour. (If you managed to read all that without getting bored you get a cookie XD)
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @Kellendraysia @Seekerforvos @ConjunxEndura @Decepticutie @pinkrobotgirl @arazamatazza @Soundwave @Mida @cybernexus @Soturi @TheSlenderPrince @DemonicDuchess @Salya @screm4starscream @Linspoppa @Changewinds @Slyjinks @Vovina

(Wow, that's a lot of people)

Haha! Guess who (almost) finished their Optimus Prime! (I'll get the the almost part shortly)

12555539_350.png

(Here's the almost bit!) Just one little thing...there aren't enough slots for all the armour and I used up heaps of my gems for the armour itself. Plus my parents won't let me "waste a few bucks shopping online" so I need help.

Just a donation of 2 gems minimum please? Don't have to you don't want to. And all leftovers will go towards opening the next appeal slot on my Megatron for his Shadowscale armour.

"What if there are still leftovers after that though?" Well, I'm glad you asked, nameless person.

I've got two massive breeding projects coming up, the first is finding/breeding the perfect breeding pair to breed a Spiral Unicron. I've got all the genes and stuff figured out, I just need the right dregs.

But after that, I'm breeding a Coatl Primus! I have yet to find a single Coatl with just two of the colours I want and/or all of the genes. But when I do finally get my Primus, I wanna deck him in Alabaster Armour. Yeah, the set that's exclusively in the gem section, each piece costing somewhere in the triple digits each!

So, yeah, shameless self promotion and in need of gems. Because no one wants to wait for two years to buy a full set of armour.

(If you managed to read all that without getting bored you get a cookie XD)
@PeacefulTyrant

Get boxes from familiars and you will get many gems
@PeacefulTyrant

Get boxes from familiars and you will get many gems
@PeacefulTyrant

Bonding with familiars for chests is great way to get gems, but I actually make most of my gems by selling on the AH. When you're putting in a price for an item, sell it in gems rather than treasure! Any duplicate apparel or familiars or even food stacks you own can be a great source of income.

If you have plenty of treasure and no gems, there's always some for sale in the Items For Sale forum. Just make sure the seller is offering a fair ratio.
@PeacefulTyrant

Bonding with familiars for chests is great way to get gems, but I actually make most of my gems by selling on the AH. When you're putting in a price for an item, sell it in gems rather than treasure! Any duplicate apparel or familiars or even food stacks you own can be a great source of income.

If you have plenty of treasure and no gems, there's always some for sale in the Items For Sale forum. Just make sure the seller is offering a fair ratio.
@peacefultyrant
He's looking great! ONWARD, to more armor!
@peacefultyrant
He's looking great! ONWARD, to more armor!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@peacefultyrant Beautiful dragon!
As for gems, now's a great time to grind for festival items. Festival items like the gladeboughs sell for a lot of gems!
Also, I second the familiar bonding chest recommendation. A lot of the armor you're looking for can be found in gilded and ironbound chests.
@peacefultyrant Beautiful dragon!
As for gems, now's a great time to grind for festival items. Festival items like the gladeboughs sell for a lot of gems!
Also, I second the familiar bonding chest recommendation. A lot of the armor you're looking for can be found in gilded and ironbound chests.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@PeacefulTyrant

fun fact! after you pay for an extra apparel slot in gems, it opens up that extra slot for ALL your dragons! :D

I'll send some gems over! I have plenty to spare while I save for a gene :)
@PeacefulTyrant

fun fact! after you pay for an extra apparel slot in gems, it opens up that extra slot for ALL your dragons! :D

I'll send some gems over! I have plenty to spare while I save for a gene :)
05YNfGC.png
@PeacefulTyrant He looks great so far~ I really love his color combo together with that bright gold too!

This has all already been suggested, but I'd also highly recommend selling for gems, and trading in the Items For Sale forum. (If you're afraid of getting scammed there, look for threads which have already completed a number of transactions.) And be on the lookout for users with good gem ratios--there are a lot selling for around 1:600 at the moment, but I've managed to find some closer to a 1:550 ratio with some patience!

The Coliseum is a great way to earn income, as is bonding with familiars and selling the chests that they give you. Instead of opening the chests, if you're looking for quick gems (or treasure), just sell them on the AH. I'm pretty unlucky with opening chests, so I usually sell mine and use the treasure/gems to save towards something else, or buy what I'd like. I know it seems like it takes a while to bond with familiars, but equipping a bunch and just clicking through them every day really ads up over time!

Food is a great way to earn treasure or gems as well. On the forums, the ratio is usually 20 treasure per food point, but if you want to sell on the AH, the ratios are usually around 75 treasure per point for seafood and insects, 40 treasure per point for meat, and 50 per point for plants. I usually sell in stacks of 99--just check the AH for whatever food you're selling and look at the prices. c:

Another good way once you've leveled up your gathering is to gather for particular Swipp items, or save up, make the swap, and sell that. You can check which items are used for which swaps here, and this guide on where to gather/coli grind for the items.

Lastly I think it's also worth mentioning that leveling fodder is a nice way to earn income (and will sometimes even give you a gem or two upon exalt!). I can get about 15k per dragon once I level to 10--if you want the best payout for the amount of time you put in to leveling each dragon, level to 7, which gives about 11k per exalt. Here's the exalt payout chart, if you'd be interested in that!
@PeacefulTyrant He looks great so far~ I really love his color combo together with that bright gold too!

This has all already been suggested, but I'd also highly recommend selling for gems, and trading in the Items For Sale forum. (If you're afraid of getting scammed there, look for threads which have already completed a number of transactions.) And be on the lookout for users with good gem ratios--there are a lot selling for around 1:600 at the moment, but I've managed to find some closer to a 1:550 ratio with some patience!

The Coliseum is a great way to earn income, as is bonding with familiars and selling the chests that they give you. Instead of opening the chests, if you're looking for quick gems (or treasure), just sell them on the AH. I'm pretty unlucky with opening chests, so I usually sell mine and use the treasure/gems to save towards something else, or buy what I'd like. I know it seems like it takes a while to bond with familiars, but equipping a bunch and just clicking through them every day really ads up over time!

Food is a great way to earn treasure or gems as well. On the forums, the ratio is usually 20 treasure per food point, but if you want to sell on the AH, the ratios are usually around 75 treasure per point for seafood and insects, 40 treasure per point for meat, and 50 per point for plants. I usually sell in stacks of 99--just check the AH for whatever food you're selling and look at the prices. c:

Another good way once you've leveled up your gathering is to gather for particular Swipp items, or save up, make the swap, and sell that. You can check which items are used for which swaps here, and this guide on where to gather/coli grind for the items.

Lastly I think it's also worth mentioning that leveling fodder is a nice way to earn income (and will sometimes even give you a gem or two upon exalt!). I can get about 15k per dragon once I level to 10--if you want the best payout for the amount of time you put in to leveling each dragon, level to 7, which gives about 11k per exalt. Here's the exalt payout chart, if you'd be interested in that!
r6J6MbS.png
@Everon

I have noticed that I'm not getting pinged anymore, and I started wondering before I remembered I changed my user name |D

I was previously TurtlesaurusRex and would like to be re-put onto the talk and sales ping list ;v;
@Everon

I have noticed that I'm not getting pinged anymore, and I started wondering before I remembered I changed my user name |D

I was previously TurtlesaurusRex and would like to be re-put onto the talk and sales ping list ;v;

They/them | 2+ hrs FR time
Instant Fest Currency Brewing
FRArtShop.png
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 535 536