Dragons based on familiars/real world animals
Fan dragons
Dragonsonas
Flight themes
Zodiac Sign themed dragons
Evil and/or misunderstood dragons
Dragons based on familiars/real world animals
?sgHyY=platform.png?-g-s-=platform.png?srwF_=platform.png
sell Soda Pop Dragons the dragons with the necks that look like a vile with some chemical or soda in them.[emoji=blue gem size=1]
sell Soda Pop Dragons the dragons with the necks that look like a vile with some chemical or soda in them.
if you like my idea please tell me

if you like my idea please tell me

Flight reps!
Flight reps!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Musicians / Artists
Prophets / fortune tellers
Fairy / pixie rulers
Poker card-themed dragons
Glow-in-the-dark dragons
Tropical / beach themed dragons
Dragons who are half plant (ex. dryads)
Dragons who are half animal
Dragons with special powers (read minds, turn invisible, etc.)
Musicians / Artists
Prophets / fortune tellers
Fairy / pixie rulers
Poker card-themed dragons
Glow-in-the-dark dragons
Tropical / beach themed dragons
Dragons who are half plant (ex. dryads)
Dragons who are half animal
Dragons with special powers (read minds, turn invisible, etc.)
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
What about CreepyCute/Patel goth, living Plants, and/or mean & green?
What about CreepyCute/Patel goth, living Plants, and/or mean & green?
I would like it if someday you guys did all of your flight reps, and you have to do all 11 to share them! I am working on some in my lair here and want to share them!
I would like it if someday you guys did all of your flight reps, and you have to do all 11 to share them! I am working on some in my lair here and want to share them!
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
No idea if anyone's already said this or not but domestic stuff. Like, choose three of your dragons who have domestic jobs like cleaning, serving, growing crops, making food, keeping bees, etc.
No idea if anyone's already said this or not but domestic stuff. Like, choose three of your dragons who have domestic jobs like cleaning, serving, growing crops, making food, keeping bees, etc.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I like the fandragons idea that a few people have thrown out, but- and apologies if this idea has been suggested already, as I'm a bit too lazy to go back through 83 pages worth of material- I think it would also be a good idea to go through the ROYGBIV color scheme with certain dragons? That way you could encompass many areas of the general color wheel so that people could show off multiple dragons of theirs in a certain hue.

I would also be interested in possibly seeing explorer-themed dragons that other people have, and also possibly a horror-themed dragon share around Halloween or something. Love the zodiac signs idea that I've seen too!
I like the fandragons idea that a few people have thrown out, but- and apologies if this idea has been suggested already, as I'm a bit too lazy to go back through 83 pages worth of material- I think it would also be a good idea to go through the ROYGBIV color scheme with certain dragons? That way you could encompass many areas of the general color wheel so that people could show off multiple dragons of theirs in a certain hue.

I would also be interested in possibly seeing explorer-themed dragons that other people have, and also possibly a horror-themed dragon share around Halloween or something. Love the zodiac signs idea that I've seen too!
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
I think a spiritual based theme week could provide a broad theme and explore different physiques. Spiritual can mean a variety of things depending on what someone believes. Examples could be ghosts, angels, demons, etc.
I think a spiritual based theme week could provide a broad theme and explore different physiques. Spiritual can mean a variety of things depending on what someone believes. Examples could be ghosts, angels, demons, etc.
XFkVPHF.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 126 127