Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cynictis's FR Sketchbook
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DANG I didn't know you were on FR. I'm Derangedleech over on weasyl. Gonna snoop this thread some
DANG I didn't know you were on FR. I'm Derangedleech over on weasyl. Gonna snoop this thread some
WLNxQwp.gif I make art
I also make Flight Rising art
Currently breeding for: Marigold/Marigold/Caribbean
Gene Wishlist: 1x Wish, 2x Pearlcatcher, 1x Constellation, 1x Flecks, 2x Flair, 2x Flaunt, 1x Crackle, 1x Contour
this is amazing! I am envious and extremely impressed! @Cynictis

also shamelessly pinging myself @NeonSharpies
this is amazing! I am envious and extremely impressed! @Cynictis

also shamelessly pinging myself @NeonSharpies
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
260malute.png
My progen has gotten a bit of a makeover since the last time I drew him (genes plus a new holiday accent) so here's an updated header image!

lightskin-parchmentbound2.png
While we're on the subject of Light themed things here's an entry for the Brightshine Jubilee skin contest. Didn't place this time, but I'd like to refine the parchment-derg idea for next year!
260malute.png
My progen has gotten a bit of a makeover since the last time I drew him (genes plus a new holiday accent) so here's an updated header image!

lightskin-parchmentbound2.png
While we're on the subject of Light themed things here's an entry for the Brightshine Jubilee skin contest. Didn't place this time, but I'd like to refine the parchment-derg idea for next year!
i could cry i love your style so much. do you have a tumblr? instagram? facebook??
i could cry i love your style so much. do you have a tumblr? instagram? facebook??
@earvomit My tumblr is here, though it's primarily reblogs- but if you like cute tortoises and landscape photos you are in luck my friend~
Other than that my only currently active gallery is on weasyl!
@earvomit My tumblr is here, though it's primarily reblogs- but if you like cute tortoises and landscape photos you are in luck my friend~
Other than that my only currently active gallery is on weasyl!
@cynictis

Hello your art is awesome. I especially love your fierce tundra - made me think a little about the big floof in my lair. Keep being awesome :)
@cynictis

Hello your art is awesome. I especially love your fierce tundra - made me think a little about the big floof in my lair. Keep being awesome :)
@Cynictis

It kind looks like that your drawings are styled like a medieval fairy tale book, maybe cause they are so vibrate and rich in color and the style that you draw in. Keep up the good work!
@Cynictis

It kind looks like that your drawings are styled like a medieval fairy tale book, maybe cause they are so vibrate and rich in color and the style that you draw in. Keep up the good work!
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAa this inspires me

*gets a piece of paper and scribbles on it*

also, do you have any "steps of drawing my art" thing?
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAa this inspires me

*gets a piece of paper and scribbles on it*

also, do you have any "steps of drawing my art" thing?
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
@IndigoPi Well howdy, I totally missed your reply!

The closest thing I have to a step-by-step guide is this gif that covers the progression of a digital painting. But my process is not especially fast and not especially efficient, it's just what makes sense to me- you'd probably have better luck looking at tutorials on deviantart or tumblr honestly.
@IndigoPi Well howdy, I totally missed your reply!

The closest thing I have to a step-by-step guide is this gif that covers the progression of a digital painting. But my process is not especially fast and not especially efficient, it's just what makes sense to me- you'd probably have better luck looking at tutorials on deviantart or tumblr honestly.
@Cynictis

Thanks! I'll take a look there.
@Cynictis

Thanks! I'll take a look there.
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8