Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cynictis's FR Sketchbook
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/clockworkreverie/skin-pcmale-voodoodaddy.png[/img] ...oh yeah, I suppose this counts as FR art. XD
skin-pcmale-voodoodaddy.png
...oh yeah, I suppose this counts as FR art. XD
oh my god so beautiful. I love your style like wooow:D
oh my god so beautiful. I love your style like wooow:D
NCSvReZ.pngHYIo50P.pngrxFL7Xn.png
scatterimp.gif
Scatterscrolls. So many scatterscrolls.
(fanart for Anchovy's imp project!)
scatterimp.gif
Scatterscrolls. So many scatterscrolls.
(fanart for Anchovy's imp project!)
WOW so much beautiful dragon art. I love the way you draw dragons ; v;
Though that scatterscroll imperial is hilarious.
WOW so much beautiful dragon art. I love the way you draw dragons ; v;
Though that scatterscroll imperial is hilarious.
@Cynictic

Your artwork is outstanding! You do very good work! I particularly like your style!
@Cynictic

Your artwork is outstanding! You do very good work! I particularly like your style!
So this technically isn't a FR dragon, but it is a dragon, and it is a FR raffle prize!
226frprizesandra-SM.jpg
larger version (link)

For being a winner in Light Flight's dominance raffle earlier this month, here's a colored sketch for @Amphiptere of their dragon OC Sandra! Thanks again for helping with our push, hope I did your character justice! Feel free to post this on tumblr or whatevs~
So this technically isn't a FR dragon, but it is a dragon, and it is a FR raffle prize!
226frprizesandra-SM.jpg
larger version (link)

For being a winner in Light Flight's dominance raffle earlier this month, here's a colored sketch for @Amphiptere of their dragon OC Sandra! Thanks again for helping with our push, hope I did your character justice! Feel free to post this on tumblr or whatevs~
@Cynictis
Sweet sweet chocolate chip!
She gorgeous! I love how you drew her claws and her feathers.

Thank you so much! I am infinitely glad, I choose to participate in Light's raffle. :D
@Cynictis
Sweet sweet chocolate chip!
She gorgeous! I love how you drew her claws and her feathers.

Thank you so much! I am infinitely glad, I choose to participate in Light's raffle. :D
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
imp-alhazad.pngimp-hypatia.png
I've just launched a thread over in the Adoptables forum! Want some heraldic Imps? Go check it out!
imp-alhazad.pngimp-hypatia.png
I've just launched a thread over in the Adoptables forum! Want some heraldic Imps? Go check it out!
Long time no post! I don't have any new FR drawings (except for the Guardian and Ridgeback added to the heraldic adoptables thread, but I'm too lazy to post those right now :P) but I did finally finish a design for the skin blueprints I've been sitting on since October! Just waiting for approval now, hopefully there will be King Vulture Tundras running around soon. :D
skin-tundraf-kingvulture.png
Long time no post! I don't have any new FR drawings (except for the Guardian and Ridgeback added to the heraldic adoptables thread, but I'm too lazy to post those right now :P) but I did finally finish a design for the skin blueprints I've been sitting on since October! Just waiting for approval now, hopefully there will be King Vulture Tundras running around soon. :D
skin-tundraf-kingvulture.png
Your art is wonderful. :) And you really have a great eye for color combos.
Your art is wonderful. :) And you really have a great eye for color combos.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8