Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Free] Light mage makes glitter
1 2 3 4 5
sooooooo good!!!! thank ya lots!!!

oh! @dingasoid i meant to ask earlier— what’s your wait period in between requests? :D just have one other derg i’d like to be glittered but i don’t wanna take advantage of your magical talents hehe
sooooooo good!!!! thank ya lots!!!

oh! @dingasoid i meant to ask earlier— what’s your wait period in between requests? :D just have one other derg i’d like to be glittered but i don’t wanna take advantage of your magical talents hehe
_

dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png

FvfV2kD.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YMPbu9R.png
_________________ 738107a9140d5d8bce35327abe9315bc6e52df5b.gif_ CY9XrXE.gif _ f6499e3beed8dfd9390f7cd24c24207d667cad78.gif
Thank you so much!! They look awesome.
Thank you so much!! They look awesome.
yzs0rz.png
Uh,, seems like all the images are gone? D:
Uh,, seems like all the images are gone? D:
yI8DMou.pngbYt72YT.png XmHV7tO.png0Xn69jt.png art.png aromcatcher.png
@Dingasoid

All your images are gone o.o
@Dingasoid

All your images are gone o.o
Oh crud... I don't have any back-ups images, so I'll have to remove the current ones. Next time I'll just upload them to imgbb or some other website beforehand.

Now, are there any new requests I need to do?
Oh crud... I don't have any back-ups images, so I'll have to remove the current ones. Next time I'll just upload them to imgbb or some other website beforehand.

Now, are there any new requests I need to do?
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
[sub]@dingasoid i’m back with a new dragon for you to sparkle please and thank you!!! [sub]and luckily i saved a copy of my other one so i was able to upload it to discord to host the image myself ![/sub] [b]Username:[/b] @oroori [b]Transparency:[/b] yes please ! [b]Specifics:[/b] everywhere except her apparel please!! i want her to just be packed full of tiny little sparkles, they can rotate or blink or whatever else you think looks good please! [b]Extra info:[/b] this derg is a traveling baby, so eventually i’ll send them on to a new home! i think a sparkled up version of themself would be a great addition to her bio [b]Picture:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80126964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801270/80126964_350.png[/img][/url]
@dingasoid i’m back with a new dragon for you to sparkle please and thank you!!!
and luckily i saved a copy of my other one so i was able to upload it to discord to host the image myself !

Username: @oroori
Transparency: yes please !
Specifics: everywhere except her apparel please!! i want her to just be packed full of tiny little sparkles, they can rotate or blink or whatever else you think looks good please!
Extra info: this derg is a traveling baby, so eventually i’ll send them on to a new home! i think a sparkled up version of themself would be a great addition to her bio
Picture:
80126964_350.png
_

dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png

FvfV2kD.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YMPbu9R.png
_________________ 738107a9140d5d8bce35327abe9315bc6e52df5b.gif_ CY9XrXE.gif _ f6499e3beed8dfd9390f7cd24c24207d667cad78.gif
@oroori GLITTER BOMB!!! Didn't want to make it too obnoxious, so I did most of her mane instead. Enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DiGPf7c.gif[/img]
@oroori

GLITTER BOMB!!! Didn't want to make it too obnoxious, so I did most of her mane instead. Enjoy!

DiGPf7c.gif
[s]Don't worry about mine, I had them saved and will host them on my Imgur. :3 I admit to not trusting imbb either due to its ability to auto-wipe files after a certain amount of time. xD Sounds like it's a setting that you can fix, though. I'm just too paranoid. :P[/s] EDIT: Looks like only Arturo's was erased anyway, haha! I hosted his on my Imgur with credits to you. [s]Anywho, hmm...I may have to request another glitter as well. I just dunno who...[/s] [b]I KNOW WHO![/b] [b]Username:[/b] Namulord [b]Transparency:[/b] The pic already has a background, but I don't mind if it's lost or anything. [b]Specifics:[/b] Maybe the white parts of his armor? Anywhere that hints at his being a pretty Bot. Definitely not a fast speed, though; If there's something similar to "anime sparkles" or by some miracle, [i]snowflakes or icy sparkles[/i], perhaps...If not, though, that's cool. [b]Extra info:[/b] My favorite BattleBot: SubZero. I love him so much, ahh! This request could be in honor of his Champions episode airing this Thursday. ;) FIRST FIGHT BABY! I also call him the King of Ice, hence my suggesting something more ice-like if there's anything available. [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FOQV66z.jpg[/img] [i]Look at that precious face~[/i]
Don't worry about mine, I had them saved and will host them on my Imgur. :3 I admit to not trusting imbb either due to its ability to auto-wipe files after a certain amount of time. xD
Sounds like it's a setting that you can fix, though. I'm just too paranoid. :P

EDIT: Looks like only Arturo's was erased anyway, haha! I hosted his on my Imgur with credits to you.

Anywho, hmm...I may have to request another glitter as well. I just dunno who...

I KNOW WHO!

Username: Namulord
Transparency: The pic already has a background, but I don't mind if it's lost or anything.
Specifics: Maybe the white parts of his armor? Anywhere that hints at his being a pretty Bot. Definitely not a fast speed, though; If there's something similar to "anime sparkles" or by some miracle, snowflakes or icy sparkles, perhaps...If not, though, that's cool.
Extra info: My favorite BattleBot: SubZero. I love him so much, ahh! This request could be in honor of his Champions episode airing this Thursday. ;) FIRST FIGHT BABY! I also call him the King of Ice, hence my suggesting something more ice-like if there's anything available.
Picture: FOQV66z.jpg Look at that precious face~
@Namulord Here's SubZero in all of his glory! This one was a little tougher to do, but I got him all figured out. I did two versions of the sparkles for him just in case if one fits Subby more. He's a pretty cool looking robot, now looking a little more dazzling! I wish for the best of luck for him! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xiuXPRi.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4HUCwTW.gif[/img][/center]
@Namulord

Here's SubZero in all of his glory! This one was a little tougher to do, but I got him all figured out. I did two versions of the sparkles for him just in case if one fits Subby more. He's a pretty cool looking robot, now looking a little more dazzling! I wish for the best of luck for him!
xiuXPRi.gif

4HUCwTW.gif

Ahhhhh, me LIKEY~ Best Bot boy~

Also, ahh, I wasn't sure if it would've been easy to do or not, forgive me! I may or may not had gotten this from his FB page. I loved his face. ;3;

Thanks a bunch, I will be putting them up on his profile (and offsite pages) with credit~

I hope he does good too. He has rotten luck it seems, and I would love for him to make it to the top!
Ahhhhh, me LIKEY~ Best Bot boy~

Also, ahh, I wasn't sure if it would've been easy to do or not, forgive me! I may or may not had gotten this from his FB page. I loved his face. ;3;

Thanks a bunch, I will be putting them up on his profile (and offsite pages) with credit~

I hope he does good too. He has rotten luck it seems, and I would love for him to make it to the top!
1 2 3 4 5