Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Thankyou letters to Pinkerton
1 2 3
I just came up with this idea for this thread. This thread is going to be similar to the Thankyou Letters To Galore except it is thank you letters to Pinkerton. Note: Pinkerton is the one which gives you one item a day.
Good luck and have fun. Please be respectful of FR terms of service.
I just came up with this idea for this thread. This thread is going to be similar to the Thankyou Letters To Galore except it is thank you letters to Pinkerton. Note: Pinkerton is the one which gives you one item a day.
Good luck and have fun. Please be respectful of FR terms of service.
QMoR6fx.png
Pinkerton, I hope I did not get you in trouble for my visit today, but I wanted to thank you for the Dusk Aconite. [center][item=Dusk Aconite][/center]
Pinkerton,

I hope I did not get you in trouble for my visit today, but I wanted to thank you for the Dusk Aconite.
Dusk Aconite
QMoR6fx.png
[center][font=Georgia]Dear Pinkerton, Respectfully, what on earth is your problem? [item=Skunk] Love, Alexstrasza[/font][/center]
Dear Pinkerton,

Respectfully, what on earth is your problem?

Skunk

Love,
Alexstrasza
How does it feel? Do you remember?
The first time, you said it was like you were outside yourself.
Like time itself had bent its knee, waiting for you to decide.
[center]Dear Pinkerton, [item=berserker] S T O N K S[/center]
Dear Pinkerton,

Berserker

S T O N K S
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
[center]Dear Pinkerton, [item=Salt] Thank you?[/center]
Dear Pinkerton,

Salt

Thank you?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Pinkerton Thankyou for this very useful Ambush stone. Somebody will have use for it for sure. Sincerely, Alligatorsight [center] [item=Ambush][/center]
Dear Pinkerton

Thankyou for this very useful Ambush stone. Somebody will have use for it for sure.

Sincerely,

Alligatorsight
Ambush
QMoR6fx.png
Wow! Pinkerton this is a pretty hat. Are you sure your sister will not miss this? [center] [item=Mage's Peony Hat][/center]
Wow! Pinkerton this is a pretty hat. Are you sure your sister will not miss this?
Mage's Peony Hat
QMoR6fx.png
[center] Dear Pinkerton,[/center] [center]Your sister has a problem[/center] [center][item=Desert Scrub][/center] [center]Thanks, see you tomorrow![/center]
Dear Pinkerton,
Your sister has a problem
Desert Scrub
Thanks, see you tomorrow!
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
Thankyou Pinkerton. I will surely make use of this scholar. [center][item=Scholar][/center]
Thankyou Pinkerton. I will surely make use of this scholar.

Scholar
QMoR6fx.png
[center]Dear Pinkerton, [item=Shadow Serpentskin] Is this a cry for help?[/center]
Dear Pinkerton,

Shadow Serpentskin

Is this a cry for help?
1 2 3