Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | art dump
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 81
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CncEfl6.png[/img] Basically how it would go down when EO wants to head somewhere: "I could use a little ride. Take me somewhere amusing." "Where would that be, My Lord?" "I don't know. I'll let you know when I see it." "That could take --" "Are you about to question my authority?" "No, My Lord." "Good. Now find the perfect place. I haven't got all day."
CncEfl6.png

Basically how it would go down when EO wants to head somewhere:

"I could use a little ride. Take me somewhere amusing."

"Where would that be, My Lord?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know when I see it."

"That could take --"

"Are you about to question my authority?"

"No, My Lord."

"Good. Now find the perfect place. I haven't got all day."
So I'm not a dragon artist, but I had to try a thing for my dude, Zero-HATRED: [img]https://i.imgur.com/aIDSa94.png[/img] Just a little quick thing based off xer current outfit (I know the wing bone things are a different color here, but I think I have them on another dragon; Or I was just too lazy to really care). Unsure if this is the final design, but I wanted to give them a go; I honestly loved the color scheme so wanted to work with it. And yes, they hate you. They hate everyone though, so it's not personal or anything. xD
So I'm not a dragon artist, but I had to try a thing for my dude, Zero-HATRED:

aIDSa94.png

Just a little quick thing based off xer current outfit (I know the wing bone things are a different color here, but I think I have them on another dragon; Or I was just too lazy to really care).

Unsure if this is the final design, but I wanted to give them a go; I honestly loved the color scheme so wanted to work with it. And yes, they hate you. They hate everyone though, so it's not personal or anything. xD
I’m loving all your art dude, it’s actually really impressive you do it with a mouse! :0
I’m loving all your art dude, it’s actually really impressive you do it with a mouse! :0
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png 88123317.png
@MiniatureGecko

Ah, thanks a bunch! :3 And ahaha, did you post since I mentioned that my art was done with a mouse on your thread? ;D (just kidding, though funny timing)

I'm super glad you like my art~ :D
@MiniatureGecko

Ah, thanks a bunch! :3 And ahaha, did you post since I mentioned that my art was done with a mouse on your thread? ;D (just kidding, though funny timing)

I'm super glad you like my art~ :D
I was just looking outta curiosity I promise xD
but yes I read your post on my thread and I was checking your work out :D

No problem though! :D
I was just looking outta curiosity I promise xD
but yes I read your post on my thread and I was checking your work out :D

No problem though! :D
@StarsWillBurst (ooh, new username!)

Ahaha, always fun to see someone else come to check everything out, honestly~ :D Curiosity or not, I'm glad you liked what I did~
@StarsWillBurst (ooh, new username!)

Ahaha, always fun to see someone else come to check everything out, honestly~ :D Curiosity or not, I'm glad you liked what I did~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ldAB2lF.png[/img] Zero-HATRED ref sheet, woo! Still uncertain about the feet, but ultimately I like the turnout.
ldAB2lF.png

Zero-HATRED ref sheet, woo!

Still uncertain about the feet, but ultimately I like the turnout.
(Yep it was an impulsive choice for a change but I like it so far :3 )

Of course! Would it be alright if I sent you a friend request? I’d also love to maybe do an art trade with you if you’re down for that :D
(Yep it was an impulsive choice for a change but I like it so far :3 )

Of course! Would it be alright if I sent you a friend request? I’d also love to maybe do an art trade with you if you’re down for that :D
@StarsWillBurst

Ahaha, tbh when I saw Commander was untaken, I had to jump aboard; It was a title I used even in high school (and I'm not even in the military - it just sounded super neat)! xD Luckily I had my freebie available~

And heck yes to both! :D Though in advance, I do only do fullbody trades (I like the practice with poses) and cannot draw dragons. ;3; But if you've got any OCs, lemme see 'em~ ;D I may have to start sometime later this evening or tomorrow though.
@StarsWillBurst

Ahaha, tbh when I saw Commander was untaken, I had to jump aboard; It was a title I used even in high school (and I'm not even in the military - it just sounded super neat)! xD Luckily I had my freebie available~

And heck yes to both! :D Though in advance, I do only do fullbody trades (I like the practice with poses) and cannot draw dragons. ;3; But if you've got any OCs, lemme see 'em~ ;D I may have to start sometime later this evening or tomorrow though.
No worries there’s no rush whatsoever! I’m in school for a bit and I also have to make updated reference sheets for my characters so tomorrow is fine by me ^-^

I’m fine with fullbody trades :D
No worries there’s no rush whatsoever! I’m in school for a bit and I also have to make updated reference sheets for my characters so tomorrow is fine by me ^-^

I’m fine with fullbody trades :D
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 81