Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I want to show off Halloween inspired
I don't actually participate in Inktober because of physical issues with my hands that also prevent me from being in coli. I do draw sometimes when my hands are feeling good and I'm inspired... and for some reason I saw someone else's month prompts and their number 31 prompt inspired me to draw! The prompt was "Risk" and so I have this dark magic gambler! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/403081707659722752/902294776584491048/Screenshot_20211025-132626_Sketchbook.jpg[/img]
I don't actually participate in Inktober because of physical issues with my hands that also prevent me from being in coli. I do draw sometimes when my hands are feeling good and I'm inspired... and for some reason I saw someone else's month prompts and their number 31 prompt inspired me to draw!

The prompt was "Risk" and so I have this dark magic gambler! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Screenshot_20211025-132626_Sketchbook.jpg
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Oooh, I really adore your coloring! The way you visualized magic is very neat!

Do continue creating and updating!

Love,
Islet.
Oooh, I really adore your coloring! The way you visualized magic is very neat!

Do continue creating and updating!

Love,
Islet.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx