Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | rye's writing emporium [semi-hiatus]
1 2
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a6aa649d39728515d3196495f52489fe/b8270b7781601741-19/s1280x1920/20f37f235c332b1cb032981c60370e1630951730.png[/img] [center][size=7][font=mystral][color=55552b] [b][i]RYE'S WRITING EMPORIUM[/b][/i][/size] [size=3][i]a one-stop-shop for lore, mini-fics, and blurbs![/i] [center][size=3][color=99994d]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size] [center][font=times new roman][size=4]a small, flimsy, cottage appears on the horizon as you stroll along a small dirt path. around the tiny structure there are floating lanterns that seem to emit a lime-green mist that twists and twirls in the breeze of the windsinger's lands. as you approach, you can see a rinky-dinky wooden sign hanging over the door of the shop, it reads [i]'rye's writing emporium.'[/i] the windows emit a golden light before you, illuminating the nearby area where the lanterns fail to. on the dust collected on the corner of a small, circular window to your right, there seems to be something written: [b]grand opening![/b] do you enter? [center][size=6][font=mystral][color=888844][b][i]shop map:[center][size=3] [size=2][b]entrance / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3056722/1#post_48971834]clearance aisles[/url] / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3056722#post_48971836]the wares[/url] / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3056722#post_48971842]checkout line[/url][/b]
20f37f235c332b1cb032981c60370e1630951730.png

RYE'S WRITING EMPORIUM

a one-stop-shop for lore, mini-fics, and blurbs!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a small, flimsy, cottage appears on the horizon as you stroll along a small dirt path. around the tiny structure there are floating lanterns that seem to emit a lime-green mist that twists and twirls in the breeze of the windsinger's lands.

as you approach, you can see a rinky-dinky wooden sign hanging over the door of the shop, it reads 'rye's writing emporium.' the windows emit a golden light before you, illuminating the nearby area where the lanterns fail to. on the dust collected on the corner of a small, circular window to your right, there seems to be something written: grand opening! do you enter?

shop map:
0910679aece681b1090d3544963f9a9b63a52047.png
halcyon | FR+3, semi-hiatus
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

........... CLEARANCE ISLES............
bonkbononkbboconknkbonkonkbon
as you enter the shop, you nearly bump into a shelf chock-full of bottles, jars, and.. is that slime moving? you shudder. yet, there is a flimsy, coffee-stained piece of paper taped to the corner of the shelf. it reads: rules! please read these before shopping! across one side, scribbled in large black words. you flip the paper over curiously . . .
bonkbonkbobonkbonkbonkbonkbo

GUIDELINES AND AGREEANCE
CREDITS AND USAGE TOS
i. all writing by me, given to the customer can be used anywhere on the internet! on FR, be sure to link back to my shop - and on the general internet, link back to my profile!
ii. DO NOT REWRITE MY WORKS (unless given explicit permission). if you need adjustments made, feel free to message me to change it! i'm just not very comfortable with others altering my works.
iii. (see: i) if you purchase lore or anything else you plan on sharing on any public domain, i'd expect a link back to me for credit. otherwise, it is copyright infringement.

PAYMENT TOS

iv. this shop is first-come-first-serve, and i choose commissions based on my own interest in writing it. if your offer isn't accepted, please don't harass me about it.
v. my gems to treasure ratio is 1:1000, and i accept mixed payments! also: purchasing items on my wishlist is also an accepted form of payment, and with this, haggling is welcome.
vi. although there are set parameters around orders, you can get something custom so long as it remains within the range mentioned. i charge 10t per word, so 2,000 words is 20kt/20g while something that is 350 words is 3.5kt/4g
MISCELLANOUS RULES

vii. i prioritize orders that are paid upfront rather than after the work is completed. if you choose to pay upfront, please let me know when submitting an order!
viii. after the first draft is sent, if you choose not to adjust anything, i will not be making any changes (unless this is in regards to pronouns of a character, or something that can be easily changed) when i finish my second draft.
ix. communication is key! i am a student, so i may go a little slow due to the nature of school. if you are unable to pay for any reason, please let me know. i'm fairly flexible with extensions on payment, so long as it is done in due time. the final piece will not be sent until i have a confirmed date of payment, simply because i don't want to run the risk of a scam.
x. i do not do writing for fandoms. that means, i will not do any works for characters that are related to/inherently tied to a specific fandom. standalone characters i can work with, but i rely on a bit more communication in that regard.
xi. do not rush me. when i write, i go through several processes to ensure that it's to your liking. if i choose to, i can and will decide to cancel the order.

if you have any questions or suggestions in regards to the rules, please feel free to pm me about it! there's no need to ping me here, as i'm already subbed.
........... CLEARANCE ISLES............
bonkbononkbboconknkbonkonkbon
as you enter the shop, you nearly bump into a shelf chock-full of bottles, jars, and.. is that slime moving? you shudder. yet, there is a flimsy, coffee-stained piece of paper taped to the corner of the shelf. it reads: rules! please read these before shopping! across one side, scribbled in large black words. you flip the paper over curiously . . .
bonkbonkbobonkbonkbonkbonkbo

GUIDELINES AND AGREEANCE
CREDITS AND USAGE TOS
i. all writing by me, given to the customer can be used anywhere on the internet! on FR, be sure to link back to my shop - and on the general internet, link back to my profile!
ii. DO NOT REWRITE MY WORKS (unless given explicit permission). if you need adjustments made, feel free to message me to change it! i'm just not very comfortable with others altering my works.
iii. (see: i) if you purchase lore or anything else you plan on sharing on any public domain, i'd expect a link back to me for credit. otherwise, it is copyright infringement.

PAYMENT TOS

iv. this shop is first-come-first-serve, and i choose commissions based on my own interest in writing it. if your offer isn't accepted, please don't harass me about it.
v. my gems to treasure ratio is 1:1000, and i accept mixed payments! also: purchasing items on my wishlist is also an accepted form of payment, and with this, haggling is welcome.
vi. although there are set parameters around orders, you can get something custom so long as it remains within the range mentioned. i charge 10t per word, so 2,000 words is 20kt/20g while something that is 350 words is 3.5kt/4g
MISCELLANOUS RULES

vii. i prioritize orders that are paid upfront rather than after the work is completed. if you choose to pay upfront, please let me know when submitting an order!
viii. after the first draft is sent, if you choose not to adjust anything, i will not be making any changes (unless this is in regards to pronouns of a character, or something that can be easily changed) when i finish my second draft.
ix. communication is key! i am a student, so i may go a little slow due to the nature of school. if you are unable to pay for any reason, please let me know. i'm fairly flexible with extensions on payment, so long as it is done in due time. the final piece will not be sent until i have a confirmed date of payment, simply because i don't want to run the risk of a scam.
x. i do not do writing for fandoms. that means, i will not do any works for characters that are related to/inherently tied to a specific fandom. standalone characters i can work with, but i rely on a bit more communication in that regard.
xi. do not rush me. when i write, i go through several processes to ensure that it's to your liking. if i choose to, i can and will decide to cancel the order.

if you have any questions or suggestions in regards to the rules, please feel free to pm me about it! there's no need to ping me here, as i'm already subbed.
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

[center][font=elephant][size=4][color=55552b][s][color=transparent]...........[/color][/s] THE WARES [s][color=transparent]............[/color][/s][/font] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=wind-up key][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]drabbles[/b] [u]SET WC: 700 (7kt/8g) | CUSTOM: 500-1000 (5kt/5g - 10kt/10g).[/u] this is the perfect length for a well-sized amount of lore for both dragons or your clan as a whole. i'm willing to write lore for clans, but it's an additional 10% on the total cost* for major world-building pieces. this can also work for stories about/for your characters, but not lore specifically![/columns] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=bamboo cluster][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]blurbs[/b] [u]SET WC: 400 (4kt/4g) | CUSTOM: 200-500 (2kt/2g - 5kt/5g).[/u] these blurbs are perfect for a brief summarization of lore, or a smaller bio (especially with lots of decoration). they are a basic description of a characters personality including their likes, dislikes, strong points, and weak points, summed up. a summary of a character analysis, but without a few key points. [/columns] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=ancestral incense][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]character analysis[/b] [u]SIMPLE: 500 (5kt/5g) | COMPLEX: 800 (8kt/8g) | ANALYSIS: 1k+ (10kt/10g).[/u] character analysis' provide further insight on a basic character. this includes analyizing how they may react to certain situations, feelings towards other characters, and feelings about the world around them in general. this is ONLY compatible with fr dergs OR standalone characters.[/columns] [center][size=3][color=aaaa55]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color] [center][u]an order can have multiple items from this list, but no more than 2, simply due to the sheer size of the order if it were any higher. if you have any questions, feel free to comment here.[/u] [size=2][i]* all increases do not include any discounts that may be applied.
........... THE WARES ............
Wind-Up Key drabbles SET WC: 700 (7kt/8g) | CUSTOM: 500-1000 (5kt/5g - 10kt/10g). this is the perfect length for a well-sized amount of lore for both dragons or your clan as a whole. i'm willing to write lore for clans, but it's an additional 10% on the total cost* for major world-building pieces. this can also work for stories about/for your characters, but not lore specifically!
Bamboo Cluster blurbs SET WC: 400 (4kt/4g) | CUSTOM: 200-500 (2kt/2g - 5kt/5g). these blurbs are perfect for a brief summarization of lore, or a smaller bio (especially with lots of decoration). they are a basic description of a characters personality including their likes, dislikes, strong points, and weak points, summed up. a summary of a character analysis, but without a few key points.

Ancestral Incense character analysis SIMPLE: 500 (5kt/5g) | COMPLEX: 800 (8kt/8g) | ANALYSIS: 1k+ (10kt/10g). character analysis' provide further insight on a basic character. this includes analyizing how they may react to certain situations, feelings towards other characters, and feelings about the world around them in general. this is ONLY compatible with fr dergs OR standalone characters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
an order can have multiple items from this list, but no more than 2, simply due to the sheer size of the order if it were any higher. if you have any questions, feel free to comment here.
* all increases do not include any discounts that may be applied.
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

[center][font=elephant][size=4][color=55552b][s][color=transparent]...........[/color][/s] CHECKOUT LINE [s][color=transparent]............[/color][/s][/font] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=banded olivine][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]discounts[/b] | [u]YOU are responsible for telling me which discounts you apply for.[/u] i have a few discounts that can be applied to orders, which will be listed here. [/columns] [left][size=2][u]WIND FLIGHT[/u] — 10% discount on all purchases [u]FREQUENT SHOPPER[/u] (after 3 purchases) — 15% discount on all purchases afterwards [u]MISTRAL JAMBOREE[/u] — 20% discount on all purchases during the duration of the event [u]HOLIDAYS[/u] — 10% discount on all purchases (hallow's eve, new years, midsummer, solstices) [u]AFFILIATE[/u] — 15% discount on all purchases[/size] [center][size=3][color=aaaa55]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=maple leaf][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]pinglist[/b] | [u]feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist for when spots open up![/u] EMPTY [/columns] [center][size=3][color=aaaa55]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=verdant shell][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]spots[/b] | [u]because i don't want to burnout, there will only be 3 spots open at anytime[/u] - fishbaitslime (lore drabble [700 words], upfront) - itsrainningtacos (clan lore [1k words] + c. analysis [1k+ words], upfront) - [/columns] [center][size=3][color=aaaa55]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color][/center] [columns][color=F2EEE5][item=jar of slime][nextcol][nextcol][size=3][b]templates[/b] | a template for orders, and affiliates[/columns] [left][code] [b]ORDER[/b] [b]username:[/b] [b]what would you like?:[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] please include if its going to be upfront or after![/code][/left] [left][code][b]AFFILIATES[/b] [b]shop name:[/b] [b]link to shop:[/b] [b]button/stamp for shop:[/b][/code] [center][size=3][color=aaaa55]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/color][/center] [center][b]thank you for stopping by! have a wonderful day <3
........... CHECKOUT LINE ............
Banded Olivine discounts | YOU are responsible for telling me which discounts you apply for. i have a few discounts that can be applied to orders, which will be listed here.
WIND FLIGHT — 10% discount on all purchases
FREQUENT SHOPPER (after 3 purchases) — 15% discount on all purchases afterwards
MISTRAL JAMBOREE — 20% discount on all purchases during the duration of the event
HOLIDAYS — 10% discount on all purchases (hallow's eve, new years, midsummer, solstices)
AFFILIATE — 15% discount on all purchases

Maple Leaf pinglist | feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist for when spots open up!
EMPTY

Verdant Shell spots | because i don't want to burnout, there will only be 3 spots open at anytime
- fishbaitslime (lore drabble [700 words], upfront)
- itsrainningtacos (clan lore [1k words] + c. analysis [1k+ words], upfront)
-

Jar of Slime templates | a template for orders, and affiliates
Code:
[b]ORDER[/b] [b]username:[/b] [b]what would you like?:[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] please include if its going to be upfront or after!
Code:
[b]AFFILIATES[/b] [b]shop name:[/b] [b]link to shop:[/b] [b]button/stamp for shop:[/b]

thank you for stopping by! have a wonderful day <3
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

bump! gosh this is finally done :,D
bump! gosh this is finally done :,D
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

b!
b!
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

b!
b!
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

b!
b!
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

Gosh I love your writing style in this post!!!
If you'd be up for it I'd love to buy a couple of things from you but if you don't like both or either of them just let me know and that's totally fine!! Also please let me know if i've got the prices wrong sorry!

ORDER
username: hyenaglasses
what would you like?: a song fic about White Truffle: https://toyhou.se/11785211.white-truffle-and-euclid
The song would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8_uPWhCng&ab_channel=MollyLewis
Little bg info: White Truffle used to work for a powerful superhero who was a jerk, especially to her, she was a non-super analyst / detective at his agency. Since she left his agency has been falling apart and others have had to pick up the slack. He'd never admit that he's wrong but some other super have realized how much of an asset she was and often come out and find her with her wife who live happily in the mountains and ask he to come back.

payment method: Upfront and would 15 000 treasure be okay?

ORDER
what would you like?: 1000 drabble of these two
I'd just love a little drabble of these two: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70337473 with Blackberry trying to get away from whatever horror movie/game style situation she found herself in and Mosspine finding her so quickly and getting her out of there and comforting her.
payment method: upfront 10 gems?
Gosh I love your writing style in this post!!!
If you'd be up for it I'd love to buy a couple of things from you but if you don't like both or either of them just let me know and that's totally fine!! Also please let me know if i've got the prices wrong sorry!

ORDER
what would you like?: a song fic about White Truffle: https://toyhou.se/11785211.white-truffle-and-euclid
The song would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8_uPWhCng&ab_channel=MollyLewis
Little bg info: White Truffle used to work for a powerful superhero who was a jerk, especially to her, she was a non-super analyst / detective at his agency. Since she left his agency has been falling apart and others have had to pick up the slack. He'd never admit that he's wrong but some other super have realized how much of an asset she was and often come out and find her with her wife who live happily in the mountains and ask he to come back.

payment method: Upfront and would 15 000 treasure be okay?

ORDER
what would you like?: 1000 drabble of these two
I'd just love a little drabble of these two: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70337473 with Blackberry trying to get away from whatever horror movie/game style situation she found herself in and Mosspine finding her so quickly and getting her out of there and comforting her.
payment method: upfront 10 gems?
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@hyenaglasses

Hi!! Both of those sound wonderful and I can totally get both of them done :D I'll pm you so we can sort it all out if that's alright :]
@hyenaglasses

Hi!! Both of those sound wonderful and I can totally get both of them done :D I'll pm you so we can sort it all out if that's alright :]
bYt72YT.png
r0WSk03.png
p3Lr8aR.png

1 2