Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everwhite Chronicles
1 2 3 4 5
Hey, I have to agree with @/Heatherstar, this is really cool!

I'm currently reading through part one right now, and I like the story so far; the scene where Hellios admits that he is a changeling and everyone starts cracking up and making jokes is my absolute favorite. I'll hopefully finish it either tonight or tommorow once I have more energy. I want to be able to provide coherent feedback and avoid any nitpicking or unneccessary talking points.

And If I'm to be honest, this is pretty inspirational to me as a budding writer since what you've done here is really gosh darn impressive. The consistency in which you write, even when dealing with writer's block, is mezmerizing. I believe that even if the series has a rocky start, you'll definetly produce an engaging chronicle of tales, because well, you already have!

I'm excited to read more of your future work!
Hey, I have to agree with @/Heatherstar, this is really cool!

I'm currently reading through part one right now, and I like the story so far; the scene where Hellios admits that he is a changeling and everyone starts cracking up and making jokes is my absolute favorite. I'll hopefully finish it either tonight or tommorow once I have more energy. I want to be able to provide coherent feedback and avoid any nitpicking or unneccessary talking points.

And If I'm to be honest, this is pretty inspirational to me as a budding writer since what you've done here is really gosh darn impressive. The consistency in which you write, even when dealing with writer's block, is mezmerizing. I believe that even if the series has a rocky start, you'll definetly produce an engaging chronicle of tales, because well, you already have!

I'm excited to read more of your future work!
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
@TAEJIN

thank you so much! it's actually my third (and hopefully final) time re-writing the book, which i suppose helps me know where im going with the book. and as for you favorite scene, i had a lot of fun writing thaty. the book cant be all seriousness, after all. gotta have a little fun!

anyways, small update, i'm starting to release part 2 of the book chapter by chapter! it's linked at the bottom of part 1, and ill link it to this thread soon, too
@TAEJIN

thank you so much! it's actually my third (and hopefully final) time re-writing the book, which i suppose helps me know where im going with the book. and as for you favorite scene, i had a lot of fun writing thaty. the book cant be all seriousness, after all. gotta have a little fun!

anyways, small update, i'm starting to release part 2 of the book chapter by chapter! it's linked at the bottom of part 1, and ill link it to this thread soon, too
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
part 2, chapter 6 released!
part 2, chapter 6 released!
i cant seem to bring myself to write the present part of the book

im writing something that'll be in the last book...

idk lol
i cant seem to bring myself to write the present part of the book

im writing something that'll be in the last book...

idk lol
ok so i decided to do a section for the book for like 13+
with swear words, cuz i can

rn its ok for all ages
ok so i decided to do a section for the book for like 13+
with swear words, cuz i can

rn its ok for all ages
gone camping,, wont be back till the 26th
gone camping,, wont be back till the 26th
well ive been back for a while and ive updated like nothing welp-
well ive been back for a while and ive updated like nothing welp-
chapter 7 released!
chapter 7 released!
hoo boy, i might to a stream of writing chapter 8 if ppl are interested... what do you all think, should it be on discord or witch or what? (discord in sig btw)
hoo boy, i might to a stream of writing chapter 8 if ppl are interested... what do you all think, should it be on discord or witch or what? (discord in sig btw)
Where you stream depends on you! If you want to keep it private and more colloquial, set it up in Discord and if not, feel free to set it up over Twitch. Either way, I like the idea. It's a good way to get everyone watching to work on their own stories, projects, or whatever have you.

I'll hop into the Discord.

Oh, and I am still going to provide feedback of what you have written so far. I apologize for just dissappearing over the past month, life said no. I'm glad to see you're still writing!
Where you stream depends on you! If you want to keep it private and more colloquial, set it up in Discord and if not, feel free to set it up over Twitch. Either way, I like the idea. It's a good way to get everyone watching to work on their own stories, projects, or whatever have you.

I'll hop into the Discord.

Oh, and I am still going to provide feedback of what you have written so far. I apologize for just dissappearing over the past month, life said no. I'm glad to see you're still writing!
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
1 2 3 4 5