Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | wilde's codes & templates [NEW 1/30]
1 2 3
@orest thanks so much, glad to hear it!
@orest thanks so much, glad to hear it!
dyf3akg.png
I am completely obsessed with the cards one. Found these via tumblr and will definitely be using!
I am completely obsessed with the cards one. Found these via tumblr and will definitely be using!
[ piper || on fr time || They/She ]
nkHobD3.png
@cxptainthree Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it ^^
@cxptainthree Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it ^^
dyf3akg.png
Loving “in the cards,” hope to use it in the future ^o^
Loving “in the cards,” hope to use it in the future ^o^
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX Thanks, that's so nice to hear! ^^
@SpiritX Thanks, that's so nice to hear! ^^
dyf3akg.png
I love all of these!! :D

Also .... If you are taking requests would you be will to do one that is interchangeable for the seasons?
Meaning that you could fill out the google sheet to change the season name and different colors to match either the dragon or the season, but it would still be the same basic design or changing some of the banners? If what I'm saying makes any sense then that would be really cool. No worries if you don't want to or don't understand, just an idea.

Thanks! :D
I love all of these!! :D

Also .... If you are taking requests would you be will to do one that is interchangeable for the seasons?
Meaning that you could fill out the google sheet to change the season name and different colors to match either the dragon or the season, but it would still be the same basic design or changing some of the banners? If what I'm saying makes any sense then that would be really cool. No worries if you don't want to or don't understand, just an idea.

Thanks! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 Thanks so much! And I could look into doing a season-themed code, sure!
@Catmushroom11 Thanks so much! And I could look into doing a season-themed code, sure!
dyf3akg.png
These are so cool ! i'll definitely be using the moodboard one at some point :3
Could i be added to the pinglist ?
These are so cool ! i'll definitely be using the moodboard one at some point :3
Could i be added to the pinglist ?
mlHpBMC.pngprns-button-FR.png oczO35g.png Y7MOfeL.png
HslJD2N.png 27AZD8S.png qlJ9D71.png CR0BtYK.png
@peskycats Thanks so much, that's great to hear!

And you reminded me I meant to set up one of the pinglist widgets, so you can add yourself using that now:

@peskycats Thanks so much, that's great to hear!

And you reminded me I meant to set up one of the pinglist widgets, so you can add yourself using that now:

dyf3akg.png
1 2 3