Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Prehistoric Design Contest! 1000g+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Glad to see this back, thank you for the ping! :DD Could I also be put on the last week pinglist?
Glad to see this back, thank you for the ping! :DD Could I also be put on the last week pinglist?
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@KriegerDesWaldes
Thank you for your entry, I love it!!

@Krogulec
Yep, I’ll add you asap!!

@InfectedWolf
No problem! And sure, I’ll add you in a sec!
@KriegerDesWaldes
Thank you for your entry, I love it!!

@Krogulec
Yep, I’ll add you asap!!

@InfectedWolf
No problem! And sure, I’ll add you in a sec!
Bump
Bump
@FluffyDragonCats
OooOOO noice art
I wanna join but i have horrid art skills QwQ
I also can't..draw...very...well...on a computor....
But I can be a judge ;p
:P
@FluffyDragonCats
OooOOO noice art
I wanna join but i have horrid art skills QwQ
I also can't..draw...very...well...on a computor....
But I can be a judge ;p
:P
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon
Sorry about the super late reply ^^’
Please don’t feel deterred because of your skill level, I’ll consider any designs, and I made this contest mainly for people just to have fun with! I’m also happy to accept traditional art if you’re more comfortable with that ^^
If you don’t end up joining though, I’d be happy to get your input on which should be the second and third placed designs (not the first as I will be keeping that one and want to make that decision myself~)
@Nmrdragon
Sorry about the super late reply ^^’
Please don’t feel deterred because of your skill level, I’ll consider any designs, and I made this contest mainly for people just to have fun with! I’m also happy to accept traditional art if you’re more comfortable with that ^^
If you don’t end up joining though, I’d be happy to get your input on which should be the second and third placed designs (not the first as I will be keeping that one and want to make that decision myself~)
This looks like fun :) I do have a question though! Will the entries that don’t win still belong to their creator or to you? I have a habit of getting attached to characters quickly lol.
This looks like fun :) I do have a question though! Will the entries that don’t win still belong to their creator or to you? I have a habit of getting attached to characters quickly lol.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
@MediP
I will only keep the design that comes first place ^^
I’ll look forward to seeing what you come up with!
@MediP
I will only keep the design that comes first place ^^
I’ll look forward to seeing what you come up with!
@FluffyDragonCats Alright, here's a little guy that I'd like to submit! It's been a while since I've drawn any dinosaurs so this was fun lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/VuotVs5.png[/img]
@FluffyDragonCats
Alright, here's a little guy that I'd like to submit! It's been a while since I've drawn any dinosaurs so this was fun lol

VuotVs5.png
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
can i be pinged one week from deadline please
can i be pinged one week from deadline please
F2llAUA.png
I may enter ^^. I'll get to it over the weekend
I may enter ^^. I'll get to it over the weekend
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12