Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Prehistoric Design Contest! 1000g+
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
No way I can enter today but can I have a ping for future contests?
No way I can enter today but can I have a ping for future contests?
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
One kaprosuchus coming right up! I have another entry, but I doubt i'll get it done in time. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/801904201223110686/823283621015060490/Kapri_Sun.png[/img]
One kaprosuchus coming right up! I have another entry, but I doubt i'll get it done in time.
Kapri_Sun.png
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Hello! Beware the lil tropical feathered dino! [img]https://i.ibb.co/NWSY5V9/Untitled42-20210327114008.png[/img]
Hello! Beware the lil tropical feathered dino!

Untitled42-20210327114008.png
Thank you all so much for entering, I love all your entries!
This is the final bump, this contest will end at 4:00 FR time!
Thank you all so much for entering, I love all your entries!
This is the final bump, this contest will end at 4:00 FR time!
Aware I'm super late to the party, but here's a last minute (literally!) submission :) [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/84apcl5d24l.png[/img]
Aware I'm super late to the party, but here's a last minute (literally!) submission :)

84apcl5d24l.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears
x3 I’m glad you managed to get it here in time! Thank you for entering!

@kawiikatz
I missed your comment, but yes, I’ve gone ahead and added you to my pinglist ^^

And the contest is now CLOSED! I will decide on the winners and announce them soon ^^
@findingpears
x3 I’m glad you managed to get it here in time! Thank you for entering!

@kawiikatz
I missed your comment, but yes, I’ve gone ahead and added you to my pinglist ^^

And the contest is now CLOSED! I will decide on the winners and announce them soon ^^
@DoYalikejazz, @St0rmy, @MissyZero, @jia1303, @KriegerDesWaldes, @bamboo1996, @SpiritX, @Falcolmreynolds, @cordifolium, @Fennecfox21, @Sequel, @Filine, @Wyvernre, @CloudedViews, @Krogulec, @findingpears

Sorry about the delay everyone, but I have finally decided on the placing!

3rd- @InfectedWolf

2nd- @MediP

1st- @Pineappleblood!

Congratulations to you three, I’ll send all the prizes shortly ^^~
And thank you everyone else who entered, I really enjoyed seeing all your designs!

On a side note, if you’re interested in entering more of my contests in the future, please let me know and I’ll add you to the pinglist!
@DoYalikejazz, @St0rmy, @MissyZero, @jia1303, @KriegerDesWaldes, @bamboo1996, @SpiritX, @Falcolmreynolds, @cordifolium, @Fennecfox21, @Sequel, @Filine, @Wyvernre, @CloudedViews, @Krogulec, @findingpears

Sorry about the delay everyone, but I have finally decided on the placing!

3rd- @InfectedWolf

2nd- @MediP

1st- @Pineappleblood!

Congratulations to you three, I’ll send all the prizes shortly ^^~
And thank you everyone else who entered, I really enjoyed seeing all your designs!

On a side note, if you’re interested in entering more of my contests in the future, please let me know and I’ll add you to the pinglist!
congrats to the winners, and id love to be ping for future contests @FluffyDragonCats
congrats to the winners, and id love to be ping for future contests @FluffyDragonCats
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
Oh gosh, thank you so much! I didn't go into this expecting to win anything tbh, I was just thankful for the excuse to draw a dinosaur :'D This was super fun, I'd love to be pinged if you decide to do another contest in the future!

Thank you again, and congrats to the other winners! Everyone drew such fun designs ^^
Oh gosh, thank you so much! I didn't go into this expecting to win anything tbh, I was just thankful for the excuse to draw a dinosaur :'D This was super fun, I'd love to be pinged if you decide to do another contest in the future!

Thank you again, and congrats to the other winners! Everyone drew such fun designs ^^
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
Omg!! I didn't think mine was that good ahh! I'm glad you like it and thank you sm!! I would also liked to be pinged in future contests please <<<3
Omg!! I didn't think mine was that good ahh! I'm glad you like it and thank you sm!! I would also liked to be pinged in future contests please <<<3
7wSDxsP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12