Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Earth Dom] Bone Shuffle (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@Magnoliahybrid - In that case I'd say you incorporated your interests into your design really well!

@Medievalredragon - That's pretty cool, I can see why you'd want to write about them, then. :)

@stressparticles - Oh gosh yes, I'm sure it'd be great at reading braille. That's perfect!

@ReginaChaos - Right? This contest was so much fun, it'd be great if something like it was held in the future.

@Aprycus - I never would've guessed from looking at your entries, they're all really good! And honestly I think I like my rocks entry best of the ones I did too, so thank you! XD
@Magnoliahybrid - In that case I'd say you incorporated your interests into your design really well!

@Medievalredragon - That's pretty cool, I can see why you'd want to write about them, then. :)

@stressparticles - Oh gosh yes, I'm sure it'd be great at reading braille. That's perfect!

@ReginaChaos - Right? This contest was so much fun, it'd be great if something like it was held in the future.

@Aprycus - I never would've guessed from looking at your entries, they're all really good! And honestly I think I like my rocks entry best of the ones I did too, so thank you! XD
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 3 4 5