Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Traveling Experiment
1 2
Alright this will be a big trial run. Every year for my birthday I send a dragon traveling. But this time I want to try something new. It's not yet my bday lol but I'm going to test this with Anoki. Basically claim a post and write what happens while he stays in or near your clan. You can draw, write, train, or send him gifts. Everything will be listed in the proper tab xD. Now for training I will ask for collateral because he is a 3yr old g1 and I'm nervous sending him out. All who participate will get a few icons made by me. You can see examples in Nefertiti's bio.
Alright this will be a big trial run. Every year for my birthday I send a dragon traveling. But this time I want to try something new. It's not yet my bday lol but I'm going to test this with Anoki. Basically claim a post and write what happens while he stays in or near your clan. You can draw, write, train, or send him gifts. Everything will be listed in the proper tab xD. Now for training I will ask for collateral because he is a 3yr old g1 and I'm nervous sending him out. All who participate will get a few icons made by me. You can see examples in Nefertiti's bio.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29396075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/293961/29396075_350.png[/img][/url] An actor, who blooms on stage but withers off. He has trouble attuning to his emotions and though he can fake a smile with his acting skills, he would prefer to just avoid others. He is good at playing dumb but sometimes an attractive dragon will make him flustered if they flirt. He does have some trouble with self-loathing, confidence, and body image. Though when onstage it all melts away.[/center]
29396075_350.png

An actor, who blooms on stage but withers off. He has trouble attuning to his emotions and though he can fake a smile with his acting skills, he would prefer to just avoid others. He is good at playing dumb but sometimes an attractive dragon will make him flustered if they flirt.

He does have some trouble with self-loathing, confidence, and body image. Though when onstage it all melts away.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Gifts
Gifts