Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I'll help you price your art (Retired)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77
i had to actually draw it to show it i will color specific areas to make a base but here's what it'll look like. will do other breeds in future hehe [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698093451266228236/750361460244218027/unknown.png[/img] here's something i drew for frfanart to show how i color [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698093451266228236/749931902697340968/bright_snek.png[/img]
i had to actually draw it to show it
i will color specific areas to make a base but here's what it'll look like. will do other breeds in future hehe
unknown.png
here's something i drew for frfanart to show how i color
bright_snek.png
@Requacy
Not a problem! I understand real life takes priority. :)

Hecc ye! Hello fellow droplet.

One of the things I really love seeing in certain long-term projects is growth. Most animations or animatics that take a good while to complete really show off that growth. If you decide to upload it anywhere... Could you ping me so I can see it when it is done? :D I'd be super excited to see how that one frame looks different from the last frame. You've got some stellar work there and you'll just keep getting better.

Definitely jump right into skins! You'll want to take a bit to learn how the actual process of making them works, and what methods you want to use. I love me some good ol' Greek Mythos inspired anything. I wish you all the luck \o/

And yeah, as long as the edits make the piece look more finalized and natural overall, definitely closer to $10. I'd also recommend giving a halo effect a try next time you do a similar piece! Really one of the coolest ways to accent a silhouette.

I dropped autodesk because it just felt really clunky to use. Switched to IBIS paint and got a lot better results. Eventually I'd like to get an iPad solely for the purposes of procreate. You hit the nail on the head there. Finding what you like, dislike, and are neutral on is hard because there's... A lot. I love your last paragraph because you just stomped me with your anatomy knowledge. I wouldn't be able to put the actual bone and muscle group names to the area. Everyone in this thread further proves I am underqualified to be running this thread.

I'm glad I helped out at least! If you've ever got more questions or something else you'd like to throw at me feel free to do so!
@Requacy
Not a problem! I understand real life takes priority. :)

Hecc ye! Hello fellow droplet.

One of the things I really love seeing in certain long-term projects is growth. Most animations or animatics that take a good while to complete really show off that growth. If you decide to upload it anywhere... Could you ping me so I can see it when it is done? :D I'd be super excited to see how that one frame looks different from the last frame. You've got some stellar work there and you'll just keep getting better.

Definitely jump right into skins! You'll want to take a bit to learn how the actual process of making them works, and what methods you want to use. I love me some good ol' Greek Mythos inspired anything. I wish you all the luck \o/

And yeah, as long as the edits make the piece look more finalized and natural overall, definitely closer to $10. I'd also recommend giving a halo effect a try next time you do a similar piece! Really one of the coolest ways to accent a silhouette.

I dropped autodesk because it just felt really clunky to use. Switched to IBIS paint and got a lot better results. Eventually I'd like to get an iPad solely for the purposes of procreate. You hit the nail on the head there. Finding what you like, dislike, and are neutral on is hard because there's... A lot. I love your last paragraph because you just stomped me with your anatomy knowledge. I wouldn't be able to put the actual bone and muscle group names to the area. Everyone in this thread further proves I am underqualified to be running this thread.

I'm glad I helped out at least! If you've ever got more questions or something else you'd like to throw at me feel free to do so!
vDH0pGc.png
@SaltyGhost

Absolutely! This forum and my DMs will always be open if you need any more advice. I'm glad you found what I said helpful. I hope your self care goes well~
@SaltyGhost

Absolutely! This forum and my DMs will always be open if you need any more advice. I'm glad you found what I said helpful. I hope your self care goes well~
vDH0pGc.png
I’ve been kind of looking for an opportunity to restart and revamp my art shop and I was thinking part of that could be a price change? But I have no idea where to start. At all. There are examples in my art shop but they haven’t been changed since last year. [img]https://i.ibb.co/6J159CM/C21-C62-AC-1-F42-4-B57-9-E90-5-F0290-B558-D0.png[/img] For this I would charge 70kt but I probably spent 10 total minutes on it so that seems like a lot to me. [img]https://i.ibb.co/CKFmLV2/D5-D975-C8-85-CD-4496-A3-D0-8-BEBD1-FD567-F.png[/img] This would be 100kt with maybe five-six hours spent on it but I’m not sure because forget to pay attention Those are a bit higher than my usual prices but I just put them up a bit recently? Oh I’m sorry i didn’t realize how many requests you had. Looks like you have quite a lot to catch up on. Edit: I cannot tell if the images are loading because my internet is slow, but let me know if there’s a problem. Sorry to bother you
I’ve been kind of looking for an opportunity to restart and revamp my art shop and I was thinking part of that could be a price change? But I have no idea where to start. At all.

There are examples in my art shop but they haven’t been changed since last year.

C21-C62-AC-1-F42-4-B57-9-E90-5-F0290-B558-D0.png
For this I would charge 70kt but I probably spent 10 total minutes on it so that seems like a lot to me.

D5-D975-C8-85-CD-4496-A3-D0-8-BEBD1-FD567-F.png

This would be 100kt with maybe five-six hours spent on it but I’m not sure because forget to pay attention

Those are a bit higher than my usual prices but I just put them up a bit recently?

Oh I’m sorry i didn’t realize how many requests you had. Looks like you have quite a lot to catch up on.

Edit: I cannot tell if the images are loading because my internet is slow, but let me know if there’s a problem. Sorry to bother you

Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Viscere

Thank you, that means a lot! :)

Hello fellow droplet!

There's been a lot of growth with this project. Just comparing a few frames I did in March makes me amazed (There's gonna be 150 frames total, AHHH). I've procrastinated on it quite a bit, but I'm trying to aim for late this year/early next year. I'm planning to upload it once I'm finished. Absolutely, thank you so much, ahhhhH! :D I already made a rough version of the animatic and I'm really excited to compare the final scene to the first. Thank you so much! I'm currently troubleshooting a frame, but as long as I keep practicing, I think it'll have a spectacular growth progression.

Oh really? I didn't know that! I know Procreate can be used with skins, so I'll have to start **** that soon. Greek mythology is rad, and the titans (alongside the monsters) are my favorite part. Thank you so much!

Ahh thank you! It's more finalized, though I'd like to use the same creature for an actual piece, sometime. I haven't heard of that before, thank you for the tip.

Thank you for that! I'll someday try to check it out. Autodesk is Chaotic Neutral. Yeah I definitely have a stronger preference for Procreate. I'm mainly using Autodesk for practice, and doing this animatic (alongside a ref sheet for my fursona). If you ever can, please get Procreate! Yeah, there's a lot. Ahhhh thank you so much! I'm a science nerd and it shows. You're incredibly qualified, mate! You have amazing analysis skills.

Ahhh thank you so much! I'll send you either a ping or a PM if I ever have questions.
@Viscere

Thank you, that means a lot! :)

Hello fellow droplet!

There's been a lot of growth with this project. Just comparing a few frames I did in March makes me amazed (There's gonna be 150 frames total, AHHH). I've procrastinated on it quite a bit, but I'm trying to aim for late this year/early next year. I'm planning to upload it once I'm finished. Absolutely, thank you so much, ahhhhH! :D I already made a rough version of the animatic and I'm really excited to compare the final scene to the first. Thank you so much! I'm currently troubleshooting a frame, but as long as I keep practicing, I think it'll have a spectacular growth progression.

Oh really? I didn't know that! I know Procreate can be used with skins, so I'll have to start **** that soon. Greek mythology is rad, and the titans (alongside the monsters) are my favorite part. Thank you so much!

Ahh thank you! It's more finalized, though I'd like to use the same creature for an actual piece, sometime. I haven't heard of that before, thank you for the tip.

Thank you for that! I'll someday try to check it out. Autodesk is Chaotic Neutral. Yeah I definitely have a stronger preference for Procreate. I'm mainly using Autodesk for practice, and doing this animatic (alongside a ref sheet for my fursona). If you ever can, please get Procreate! Yeah, there's a lot. Ahhhh thank you so much! I'm a science nerd and it shows. You're incredibly qualified, mate! You have amazing analysis skills.

Ahhh thank you so much! I'll send you either a ping or a PM if I ever have questions.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Silence

Thank you! And right out of the gate, I'm absolutely not here to judge you as a person. I firmly believe everyone's work has flaws. No one person's work is perfect. That doesn't mean the person is bad. I try my best to make everyone feel comfortable with what I say and I'll do my best for you too. :)

Allright! So, looking over your art first off I'm gonna rave so hard about that spiral for a second. That blending and color is gorgeous. The reason I mention this is because this looks like traditional work. So you're either damn good at replicating traditional in a digital format or you're damn good at scanning and cleaning up traditional works. My advice is always to charge more for traditional art, especially when doing FRC commissions. You're not making the money back to replace your supplies. Alright with that disclaimer out of the way I'm going to run through your pieces in the order you sent!

First off with your lined piece, first off kudos. I know the agony that is drawing guardian heads and yours looks very nice. The apparel looks nice and natural and you've got a good expression. My critiques here would be that for the price you're charging there's not much detail happening. Linework can be hard and time consuming, I absolutely get that. What I'd say here is that there needs to either be a more detailed piece, think more detailed hair strands, individual rose petals, more accent lines on the fin, the fin spikes fully drawn in, tooth detailing, ect) or a more stable and crisp line. Your current pen is pretty textured, and while that works really nicely later on with your coloring styles, it doesn't work so well with just blank lines. It looks a little more like a sketch. You can also try doing a basic single-color fill that's different from the background. That might help it stand out a bit more. I'm going to price you in gems for ease of potential USD conversion! Overall I'd price this around... 100g to 120g. Complexity of character, apparel, expression, pose, ect should all be factors into your price.

For your flatcolor holy hecc I'm still gonna rave about your coloring. Your blending is so smooth. I love the gradients in the mane and feathers. AAAA. Okay okay. So looking at this the biggest thing that jumps out at me here is the background color versus the colors on the dragon. I've had a couple people in this thread fall into the same trap. So because your dragon has purples in it, that blends in with the background. The white border helps but overall the color is still washing out a bit of the saturation. Same with the blue, since purple is made with blue! Because you don't have shading to add another depth of color, you've gotta keep the colors of the character in mind. Hunt for a color that makes the dragon pop off the page a bit! Your anatomy looks really nice, everything is clean, and I love the slight smile. I'd go around 180g to 240g.

Alright the shaded piece. Goodness gracious golly your coloring and shading are going to give me a heart attack in the best possible way. I think the rest of this post is just gonna be me raving about coloring. This is where your textured lines really start to match into your style. It worked nicely with the flat color as well, but because you've got similar texturing going on in your shading here it almost looks painted. The lighting is consistent and the shades you used to color each area work wonderfully. What I'm seeing here is a little bit of the background issue as before but there's actually a really good teaching moment here. You can see how the horns, back spikes, and the crown, and rose just pop right off the background. They look bright, they look saturated, they contrast and stand out. The guardian itself, while having a couple spots that blend in a bit, also stands out nicely in comparison! Where you can really see the blending happening is the mane. It doesn't pop as much and blends in a bit when you're not fully focused on it. In this case if the background had just a tiny bit more green you'd get that oomph to pop everything right off the page. 300g to 450g would be my rough estimate for this one.

Alright the commission shaded spiral that I raved about earlier has returned. Like I said, your coloring and blending are gorgeous. Again the style is super pretty, your lines and shading work fabulously off one another here. What I've noticed is that your value has some really nice dark ranges, but not too many brighter ones. Your highlights are getting washed out in this case, and it gives the piece just a little bit too much flatness. The same thing happens when you don't have enough dark values, which I've bonked people for tons in this thread. Definitely work on layering up just a few more brighter tones and it'll help your value pop! For this one 340g to 480g.

Alright for that fullbody reference. Looking at it... 400g to 500g. Because it is a simpler cell-shaded style you're going to want to charge less than for a painted piece, but still charge for the fact that it is a fullbody! I love the clothing and armor details, they give everything a good amount of life. I especially love the stitching on the boots and the leggings, it makes them look hand made and helps sell that fantasy vibe. What I'd say needs to be worked on a bit here is anatomy and cloth physics. Both of which are absolute beasts but regular practice will help you out a lot here. I like that the cape and the hair are blowing in the same direction, but with wind strong enough to blow hair out that far her cape and the hip cloth would be flowing much father out as well. Wind and air movement is... tricky to say the least. Hard to draw and keep in mind what you can't actually see. I'd recommend hanging a thin sheet, a shirt, a rag, a tissue, a blanket, ect outside and watching how the wind moves them. Sounds silly but you get a good idea for the weight and fold patterns for each piece of fabric!

Alright for that painting we're looking easily around 700g to 900g. Paintings take time and you've got a good understanding of anatomy here that shines through with how you shaded and contoured the face. Again there are some issues with the wind physics in the hair but it does work together cohesively really well. Here I'd say the values got a little too dark, and ended up muddling some of the color. There are a lot of nice strong highlights, and the hair has some nice details!

Overall I'd say you're ready to up and go for commissions. I hope the critique was easier to hear than it was in the past? Like I said, this absolutely isn't directed at you as a person. Feedback is good for growth but it can definitely be hard to hear it sometimes.
@Silence

Thank you! And right out of the gate, I'm absolutely not here to judge you as a person. I firmly believe everyone's work has flaws. No one person's work is perfect. That doesn't mean the person is bad. I try my best to make everyone feel comfortable with what I say and I'll do my best for you too. :)

Allright! So, looking over your art first off I'm gonna rave so hard about that spiral for a second. That blending and color is gorgeous. The reason I mention this is because this looks like traditional work. So you're either damn good at replicating traditional in a digital format or you're damn good at scanning and cleaning up traditional works. My advice is always to charge more for traditional art, especially when doing FRC commissions. You're not making the money back to replace your supplies. Alright with that disclaimer out of the way I'm going to run through your pieces in the order you sent!

First off with your lined piece, first off kudos. I know the agony that is drawing guardian heads and yours looks very nice. The apparel looks nice and natural and you've got a good expression. My critiques here would be that for the price you're charging there's not much detail happening. Linework can be hard and time consuming, I absolutely get that. What I'd say here is that there needs to either be a more detailed piece, think more detailed hair strands, individual rose petals, more accent lines on the fin, the fin spikes fully drawn in, tooth detailing, ect) or a more stable and crisp line. Your current pen is pretty textured, and while that works really nicely later on with your coloring styles, it doesn't work so well with just blank lines. It looks a little more like a sketch. You can also try doing a basic single-color fill that's different from the background. That might help it stand out a bit more. I'm going to price you in gems for ease of potential USD conversion! Overall I'd price this around... 100g to 120g. Complexity of character, apparel, expression, pose, ect should all be factors into your price.

For your flatcolor holy hecc I'm still gonna rave about your coloring. Your blending is so smooth. I love the gradients in the mane and feathers. AAAA. Okay okay. So looking at this the biggest thing that jumps out at me here is the background color versus the colors on the dragon. I've had a couple people in this thread fall into the same trap. So because your dragon has purples in it, that blends in with the background. The white border helps but overall the color is still washing out a bit of the saturation. Same with the blue, since purple is made with blue! Because you don't have shading to add another depth of color, you've gotta keep the colors of the character in mind. Hunt for a color that makes the dragon pop off the page a bit! Your anatomy looks really nice, everything is clean, and I love the slight smile. I'd go around 180g to 240g.

Alright the shaded piece. Goodness gracious golly your coloring and shading are going to give me a heart attack in the best possible way. I think the rest of this post is just gonna be me raving about coloring. This is where your textured lines really start to match into your style. It worked nicely with the flat color as well, but because you've got similar texturing going on in your shading here it almost looks painted. The lighting is consistent and the shades you used to color each area work wonderfully. What I'm seeing here is a little bit of the background issue as before but there's actually a really good teaching moment here. You can see how the horns, back spikes, and the crown, and rose just pop right off the background. They look bright, they look saturated, they contrast and stand out. The guardian itself, while having a couple spots that blend in a bit, also stands out nicely in comparison! Where you can really see the blending happening is the mane. It doesn't pop as much and blends in a bit when you're not fully focused on it. In this case if the background had just a tiny bit more green you'd get that oomph to pop everything right off the page. 300g to 450g would be my rough estimate for this one.

Alright the commission shaded spiral that I raved about earlier has returned. Like I said, your coloring and blending are gorgeous. Again the style is super pretty, your lines and shading work fabulously off one another here. What I've noticed is that your value has some really nice dark ranges, but not too many brighter ones. Your highlights are getting washed out in this case, and it gives the piece just a little bit too much flatness. The same thing happens when you don't have enough dark values, which I've bonked people for tons in this thread. Definitely work on layering up just a few more brighter tones and it'll help your value pop! For this one 340g to 480g.

Alright for that fullbody reference. Looking at it... 400g to 500g. Because it is a simpler cell-shaded style you're going to want to charge less than for a painted piece, but still charge for the fact that it is a fullbody! I love the clothing and armor details, they give everything a good amount of life. I especially love the stitching on the boots and the leggings, it makes them look hand made and helps sell that fantasy vibe. What I'd say needs to be worked on a bit here is anatomy and cloth physics. Both of which are absolute beasts but regular practice will help you out a lot here. I like that the cape and the hair are blowing in the same direction, but with wind strong enough to blow hair out that far her cape and the hip cloth would be flowing much father out as well. Wind and air movement is... tricky to say the least. Hard to draw and keep in mind what you can't actually see. I'd recommend hanging a thin sheet, a shirt, a rag, a tissue, a blanket, ect outside and watching how the wind moves them. Sounds silly but you get a good idea for the weight and fold patterns for each piece of fabric!

Alright for that painting we're looking easily around 700g to 900g. Paintings take time and you've got a good understanding of anatomy here that shines through with how you shaded and contoured the face. Again there are some issues with the wind physics in the hair but it does work together cohesively really well. Here I'd say the values got a little too dark, and ended up muddling some of the color. There are a lot of nice strong highlights, and the hair has some nice details!

Overall I'd say you're ready to up and go for commissions. I hope the critique was easier to hear than it was in the past? Like I said, this absolutely isn't directed at you as a person. Feedback is good for growth but it can definitely be hard to hear it sometimes.
vDH0pGc.png
@dracozolt

Oh the stylization on those are really cute! I love the angular lines!

Alright since i'm working off one here, and it is going to be an adoptable base, I'm gonna say for FRC I'd start charging around 200g and probably cap off the base price at around 350g.

I always recommend charging more for certain gem genes, aka the annoying hyper blendy/transparent ones. This varies from artist to artist so I'd say if you don't do gene sponsorship/upcharges, then increase your base price a bit. It also varies from artist to artist on apparel, so if you do draw apparel charge accordingly. More complex apparel will take time and effort to fit naturally on an adoptable!

Overall, really cute! I think you've got a good lineart and coloring style so it should work out great!
@dracozolt

Oh the stylization on those are really cute! I love the angular lines!

Alright since i'm working off one here, and it is going to be an adoptable base, I'm gonna say for FRC I'd start charging around 200g and probably cap off the base price at around 350g.

I always recommend charging more for certain gem genes, aka the annoying hyper blendy/transparent ones. This varies from artist to artist so I'd say if you don't do gene sponsorship/upcharges, then increase your base price a bit. It also varies from artist to artist on apparel, so if you do draw apparel charge accordingly. More complex apparel will take time and effort to fit naturally on an adoptable!

Overall, really cute! I think you've got a good lineart and coloring style so it should work out great!
vDH0pGc.png
@Erisdar [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708527273502048316/749431930281263134/PHa9L4y.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708527273502048316/749431930281263134/PHa9L4y.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708527273502048316/749431930281263134/PHa9L4y.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708527273502048316/749431930281263134/PHa9L4y.gif[/img] HOLY HELL CHARGE MORE. 100KT FOR 6 HOURS OF WORK!?!? NONONONO THAT'S NOT EVEN A DOLLAR. AAAAA Okay, okay I'm calm. For real though no, no no no no. I will actually come bonk you if you keep charging that little. Looking at your examples you've got a good understanding of anatomy, 3D shape, coloring, linework, and effects. Nononon that is not worth less than a dollar. First off I'd really recommend updating to current examples. A year is a very long stretch of time and isn't going to accurately reflect your current skillset. Even if you need to hammer out some new examples to put up, do it. It'll help you out a ton to see the massive amount of progress. First example you're already hitting a bare minimum of 100kt to me. It is just a linework piece though so I wouldn't go past 150kt. The effects are nice, the anatomy is good, the spike sizes look nice in comparison to one another. My only comment would be that the effect is a smidge strong so you're fighting that blue against the white. Second one, the entire reason why you currently hold the bonk record. 100kt is pocket change. That's maxing fairgrounds once and exalting 3 level 7 dragons. No. You better start that at at LEAST 350kt. I can see that easily going up to around 500kt. Again, clean lines, good understanding of anatomy, nice details, fantastic coloring. My comment here would be work on some foreshortening and scale. Those neck spikes look a little too small and flat. Also don't worry, I tend to get requests in tiny batches and it just takes me a bit to write out replies to each one because I want to personalize it as much as I can. Some of the posts are replies I don't feel need a response, so usually the number of posts is actually a lot shorter. I made this thread for people to use it, don't feel bad about using it. :) And value yourself more dangit. Your work is lovely and deserves more than pocket change.
@Erisdar
PHa9L4y.gifPHa9L4y.gifPHa9L4y.gifPHa9L4y.gif
HOLY HELL CHARGE MORE.

100KT FOR 6 HOURS OF WORK!?!? NONONONO THAT'S NOT EVEN A DOLLAR. AAAAA

Okay, okay I'm calm. For real though no, no no no no. I will actually come bonk you if you keep charging that little. Looking at your examples you've got a good understanding of anatomy, 3D shape, coloring, linework, and effects. Nononon that is not worth less than a dollar.

First off I'd really recommend updating to current examples. A year is a very long stretch of time and isn't going to accurately reflect your current skillset. Even if you need to hammer out some new examples to put up, do it. It'll help you out a ton to see the massive amount of progress.

First example you're already hitting a bare minimum of 100kt to me. It is just a linework piece though so I wouldn't go past 150kt. The effects are nice, the anatomy is good, the spike sizes look nice in comparison to one another. My only comment would be that the effect is a smidge strong so you're fighting that blue against the white.

Second one, the entire reason why you currently hold the bonk record. 100kt is pocket change. That's maxing fairgrounds once and exalting 3 level 7 dragons. No. You better start that at at LEAST 350kt. I can see that easily going up to around 500kt. Again, clean lines, good understanding of anatomy, nice details, fantastic coloring. My comment here would be work on some foreshortening and scale. Those neck spikes look a little too small and flat.

Also don't worry, I tend to get requests in tiny batches and it just takes me a bit to write out replies to each one because I want to personalize it as much as I can. Some of the posts are replies I don't feel need a response, so usually the number of posts is actually a lot shorter. I made this thread for people to use it, don't feel bad about using it. :)

And value yourself more dangit. Your work is lovely and deserves more than pocket change.
vDH0pGc.png
Hi! I was thinking about opening an art shop, but idk nothing about art price I was thinking maybe around 10kt/g for an headshot and 30kt/g for an fullbody(?) I usually spend 2-3 hours in each complete drawing [img]https://imgur.com/dwAOrc4.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/NtAjf83.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/g24xJsg.png[/img] [i]this one is some months old since i don't usually draw fullbody[/i] Thxs for reading! [i]Also, don't worry in giving me criticism (pls do-)[/i] [i][b]Edit: lol the size of the post-[/b][/i]
Hi! I was thinking about opening an art shop, but idk nothing about art price
I was thinking maybe around 10kt/g for an headshot and 30kt/g for an fullbody(?)
I usually spend 2-3 hours in each complete drawing
dwAOrc4.png
NtAjf83.png
g24xJsg.png
this one is some months old since i don't usually draw fullbody
Thxs for reading!

Also, don't worry in giving me criticism (pls do-)
Edit: lol the size of the post-

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
I figured I'd just pop in to make sure I'm pricing my stuff right. This thread is FANTASTIC (can u tell by my broadcast message that I agree with you haha) I'm doing a dragon coloring page thing that isn't for any gems or money, but I offered up the option for people to pay for a lineart of their specific dragon. Here's an example using my boy Illiad: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1600ec72990acfd0f4d4f2b15f254af/09a466d5c41d8cb6-c4/s2048x3072/fd15091666c280f37cfbd3bda3fcb0df34b9c79e.jpg[/img] I have these for an easy 20USD (since its an FR gem purchase option as well), but I thought I'd check and see if that's a good price, or if I should bump it up. They don't take me very long, averaging around 1 hour to 2 hours.
I figured I'd just pop in to make sure I'm pricing my stuff right. This thread is FANTASTIC (can u tell by my broadcast message that I agree with you haha)

I'm doing a dragon coloring page thing that isn't for any gems or money, but I offered up the option for people to pay for a lineart of their specific dragon. Here's an example using my boy Illiad:

fd15091666c280f37cfbd3bda3fcb0df34b9c79e.jpg

I have these for an easy 20USD (since its an FR gem purchase option as well), but I thought I'd check and see if that's a good price, or if I should bump it up. They don't take me very long, averaging around 1 hour to 2 hours.
Those aren't ashes, they're fireflies
My Art Thread
Dragon Coloring Pages Project!
Pronouns: he/she please don't use they/them for me if you can! Thank you!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77