Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art! (closed)
1 2
OPEN/CLOSED
Soooo I want to try my hand at drawing FR dragons. You want free art (probably). If you reply to this, I will pick any one of your dragons to draw for you, and we all leave happy :D

Some other things:
  • If you want to see some examples of my art check out my instagram
  • I'll probably only being doing busts
  • Feedback would be appreciated but it's not necessary (and how much would you pay for my art? I'm thinking about potentially starting a FR art shop)
  • Also heads up I'm pretty slow when it comes to art so I'll only be doing a few and it might take me a couple days
OPEN/CLOSED
Soooo I want to try my hand at drawing FR dragons. You want free art (probably). If you reply to this, I will pick any one of your dragons to draw for you, and we all leave happy :D

Some other things:
  • If you want to see some examples of my art check out my instagram
  • I'll probably only being doing busts
  • Feedback would be appreciated but it's not necessary (and how much would you pay for my art? I'm thinking about potentially starting a FR art shop)
  • Also heads up I'm pretty slow when it comes to art so I'll only be doing a few and it might take me a couple days
r8YQcuJ.png
aeryx
they/them
frt + 3
Hiya, did you want us to drop a range of dragons we want sold for you or did you want to just go through our lair and pick? Either way, I'd love free art c:
Hiya, did you want us to drop a range of dragons we want sold for you or did you want to just go through our lair and pick? Either way, I'd love free art c:
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
@aequora hi! I'd prefer to just go through your lair and pick if that's alright. I assume you want one?
@aequora hi! I'd prefer to just go through your lair and pick if that's alright. I assume you want one?
r8YQcuJ.png
aeryx
they/them
frt + 3
yes please <3
yes please <3
Oh, you just want to pick from lairs? Sure, go ahead. Thanks!
Oh, you just want to pick from lairs? Sure, go ahead. Thanks!
ZincAlloy.gif
@aequora
@ZincAlloy
I'll get started on both of yours right away!
@aequora
@ZincAlloy
I'll get started on both of yours right away!
r8YQcuJ.png
aeryx
they/them
frt + 3
Yo aeryxx, wanna dig through my lair?
Yo aeryxx, wanna dig through my lair?
Eyeballs2.png
@aequora I drew Asherah! She was super fun to draw :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yvoFJyV.png[/img] @Farryx sure! I'll draw you one after I finish ZincAlloy's.
@aequora I drew Asherah! She was super fun to draw :)
yvoFJyV.png

@Farryx sure! I'll draw you one after I finish ZincAlloy's.
r8YQcuJ.png
aeryx
they/them
frt + 3
@aeryxx that looks amazing!
@aeryxx that looks amazing!
I love your art ^^

If you'd like you can go through my lair and pick one to draw ^^
I love your art ^^

If you'd like you can go through my lair and pick one to draw ^^
1 2