Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Art for Feedback
1 2 3 4
Hey there! I'm Pokey :D Um, I've always been a casual player on FR since I've joined, barely talking on forums and such, but I'd love to get into all of the things available here; making customs/pairs, dressing up all my dragos, participating in events, etc, etc. (I also really want to buy adoptables of my own dragons lol qvq) But to do so, where I can really start off is through currency. Yes, I am aware that Fairgrounds is there for me, but I want to also do something that can help me improve not only my experience here, but my art also! Where is this going? Sorry, let me get straight to the point... I'd like to make an art shop or something close! But I have almost 0 to no experience in drawing dragons. So, feel free to post any of your dragons that may be easier for me start with (throw some difficult ones at me too! I'll attempt anything XD) and once they've been finished and posted, please let me know what you think the price could be! I can't guarantee a full body, but a headshot is most definitely the least I will do. (I'm better at those anyways, haha) So, tl;dr (sorry about that) Post a dragon you'd like to have drawn and in exchange please tell me how much you would have paid for it. (You can be harsh also, it's all in the learning experience, but please don't outright bash my work) A quick sketch example (I did this in 12 minutes, the image I would be doing for you would be finished, not a sketch, full lines/color, etc. and much more time would be spent on it) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/m2GY6yD6/Pokey-FR-example-sketch.png[/img] I'm hoping by the end of this, Maybe give it a week or so, I'll redraw this and see how far I've went for dragons in my style ^^" As of now, I am [b]not[/b] taking more dragos to draw ^^ But feel free to throw me a derg anyways, maybe when I get in the mood Ill do it :0 Oop- tips in insects or treasure is greatly appreciated but not needed 0v0
Hey there! I'm Pokey :D
Um, I've always been a casual player on FR since I've joined, barely talking on forums and such, but I'd love to get into all of the things available here; making customs/pairs, dressing up all my dragos, participating in events, etc, etc. (I also really want to buy adoptables of my own dragons lol qvq)
But to do so, where I can really start off is through currency. Yes, I am aware that Fairgrounds is there for me, but I want to also do something that can help me improve not only my experience here, but my art also!

Where is this going? Sorry, let me get straight to the point...

I'd like to make an art shop or something close! But I have almost 0 to no experience in drawing dragons. So, feel free to post any of your dragons that may be easier for me start with (throw some difficult ones at me too! I'll attempt anything XD)
and once they've been finished and posted, please let me know what you think the price could be! I can't guarantee a full body, but a headshot is most definitely the least I will do. (I'm better at those anyways, haha)

So, tl;dr (sorry about that)
Post a dragon you'd like to have drawn and in exchange please tell me how much you would have paid for it.
(You can be harsh also, it's all in the learning experience, but please don't outright bash my work)

A quick sketch example (I did this in 12 minutes, the image I would be doing for you would be finished, not a sketch, full lines/color, etc. and much more time would be spent on it)
Pokey-FR-example-sketch.png
I'm hoping by the end of this, Maybe give it a week or so, I'll redraw this and see how far I've went for dragons in my style ^^"

As of now, I am not taking more dragos to draw ^^ But feel free to throw me a derg anyways, maybe when I get in the mood Ill do it :0
Oop- tips in insects or treasure is greatly appreciated but not needed 0v0
Adoptables-signature.png
Oh my goodness!! Your example fae is so adorable. I would love to see you draw any of my dragons! I've got some pretty complex outfits but also some simple ones, and I believe I have a dragon of every breed. I can link some if you'd like, or if you'd like to look through my lair and pick one that you'd enjoy drawing?

If you have a wishlist, I'd also love to get you something from it!
Oh my goodness!! Your example fae is so adorable. I would love to see you draw any of my dragons! I've got some pretty complex outfits but also some simple ones, and I believe I have a dragon of every breed. I can link some if you'd like, or if you'd like to look through my lair and pick one that you'd enjoy drawing?

If you have a wishlist, I'd also love to get you something from it!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Aa, thank you so much! All your dragons are so cute and awesome. I don't mind if you send a couple links, I might do more than one as I see how this goes.
As for my wishlist, I don't really have anything other than treasure ^^" After my hiatus my taste in dragons have changed, but all of them hold such dear memories I cant let them go. Which only leaves me to the option of expanding my lair haha. But you don't have to give me anything other than feedback! I truly appreciate it though!

Thank you so much for the interest <3 I'll try to finish it right away :D
Edit: for the first, Ill try https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54319229 ^^ He looks great!
Aa, thank you so much! All your dragons are so cute and awesome. I don't mind if you send a couple links, I might do more than one as I see how this goes.
As for my wishlist, I don't really have anything other than treasure ^^" After my hiatus my taste in dragons have changed, but all of them hold such dear memories I cant let them go. Which only leaves me to the option of expanding my lair haha. But you don't have to give me anything other than feedback! I truly appreciate it though!

Thank you so much for the interest <3 I'll try to finish it right away :D
Edit: for the first, Ill try https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54319229 ^^ He looks great!
Adoptables-signature.png
[center]This sounds like a lot of fun. Feel free to look through my Lair and chose the Dragon you would like to draw, and I’ll be happy to give a review! I love collecting art, and drawing it myself. So helping fellow artists is a awesome thing too! I can’t wait to see with Dragon calls out to you the most. Lair Tab Links [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/526717]Followers[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/526717/1787667?name=&type=undefined]The High Council [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MSrSY7b.png[/img][/center]
This sounds like a lot of fun.
Feel free to look through my Lair and chose the Dragon you would like to draw,
and I’ll be happy to give a review! I love collecting art, and drawing it myself.
So helping fellow artists is a awesome thing too!
I can’t wait to see with Dragon calls out to you the most.
Lair Tab Links
Followers
The High Council

MSrSY7b.png
J43IjLy.png
Aaaaaaah, your example is so good!!!
Feel free to look through my first lair tab and see who catches your eye :D
Yes all my dragons are starving, please don't call me out haha
Aaaaaaah, your example is so good!!!
Feel free to look through my first lair tab and see who catches your eye :D
Yes all my dragons are starving, please don't call me out haha
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@pokeydapuppy

Heyyo! I adore your art style, it's something I would definitely go for! Any of my dergs are fair game, I have most breeds available on FR and some notoriously challenging genes that are aesthetic but insanely hard to draw (CryFace/StarCon etc).

Out of curiosity, what have you been drawing in the past? Since you mentioned you have almost no experience drawing dragons.

I'm excited to see which dragon you decide to pick! Tysm for your time <3
@pokeydapuppy

Heyyo! I adore your art style, it's something I would definitely go for! Any of my dergs are fair game, I have most breeds available on FR and some notoriously challenging genes that are aesthetic but insanely hard to draw (CryFace/StarCon etc).

Out of curiosity, what have you been drawing in the past? Since you mentioned you have almost no experience drawing dragons.

I'm excited to see which dragon you decide to pick! Tysm for your time <3
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Aa, thank you everyone for your interest! I didn't expect this to get any attention after I fell asleep, haha. I love all of your dragons and can't wait to try one of them! <3 To answer Tirtouga's question, I've only been drawing animals Here are some of my most recent ecamples: [url]https://sta.sh/2s7194v5gan[/url] But I'd love to learn how to draw cool serious dragons 0v0 @MythDancer Here he is, he was a blast :0 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/TY3xHDJZ/Elseif.png[/img] Anything in particular I can try to improve on? Or maybe what I did well? Also a price you'd give ^^ Thank you so much for giving me a try! Edit: Oop, I might be big dumb, but how do I resize images? ^^" Edit #2: I forgot to add, I'm trying to do at least 1 dragon a day, so don't worry I will get to everyone ^^"
Aa, thank you everyone for your interest! I didn't expect this to get any attention after I fell asleep, haha. I love all of your dragons and can't wait to try one of them! <3

To answer Tirtouga's question, I've only been drawing animals
Here are some of my most recent ecamples: https://sta.sh/2s7194v5gan
But I'd love to learn how to draw cool serious dragons 0v0

@MythDancer Here he is, he was a blast :0
Elseif.png
Anything in particular I can try to improve on? Or maybe what I did well? Also a price you'd give ^^
Thank you so much for giving me a try!

Edit: Oop, I might be big dumb, but how do I resize images? ^^"

Edit #2: I forgot to add, I'm trying to do at least 1 dragon a day, so don't worry I will get to everyone ^^"
Adoptables-signature.png
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE HER!! I can't believe you included the familiar, it looks so good!!

Okay, ummm...

You did a phenomenal job on the dragon. She's very recognizable as a Bogsneak, and has all the proper characteristics of a female (the unique fins, etc)
THE GENES LOOK AMAZING ASDFHJKL Seriously though, the circuit looks PHENOMENAL, this is one of the better circuits I've seen drawn.
Her lines are so gentle, complimented perfectly by the shading and shadows you did! I love how smooth she looks.
Her face is PERFECT. So much expression! She's absolutely adorable
THE FAMILIAR LOOKS SO GOOOOOD!! Like, no joke, that is a perfect picture. You captured the familiar so so well, the face mask, the chest swirls, the tail feathers...it's perfect.

Stuff to improve on:
I legit can't think of anything. Your pose is excellent and unique, the perspective of the piece is great, the proportions seem right to me. This is a great piece of art and I LOVE IT.

Pricing:
Honestly, for something this quality with familiar included? I'd say 300kt/g, going up to 500kt/g depending on gene complexity/apparel. You can absolutely open an art shop with this. It's a quality piece.

Thank you SO much!! Please, could I get a ping when you open your shop? I hoard art of my dragons with their familiars, and I would LOVE to order more from you <3

You made my day!! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful one!!
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE HER!! I can't believe you included the familiar, it looks so good!!

Okay, ummm...

You did a phenomenal job on the dragon. She's very recognizable as a Bogsneak, and has all the proper characteristics of a female (the unique fins, etc)
THE GENES LOOK AMAZING ASDFHJKL Seriously though, the circuit looks PHENOMENAL, this is one of the better circuits I've seen drawn.
Her lines are so gentle, complimented perfectly by the shading and shadows you did! I love how smooth she looks.
Her face is PERFECT. So much expression! She's absolutely adorable
THE FAMILIAR LOOKS SO GOOOOOD!! Like, no joke, that is a perfect picture. You captured the familiar so so well, the face mask, the chest swirls, the tail feathers...it's perfect.

Stuff to improve on:
I legit can't think of anything. Your pose is excellent and unique, the perspective of the piece is great, the proportions seem right to me. This is a great piece of art and I LOVE IT.

Pricing:
Honestly, for something this quality with familiar included? I'd say 300kt/g, going up to 500kt/g depending on gene complexity/apparel. You can absolutely open an art shop with this. It's a quality piece.

Thank you SO much!! Please, could I get a ping when you open your shop? I hoard art of my dragons with their familiars, and I would LOVE to order more from you <3

You made my day!! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful one!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
No way! Thank you so much! I'm so thrilled you like it :D Your words mean a lot (Oop, I'm sorry I misgendered her, haha.) I actually wasn't too happy with the familiar, so I'm so glad it turned out okay! As for pricing, thank you! I'll keep it in mind when making the final decision :0 And will do for the ping ^^ I hope you have a wonderful day too!! @Urslie [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0QDjJGF6/Tender-Heart-revamped.png[/img] I can't ever draw hair haha, I tried to be super experimental with TenderHeart. Anything in particular I can try to improve on? Or maybe what I did well? Also a price you'd give? This pose I wasn't too comfortable with, but I hope you enjoy!
No way! Thank you so much! I'm so thrilled you like it :D Your words mean a lot
(Oop, I'm sorry I misgendered her, haha.)
I actually wasn't too happy with the familiar, so I'm so glad it turned out okay! As for pricing, thank you! I'll keep it in mind when making the final decision :0
And will do for the ping ^^ I hope you have a wonderful day too!!

@Urslie
Tender-Heart-revamped.png
I can't ever draw hair haha, I tried to be super experimental with TenderHeart. Anything in particular I can try to improve on? Or maybe what I did well? Also a price you'd give? This pose I wasn't too comfortable with, but I hope you enjoy!
Adoptables-signature.png
That fae is SO PRETTY omg its so cute!! If you ever want to draw any of my dragons feel free to look around my lair!

Zuzu would be nice!

But of course you can do any dragon you'd like!
That fae is SO PRETTY omg its so cute!! If you ever want to draw any of my dragons feel free to look around my lair!

Zuzu would be nice!

But of course you can do any dragon you'd like!
1 2 3 4