Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | rosywave art thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This one's been sitting mostly finished in my wips for a little while but I finally went and finished it. quite proud of it though!
A full illustration of a tanned character with long braided hair sitting on a tree stump. There are flowers in her hair. Her leg is amputated below the knee there are forearm crutches leaning against her.
@rosywave art thread pings
This one's been sitting mostly finished in my wips for a little while but I finally went and finished it. quite proud of it though!
A full illustration of a tanned character with long braided hair sitting on a tree stump. There are flowers in her hair. Her leg is amputated below the knee there are forearm crutches leaning against her.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I've got a couple of spring break drawings. I made my own font recently and used it on the ref sheet
A reference sheet of a character named Julia. She has a dull turquoise outfit with brown and pink accents, long black hair in a braid thrown over her shoulder, aviator style glasses, and a quiver/bow case strapped to her back. There are additional references for her glasses, her bow case, and her bow.

A drawing of two characters napping together in a big pile of pillows. They're leaning on each other's shoulders. The drawing is in a muted pastel color palette.

I've got a couple of spring break drawings. I made my own font recently and used it on the ref sheet
A reference sheet of a character named Julia. She has a dull turquoise outfit with brown and pink accents, long black hair in a braid thrown over her shoulder, aviator style glasses, and a quiver/bow case strapped to her back. There are additional references for her glasses, her bow case, and her bow.

A drawing of two characters napping together in a big pile of pillows. They're leaning on each other's shoulders. The drawing is in a muted pastel color palette.

Behold: the commission that currently holds the record for longest I've ever spent on a commission to date. I spent just shy of a whole year on it but now it's finally done! I feel bad but they were so patient. (for @/DrRain)

A patinaed copper statue of an angel with glowing eyes reaching up with one hand towards faint rays of light. She is standing in a wooded cemetery surrounded by old, lichen-covered gravestones. There are ferns and trees in the foreground and a hydrangea shrub behind her.

Behold: the commission that currently holds the record for longest I've ever spent on a commission to date. I spent just shy of a whole year on it but now it's finally done! I feel bad but they were so patient. (for @/DrRain)

A patinaed copper statue of an angel with glowing eyes reaching up with one hand towards faint rays of light. She is standing in a wooded cemetery surrounded by old, lichen-covered gravestones. There are ferns and trees in the foreground and a hydrangea shrub behind her.

Holy moly the amount of detail in that is amazing :0
Holy moly the amount of detail in that is amazing :0
Untitled515-20230828203845.pngUntitled514-20230828203832.pngUntitled513-20230828203819.pngUntitled512-20230828203801.png
I made myself a new art shop banner! That thing was at least 5 years old which is pretty wild to think about. I recently overhauled my art shop and the banner was the last thing I needed to update.
A banner reading 'Rosywave's Art' in all caps with a green pearlcatcher dragon and a green fae dragon behind the text. The pearlcatcher has one wing outstretched and is wearing a greenskeeper treeshroud, a dire kelpie mane, and a gladegift halo. The fae is about the size of her head and is wearing a green aviator coat, a green and white flair scarf, a ranger's hat, and a gladegift halo.

and a version without text
A drawing of a green pearlcatcher dragon and a green fae dragon hovering next to her. The pearlcatcher has one wing outstretched and is wearing a greenskeeper treeshroud, a dire kelpie mane, and a gladegift halo. The fae is about the size of her head and is wearing a green aviator coat, a green and white flair scarf, a ranger's hat, and a gladegift halo.

I also have a few more little doodles.
A small colored doodle of a pale character with freckles, blue eyes, and short blonde hair. A small colored doodle of a character with olive-toned skin, a couple of moles, brown eyes, aviator style glasses, and black hair in a long braid.
A small colored doodle of a character with medium deep skin, brown eyes, silly pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and an afro. A small colored doodle of a character with pale skin, a large burn scar on his face and neck, short, yellow dued hair with an undercut, and blue eyes.
I made myself a new art shop banner! That thing was at least 5 years old which is pretty wild to think about. I recently overhauled my art shop and the banner was the last thing I needed to update.
A banner reading 'Rosywave's Art' in all caps with a green pearlcatcher dragon and a green fae dragon behind the text. The pearlcatcher has one wing outstretched and is wearing a greenskeeper treeshroud, a dire kelpie mane, and a gladegift halo. The fae is about the size of her head and is wearing a green aviator coat, a green and white flair scarf, a ranger's hat, and a gladegift halo.

and a version without text
A drawing of a green pearlcatcher dragon and a green fae dragon hovering next to her. The pearlcatcher has one wing outstretched and is wearing a greenskeeper treeshroud, a dire kelpie mane, and a gladegift halo. The fae is about the size of her head and is wearing a green aviator coat, a green and white flair scarf, a ranger's hat, and a gladegift halo.

I also have a few more little doodles.
A small colored doodle of a pale character with freckles, blue eyes, and short blonde hair. A small colored doodle of a character with olive-toned skin, a couple of moles, brown eyes, aviator style glasses, and black hair in a long braid.
A small colored doodle of a character with medium deep skin, brown eyes, silly pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and an afro. A small colored doodle of a character with pale skin, a large burn scar on his face and neck, short, yellow dued hair with an undercut, and blue eyes.
I have a few more little cartoony things!

A small colored doodle of a character with pale skin, shoulder-length black hair with bangs, and a shirt that looks like autumn leaves. Her mouth is open like she's talking.

Six similar drawings in a grid of a character with red hair and green eyes wearing different red and gold makeup looks and jewelry combos.

A small cartoony drawing of a character with long, brown braided hair and green plant-themed clothing.

I have a few more little cartoony things!

A small colored doodle of a character with pale skin, shoulder-length black hair with bangs, and a shirt that looks like autumn leaves. Her mouth is open like she's talking.

Six similar drawings in a grid of a character with red hair and green eyes wearing different red and gold makeup looks and jewelry combos.

A small cartoony drawing of a character with long, brown braided hair and green plant-themed clothing.

a couple more small doodles
A small colored doodle of a fae dragon with ivory jaguar, carrot butterfly, and beige stained genes, light eyes, a luminous halo, and various autumn themed apparel on an orange background. A small colored doodle of a tanned character with a mole under his left eye, curly brown hair pulled mostly back in a low ponytail, and a black suit jacket with purple lapels.
a couple more small doodles
A small colored doodle of a fae dragon with ivory jaguar, carrot butterfly, and beige stained genes, light eyes, a luminous halo, and various autumn themed apparel on an orange background. A small colored doodle of a tanned character with a mole under his left eye, curly brown hair pulled mostly back in a low ponytail, and a black suit jacket with purple lapels.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22