Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | rosywave art thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
more sky content. sky ocs! [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/ocs/fandom%20ocs/skykid-infos.png[/img] @Vardia @Atantyr @daffydil @huniepie @BubblegumCat20 @Harmonywish @Elfydragon
more sky content. sky ocs!
skykid-infos.png

@Vardia @Atantyr @daffydil @huniepie @BubblegumCat20 @Harmonywish @Elfydragon
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
redesigned Sylvia again. gave her some long-overdue mobility aids for her leg [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/ocs/crystal%20hunters/sylvia-ref-sheet-23.png[/img] @Vardia @Atantyr @daffydil @huniepie @BubblegumCat20 @Harmonywish @Elfydragon edit when replacing images: ended up updating Sylvia's ref sheet to fix a couple things [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/ocs/crystal%20hunters/sylvia-ref-sheet-23-decupdate.png[/img]
redesigned Sylvia again. gave her some long-overdue mobility aids for her leg
sylvia-ref-sheet-23.png

edit when replacing images: ended up updating Sylvia's ref sheet to fix a couple things
sylvia-ref-sheet-23-decupdate.png
another stylistic experiment [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/ocs/crystal%20hunters/eric-squint.png[/img] @Vardia @Atantyr @daffydil @huniepie @BubblegumCat20 @Harmonywish @Elfydragon
another stylistic experiment
eric-squint.png

happy birthday to me! drew a couple little skykid icons in celebration

My skykid Asur popping a confetti tube. He has the slouching soldier's hair, the basic green cape, the wounded warrior's pants, and the boogie kid mask. My skykid Vira popping a confetti tube. They have the short bob hairstyle, basic yellow cape, default mask and pants, and orange scarf.

happy birthday to me! drew a couple little skykid icons in celebration

My skykid Asur popping a confetti tube. He has the slouching soldier's hair, the basic green cape, the wounded warrior's pants, and the boogie kid mask. My skykid Vira popping a confetti tube. They have the short bob hairstyle, basic yellow cape, default mask and pants, and orange scarf.

the sky brainrot continues... i'll draw another dragon again soon i swear— [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/ocs/fandom%20ocs/asur.png[/img] @Vardia @Atantyr @daffydil @huniepie @BubblegumCat20 @Harmonywish @Elfydragon
the sky brainrot continues... i'll draw another dragon again soon i swear—

asur.png

in love w the ridiculous new creatures
A purple sketch of a Flight Rising aether dragon facing to the left.

in love w the ridiculous new creatures
A purple sketch of a Flight Rising aether dragon facing to the left.

oc moment
Two characters facing each other with their noses touching. The one on the left has short purple hair, freckles, and a beard. The one on the right has short yellow hair with an undercut and a stylized burn scar on his face. The background is a light pinkish-purple.

oc moment
Two characters facing each other with their noses touching. The one on the left has short purple hair, freckles, and a beard. The one on the right has short yellow hair with an undercut and a stylized burn scar on his face. The background is a light pinkish-purple.

humanoid versions of one of my coli fighters and her girlfriend!

Two humanoid versions of Flight Rising dragons standing next to each other. The one on the left has pale skin, wavy green hair, green makeup that imitates the smoke gene, and a dress based on the Dryad's Guise apparel. The one on the right has black skin, three-tone blue curly hair pulled into a puff at the back, neon smoke gene makeup, and silver filigree armor.

humanoid versions of one of my coli fighters and her girlfriend!

Two humanoid versions of Flight Rising dragons standing next to each other. The one on the left has pale skin, wavy green hair, green makeup that imitates the smoke gene, and a dress based on the Dryad's Guise apparel. The one on the right has black skin, three-tone blue curly hair pulled into a puff at the back, neon smoke gene makeup, and silver filigree armor.

decided to make fun of myself yesterday
A green sketch of an artist working at their computer. The title reads, 'This artist is really concentrating!' There are four arrows pointing at them. The first one reads, 'headphones looping 12 hour playlist.' The second one reads, 'slouching.' The third one reads, 'squinting.' The fourth one reads, 'tongue sticking out.'

decided to make fun of myself yesterday
A green sketch of an artist working at their computer. The title reads, 'This artist is really concentrating!' There are four arrows pointing at them. The first one reads, 'headphones looping 12 hour playlist.' The second one reads, 'slouching.' The third one reads, 'squinting.' The fourth one reads, 'tongue sticking out.'

these two ocs are the most popular among my friends so I drew them together
Two women facing each other. The one on the left is tanned with braided brown hair, green eyes, and a green scalloped cloak with a pale yellow fastener. The one on the right is pale with red hair, green eyes, and a red dress with gold jewelry and black mesh sleeveless gloves.

these two ocs are the most popular among my friends so I drew them together
Two women facing each other. The one on the left is tanned with braided brown hair, green eyes, and a green scalloped cloak with a pale yellow fastener. The one on the right is pale with red hair, green eyes, and a red dress with gold jewelry and black mesh sleeveless gloves.

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22