Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free pigeon/dove pixel requests
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@theRogueDragon

They're free to use :D They're only closed to catch up on other requests. Spread the pigeons!!
@theRogueDragon

They're free to use :D They're only closed to catch up on other requests. Spread the pigeons!!
zckk0ms.png wtl4m.gif
tmxDT.gif
AjBbKjT.png
Vs2WmBF.png
EL8P38X.png
gWg1WHB.pngGW180jv.png
gziv3Ja.png
@sanjyou is it ok if you give me the code for the linked images? I can't seem to figure it out T_T
@sanjyou is it ok if you give me the code for the linked images? I can't seem to figure it out T_T
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
[quote name="carlhppr" date="2020-05-09 14:52:39" ] OR these (they sit) [img]https://i.redd.it/oqrhvihjd5741.jpg[/img] [/quote] Unfortunately this is a common mistaken thing that people think that they "sit on purpose". These are pigeons in need of help (paralyzed usually make them pose like this and it is really sad that people find it amusing as it is not) :/ I rehabilitate pigeons so I know quite a lot of rescuing injured pigeons. Just thought I'd write on this thread as it is quite common that people think that it is "cute" that they sit like that when in fact it is an animal in need.
carlhppr wrote on 2020-05-09 14:52:39:
OR these (they sit)
oqrhvihjd5741.jpg

Unfortunately this is a common mistaken thing that people think that they "sit on purpose". These are pigeons in need of help (paralyzed usually make them pose like this and it is really sad that people find it amusing as it is not) :/ I rehabilitate pigeons so I know quite a lot of rescuing injured pigeons. Just thought I'd write on this thread as it is quite common that people think that it is "cute" that they sit like that when in fact it is an animal in need.
Tumblr
@KennyToller

That's sad. Thanks for the information, as well. I doubt the person who posted that knew the birds were actually needing help, though. As with the other people who find it cute, but aren't aware of the seriousness that is the pigeons situation.
Again, though, thank you for telling! Now I'm aware if I ever see a pigeon, or bird in general, like this, that it probably needs help!
@KennyToller

That's sad. Thanks for the information, as well. I doubt the person who posted that knew the birds were actually needing help, though. As with the other people who find it cute, but aren't aware of the seriousness that is the pigeons situation.
Again, though, thank you for telling! Now I'm aware if I ever see a pigeon, or bird in general, like this, that it probably needs help!
zckk0ms.png wtl4m.gif
tmxDT.gif
AjBbKjT.png
Vs2WmBF.png
EL8P38X.png
gWg1WHB.pngGW180jv.png
gziv3Ja.png
I also realize that my tag thing at the bottom is offensive. I'll change it now :)
I also realize that my tag thing at the bottom is offensive. I'll change it now :)
zckk0ms.png wtl4m.gif
tmxDT.gif
AjBbKjT.png
Vs2WmBF.png
EL8P38X.png
gWg1WHB.pngGW180jv.png
gziv3Ja.png
thank you for making these, these are precious and i love columbidae <3
thank you for making these, these are precious and i love columbidae <3
Zx2FH9a.png
Coo
@sanjyou I love pigeons, I really appreciate that you made this!
Coo
@sanjyou I love pigeons, I really appreciate that you made this!
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
OP please I need to tell you that I love all of these and my pigeons are saying the same (trust me)
OP please I need to tell you that I love all of these and my pigeons are saying the same (trust me)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
These are the best things I've ever seen on this site, thank you for making them
These are the best things I've ever seen on this site, thank you for making them
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
Any Pronouns
FR +0
Simply Vibing
uCEnQTB.gif
Bless this thread
Bless this thread
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png