Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Washed Out - Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4
@Darkmoonbreeder @ZippoFeuer YUP \( •o•)/[emoji=firework size=1] We needed a healer because both of our capable adult dragons are beat to heck so [img]https://images.uncyclomedia.co/uncyclopedia/en/4/42/Shrug.jpg[/img]
@Darkmoonbreeder @ZippoFeuer
YUP \( •o•)/

We needed a healer because both of our capable adult dragons are beat to heck so
Shrug.jpg
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Od2Exme.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=6]Chapter 15 - - - • • • • • - - -[/size][/font][/center] [center][color=transparent]In which, THE MAGIC BEAN IS CONFIRMED, I REPEAT THE MAGIC BEAN IS CONFIRMED[/color][/center] [font=times][size=6]"U[/size]m, no? I suppose I've never tried, I've never had to go fishing to get food or anything." Luan answered as she and Riptide ducked out of the house. [size=6]"O[/size]h. I was hoping you could help me catch some food, but that's right, Wildclaws don't eat fish." Riptide remembered, walking over to the beach path. [size=6]"I[/size]'ll still try to help you out, I can go hunting for me later." Luan smiled. [size=6]"O[/size]kay, let's head down to the beach then." Riptide said, starting down the path as Luan stiffly bounded over the edge of the cliff and flew down to the beach. Riptide watched her float down and land and wondered if his wings were fit enough to fly. Riptide walked over to the same edge Luan jumped from and looked at her down on the beach. She waved at him, and Riptide took a deep breath before jumping off. He fell a little way before getting his wings open and glided down to the beach like Bean did when she picked the flowers that comprised Riptide's garlands. [size=6]G[/size]liding down was a mistake. His wings stung and throbbed the whole way down, but he couldn't close them without falling and possibly hurting himself more. Riptide wobbled the whole way down and roughly landed, tucking his wings in tightly to his body. Luan gave him a concerned look. [size=6]"A[/size]re you okay? If I had known you couldn't fly, I would've walked down with you. I'm sorry, I should've guessed seeing how injured you were." Luan apologized, wringing her hands. [size=6]"I[/size]t's alright, you're fine. I should have known I wasn't fit enough to fly yet, this is on me for pushing myself." Riptide replied, smiling despite the lingering twinge in his wings. "Do you want to go hunt while I catch something for me and Bean, or..?" [size=6]"S[/size]ure, unless you need some help. I don't think I'm a very good swimmer though, I get a bad feeling whenever I get close to the water." Luan replies, giving the water a wary look. [size=6]"T[/size]hat's okay, you can go hunt. Should we meet back up here or in town?" Riptide asked, taking a step closer to the sea. [size=6]"L[/size]et's meet back here, we can help each other carry the food back into town." Luan replies, turning towards the cliff. "Happy fishing!" She salutes as she takes off up the cliff and disappears over the edge, and Riptide bounds into the water. [center][font=cambria][size=6]- - - • • • • • - - -[/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=5]Item from Pinkerton: [item=silver tail lei] [i][b]Silver Tail Lei[/b] Apparel: Breed two dragons OR change a gene [size=1]But Pinky, I'm broke[/size][/i][/center] [center][font=cambria][size=6]- - - • • • • • - - -[/size][/font][/center] [font=times][size=6]"W[/size]ow, you found quite the school." Luan said, pointing at Riptide's pile of fish as he comes back to the shore, shaking himself off. [size=6]"Y[/size]up, Bean likes having options. You sure that's not too much for you?" Riptide asks, pointing at the big stag Luan had managed to catch. [size=6]"I[/size]'ll be fine, I'll just turn the leftovers into jerky." Luan replies, slinging the stag over her back and picking up some of the fish. Riptide catches a look of confusion pass across her face. [size=6]"E[/size]verything alright?" He said, picking up the rest of the fish. [size=6]"Y[/size]-Yeah, I just don't remember ever knowing how to make jerky." Luan said, rubbing her head with her free hand. [size=6]"I[/size] can sympathize, I don't remember being such a good swimmer and yet here I am." Riptide begins walking towards the beach path. [size=6]"W[/size]eird, I thought Coatls didn't swim? Since you originate from the Ashfall Waste." Luan wondered. [size=6]"I[/size] know, even though I'm from the Sunbeam Ruins. But the only reason I know that is from looking at my reflection." Riptide chuckles. "Speaking of origins, did you know you're from the Scarred Wasteland? Your eyes are a really nice red colour." Riptide smiles. [size=6]"O[/size]h, thank you. I didn't know that. Your eyes are a nice gold as well." Luan smiles back. [size=6]A[/size]fter Luan and Riptide got back to the town, Riptide got to work building a fire outside to boil the water and cook everything. Luan went to the large flat training area and prepared the deer she got for cooking. She gave Riptide everything she was going to eat for supper and got the rest ready for turning into jerky. Bean woke up a few minutes before everything was ready, so she played with Blot until everyone could eat. [size=6]"A[/size]lright Bean," Riptide said after supper. "could you try doing what you did earlier? You healed Luan, could you try again?" [size=6]B[/size]ean gave him a weird look and Luan held up her arms for comparison. [size=6]"Y[/size]ou made my bumps go away, could you try to help Riptide?" Luan asked her. Bean's face lit up when she looked at Luan's arms and she carefully touched where she had healed. She beamed at Riptide and charged him for a hug, he picked her up and squeezed her just as hard as she was squeezing him. [size=6]R[/size]iptide felt overwhelming joy and happiness flood into him as Bean hugged him. His stiff muscles relaxed, wounds closed, and his tail popped back into place. Bean's grip on Riptide faltered and he quickly put her down. [size=6]"B[/size]eem heel Looan! Me heel Luan, Didi!" Bean jumped up and down despite looking very tired and breathing a little heavily. "Beem heel Didi now!" She said, pushing her hands into his stomach. [size=6]"B[/size]ean- Bean, you already healed me!" Riptide said, stretching and unwrapping a few of his bandages. Bean managed to smile even wider than she had before and giggled uncontrollably. [size=6]"B[/size]eem hav magik!" She yelled, bouncing around Blot. Riptide nodded, [size=6]"Y[/size]ou have magic." [center][font=cambria][size=6]- - - • • • • • - - -[/size][/font][/center] [size=2]@Darkmoonbreeder @ZippoFeuer @Trilonyte I'm sorry, is mah boi [i]flirting??[/i] Riptide, are you [i]flirting with the new dragon????[/i] Oh you snazzy Brit you.[/size]
Od2Exme.png

Chapter 15
- - - • • • • • - - -
In which, THE MAGIC BEAN IS CONFIRMED, I REPEAT THE MAGIC BEAN IS CONFIRMED
"Um, no? I suppose I've never tried, I've never had to go fishing to get food or anything." Luan answered as she and Riptide ducked out of the house.
"Oh. I was hoping you could help me catch some food, but that's right, Wildclaws don't eat fish." Riptide remembered, walking over to the beach path.
"I'll still try to help you out, I can go hunting for me later." Luan smiled.
"Okay, let's head down to the beach then." Riptide said, starting down the path as Luan stiffly bounded over the edge of the cliff and flew down to the beach. Riptide watched her float down and land and wondered if his wings were fit enough to fly. Riptide walked over to the same edge Luan jumped from and looked at her down on the beach. She waved at him, and Riptide took a deep breath before jumping off. He fell a little way before getting his wings open and glided down to the beach like Bean did when she picked the flowers that comprised Riptide's garlands.
Gliding down was a mistake. His wings stung and throbbed the whole way down, but he couldn't close them without falling and possibly hurting himself more. Riptide wobbled the whole way down and roughly landed, tucking his wings in tightly to his body. Luan gave him a concerned look.
"Are you okay? If I had known you couldn't fly, I would've walked down with you. I'm sorry, I should've guessed seeing how injured you were." Luan apologized, wringing her hands.
"It's alright, you're fine. I should have known I wasn't fit enough to fly yet, this is on me for pushing myself." Riptide replied, smiling despite the lingering twinge in his wings. "Do you want to go hunt while I catch something for me and Bean, or..?"
"Sure, unless you need some help. I don't think I'm a very good swimmer though, I get a bad feeling whenever I get close to the water." Luan replies, giving the water a wary look.
"That's okay, you can go hunt. Should we meet back up here or in town?" Riptide asked, taking a step closer to the sea.
"Let's meet back here, we can help each other carry the food back into town." Luan replies, turning towards the cliff. "Happy fishing!" She salutes as she takes off up the cliff and disappears over the edge, and Riptide bounds into the water.

- - - • • • • • - - -

Item from Pinkerton:
Silver Tail Lei
Silver Tail Lei
Apparel:
Breed two dragons OR change a gene
But Pinky, I'm broke
- - - • • • • • - - -

"Wow, you found quite the school." Luan said, pointing at Riptide's pile of fish as he comes back to the shore, shaking himself off.
"Yup, Bean likes having options. You sure that's not too much for you?" Riptide asks, pointing at the big stag Luan had managed to catch.
"I'll be fine, I'll just turn the leftovers into jerky." Luan replies, slinging the stag over her back and picking up some of the fish. Riptide catches a look of confusion pass across her face.
"Everything alright?" He said, picking up the rest of the fish.
"Y-Yeah, I just don't remember ever knowing how to make jerky." Luan said, rubbing her head with her free hand.
"I can sympathize, I don't remember being such a good swimmer and yet here I am." Riptide begins walking towards the beach path.
"Weird, I thought Coatls didn't swim? Since you originate from the Ashfall Waste." Luan wondered.
"I know, even though I'm from the Sunbeam Ruins. But the only reason I know that is from looking at my reflection." Riptide chuckles. "Speaking of origins, did you know you're from the Scarred Wasteland? Your eyes are a really nice red colour." Riptide smiles.
"Oh, thank you. I didn't know that. Your eyes are a nice gold as well." Luan smiles back.
After Luan and Riptide got back to the town, Riptide got to work building a fire outside to boil the water and cook everything. Luan went to the large flat training area and prepared the deer she got for cooking. She gave Riptide everything she was going to eat for supper and got the rest ready for turning into jerky. Bean woke up a few minutes before everything was ready, so she played with Blot until everyone could eat.
"Alright Bean," Riptide said after supper. "could you try doing what you did earlier? You healed Luan, could you try again?"
Bean gave him a weird look and Luan held up her arms for comparison.
"You made my bumps go away, could you try to help Riptide?" Luan asked her. Bean's face lit up when she looked at Luan's arms and she carefully touched where she had healed. She beamed at Riptide and charged him for a hug, he picked her up and squeezed her just as hard as she was squeezing him.
Riptide felt overwhelming joy and happiness flood into him as Bean hugged him. His stiff muscles relaxed, wounds closed, and his tail popped back into place. Bean's grip on Riptide faltered and he quickly put her down.
"Beem heel Looan! Me heel Luan, Didi!" Bean jumped up and down despite looking very tired and breathing a little heavily. "Beem heel Didi now!" She said, pushing her hands into his stomach.
"Bean- Bean, you already healed me!" Riptide said, stretching and unwrapping a few of his bandages. Bean managed to smile even wider than she had before and giggled uncontrollably.
"Beem hav magik!" She yelled, bouncing around Blot. Riptide nodded,
"You have magic."

- - - • • • • • - - -

@Darkmoonbreeder @ZippoFeuer @Trilonyte
I'm sorry, is mah boi flirting?? Riptide, are you flirting with the new dragon???? Oh you snazzy Brit you.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Riptide? Flirting with the new dragon?? Scandalous!
I hope things go well for this little crew!! :D
Riptide? Flirting with the new dragon?? Scandalous!
I hope things go well for this little crew!! :D

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Riptide??? Flirting?? in YOUR pinkerlocke?? its more likely than you think
Riptide??? Flirting?? in YOUR pinkerlocke?? its more likely than you think
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2 3 4