Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | sav does pokecember
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=6][font=courier new][color=slategray]day 4: fire type[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TDi3hNF.png[/img] alt. shiny version [img]https://i.imgur.com/J0eJDEE.png[/img] @Solaristigres day 4! lmk if you don’t want me to ping you anymore askfjghd
day 4: fire type
TDi3hNF.png
alt. shiny version
J0eJDEE.png
@Solaristigres day 4! lmk if you don’t want me to ping you anymore askfjghd
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
EEEEEEEEE
Your art is amazing! Can you ping me whenever you post your drawings? also, just wanted to ask, but what do you use to make the art?
EEEEEEEEE
Your art is amazing! Can you ping me whenever you post your drawings? also, just wanted to ask, but what do you use to make the art?
LMLA6wg.png
@Bezonox of course!! aaa ty for liking these
the program i use is procreate for the ipad! i’ve had it for like three years now and it’s the best $10 ever spent in my opinion lol
@Bezonox of course!! aaa ty for liking these
the program i use is procreate for the ipad! i’ve had it for like three years now and it’s the best $10 ever spent in my opinion lol
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
[center][size=6][font=courier new][color=slategray]day 5: electric type[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/veYK37J.png[/img] @Solaristigres @Bezonox day 5! hope y’all like it :) the toxtricity are a bit dark but it was the only way i could really put the spotlight on toxel,, ah well you win some and lose some lol
day 5: electric type
veYK37J.png
@Solaristigres @Bezonox day 5! hope y’all like it :)
the toxtricity are a bit dark but it was the only way i could really put the spotlight on toxel,, ah well you win some and lose some lol
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
[center][size=6][font=courier new][color=slategray]day 6: flying type[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YMZVnfI.png[/img] @Solaristigres @Bezonox enjoy!!
day 6: flying type
YMZVnfI.png
@Solaristigres @Bezonox enjoy!!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
Holy hell your art style is so amazing
Holy hell your art style is so amazing
·.¸¸.·â™©â™ªâ™« Andy | He/Him | INTP | 8W9
oliverwoolfe_siggy.png
Holyyyyy
Amazing!!
Pinglist please?
Holyyyyy
Amazing!!
Pinglist please?

Oh, this is really neat! And I didn't even know this challenge was a thing. Can I be put on your pinglist? And who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to also attempt the pokemon challenge. Not too late to play catch up.
Oh, this is really neat! And I didn't even know this challenge was a thing. Can I be put on your pinglist? And who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to also attempt the pokemon challenge. Not too late to play catch up.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
omg hi sav i found your art thread!! can you put me on the pinglist pwease...
omg hi sav i found your art thread!! can you put me on the pinglist pwease...
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@OliverWoolfe omg thank you!!!

@Severynn thank you so much!! added to list aa glad you like my stuff

@Orgetzu it’s a ton of fun, i recommend it 100%!! i’ll add you to list rn :)

@ffloof HI ALI ILYSM i saw on your story that you were back on this hellsite lmao. added :D
@OliverWoolfe omg thank you!!!

@Severynn thank you so much!! added to list aa glad you like my stuff

@Orgetzu it’s a ton of fun, i recommend it 100%!! i’ll add you to list rn :)

@ffloof HI ALI ILYSM i saw on your story that you were back on this hellsite lmao. added :D
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7