Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WAITLIST] Doodles for Apparel
1 2 3 4
@PolarisFox

I love your artstyle, and I would really like to be on your waitlist, but I was wondering if you have any examples of human/humanoid art? I have a D&D character that I want art for, and I'm happy to negotiate an extra fee for non-dragon art (alternately, if you can draw wolves/dogs that would work--she's a shifter druid).
@PolarisFox

I love your artstyle, and I would really like to be on your waitlist, but I was wondering if you have any examples of human/humanoid art? I have a D&D character that I want art for, and I'm happy to negotiate an extra fee for non-dragon art (alternately, if you can draw wolves/dogs that would work--she's a shifter druid).
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@sarajlc Finished your pictures of Silver and Pumpkin! I thought Silver's facet would drive me nuts but I found a really fun technique for doing it and may have gone a tad overboard haha. I hope you like them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/647703208482963458/FRSilver.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/647957124919459840/FRPumpkin.png[/img]
@sarajlc Finished your pictures of Silver and Pumpkin!
I thought Silver's facet would drive me nuts but I found a really fun technique for doing it and may have gone a tad overboard haha. I hope you like them!

FRSilver.png
FRPumpkin.png
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@Galatheid I finished your art of Foxglove! Very fun to play with more colored shadows. Bee and Wasp are very hard genes to draw but that belly gradient was fun. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/648056544243482624/FRFoxglove.png[/img]
@Galatheid I finished your art of Foxglove! Very fun to play with more colored shadows. Bee and Wasp are very hard genes to draw but that belly gradient was fun.

FRFoxglove.png
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@Rosayc Sorry for the bit of a wait! On Mondays and Tuesdays I have school and that lasts from ~7-19 server time, and when I get home I just pass out completely. Hopefully, this is worth the wait! I had a lot of fun with the shading and effects (I must admit the Bloodstone Cascade gave me some issues at first though sejfkglrdef.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/649443661284638720/FRNeti.png[/img] (Right-click and open the image in a new tab to see full detail).
@Rosayc Sorry for the bit of a wait! On Mondays and Tuesdays I have school and that lasts from ~7-19 server time, and when I get home I just pass out completely.

Hopefully, this is worth the wait! I had a lot of fun with the shading and effects (I must admit the Bloodstone Cascade gave me some issues at first though sejfkglrdef.)

FRNeti.png
(Right-click and open the image in a new tab to see full detail).
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@Shraider Sorry for the wait! As my break is ending soon and I wanted to spend some time with my SO I took a tad longer on these ones. I hope you're happy with the final results!! I'm so grateful for all the awesome items you sent, so I wanted to show some proper effort! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/650174443569545226/FRFei.png[/img] I loved Fei's lore of being a mist spirit, and I just had to include that in this drawing! She is missing some of her apparel, but I didn't want it to take away from the pose. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/650614271390121990/FRGossamer.png[/img] Gossamer is such a handsome boy... His colors... H. I saw in his bio it said he was a tailor so I wanted to include him sewing- exactly what is up to you! Originally I was going to make it the color of the Dustrunner's Arctic Coat but I think the color is a little off (oops!). And!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327502989524729856/650174442646798364/FRFoster.gif[/img] Krita is so so grumpy sometimes when it comes to exporting .gifs :U but I think the little bit of trouble was worth it! I like this mysterious gal, and I didn't capture her lore as well as the others but I hope the spectacle makes up for it! Feel free to ask for resizes if you need them! I always have my canvas a little too lorg.
@Shraider Sorry for the wait! As my break is ending soon and I wanted to spend some time with my SO I took a tad longer on these ones. I hope you're happy with the final results!! I'm so grateful for all the awesome items you sent, so I wanted to show some proper effort!

FRFei.png
I loved Fei's lore of being a mist spirit, and I just had to include that in this drawing! She is missing some of her apparel, but I didn't want it to take away from the pose.

FRGossamer.png
Gossamer is such a handsome boy... His colors... H. I saw in his bio it said he was a tailor so I wanted to include him sewing- exactly what is up to you! Originally I was going to make it the color of the Dustrunner's Arctic Coat but I think the color is a little off (oops!).

And!!
FRFoster.gif
Krita is so so grumpy sometimes when it comes to exporting .gifs :U but I think the little bit of trouble was worth it! I like this mysterious gal, and I didn't capture her lore as well as the others but I hope the spectacle makes up for it!

Feel free to ask for resizes if you need them! I always have my canvas a little too lorg.
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
(Sorry mods for the double post- I think separating these is more appropriate).
WAITLIST PING:
@FliptheFrog (I know you wanted some human examples, so later today I'll send you a PM with some examples to see if you're still interested :))
@Galatheid

My shop is now open for new orders! College-work will be resuming, so I will have a little less time, hence the lower slot amount and tweaked pricing.

I'd also like to open up a USD option since around this time my family really struggles with bills. I'll be making an interest check thread figuring out pricing for that later. But I figured I'd keep this shop open a little longer to get some more good art examples going!
(Sorry mods for the double post- I think separating these is more appropriate).
WAITLIST PING:
@FliptheFrog (I know you wanted some human examples, so later today I'll send you a PM with some examples to see if you're still interested :))
@Galatheid

My shop is now open for new orders! College-work will be resuming, so I will have a little less time, hence the lower slot amount and tweaked pricing.

I'd also like to open up a USD option since around this time my family really struggles with bills. I'll be making an interest check thread figuring out pricing for that later. But I figured I'd keep this shop open a little longer to get some more good art examples going!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox do you only do fr dragons? ^-^
@PolarisFox do you only do fr dragons? ^-^
sQ35KLV.png
@PolarisFox

Oh WOWOWOWOWOW I'm absolutely in love?? ?Holy cow? ? They are all so fricken perfect. You really captured all of their personalities! I'm over the moon happy with these! Fei and Goss are both perfect. I'm so happy you incorporated their lore!

I have no words for how much I love the Foster gif! You didn't have to animate for me wowow! I can imagine how much work that was!! I'm so in love with it you have no idea.

Thank you so much again. If my rl bank account wasn't in the red I'd tip you actual $$ Because you deserve it for these. Instead I'll tip you here because flight rising is rich person simulator for me
@PolarisFox

Oh WOWOWOWOWOW I'm absolutely in love?? ?Holy cow? ? They are all so fricken perfect. You really captured all of their personalities! I'm over the moon happy with these! Fei and Goss are both perfect. I'm so happy you incorporated their lore!

I have no words for how much I love the Foster gif! You didn't have to animate for me wowow! I can imagine how much work that was!! I'm so in love with it you have no idea.

Thank you so much again. If my rl bank account wasn't in the red I'd tip you actual $$ Because you deserve it for these. Instead I'll tip you here because flight rising is rich person simulator for me
EMWzQs4.png
@SunsetCatto I can do other characters too!
There are some characters I might price a little higher to draw, depending on complexity and anatomy, but if you want to send a PM with some info we can work that out (if you're still interested)!
@SunsetCatto I can do other characters too!
There are some characters I might price a little higher to draw, depending on complexity and anatomy, but if you want to send a PM with some info we can work that out (if you're still interested)!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox Was just wondering if this could get me a simple shaded fullbody, or maybe something else as well? Was not sure if you accepted items that weren't on your wishlist. [item=Cairnstone Carry][item=Mage's Sapphire Socks][item=Cobalt Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Mistlurker's Garb] Dragon Image/Link: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26619567] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266196/26619567_350.png[/img] [/url] Drawing Type (See Above): Simple Shading Fullbody? Extras (Apparel items on/off, expressions, theme): Apparel On would be lovely, but if any of it is too difficult, feel free not to draw it :D A happy expression would be nice, as well :)
@PolarisFox

Was just wondering if this could get me a simple shaded fullbody, or maybe something else as well? Was not sure if you accepted items that weren't on your wishlist.
Cairnstone Carry Mage's Sapphire Socks Cobalt Halfmoon Spectacles Mistlurker's Garb

Dragon Image/Link:

26619567_350.png

Drawing Type (See Above): Simple Shading Fullbody?

Extras (Apparel items on/off, expressions, theme):
Apparel On would be lovely, but if any of it is too difficult, feel free not to draw it :D A happy expression would be nice, as well :)
1 2 3 4