Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WAITLIST] Doodles for Apparel
1 2 3 4
@PolarisFox

I'm sorry this is so late, but omg thank you so so much fr Neti she looks so amazing and perfect it is unreal!
@PolarisFox

I'm sorry this is so late, but omg thank you so so much fr Neti she looks so amazing and perfect it is unreal!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@PolarisFox Dragon Image/Link [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49876533] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498766/49876533_350.png[/img] [/url] Drawing Type Simple Shading Fullbody Extras nothing specific if the accent is to much for you feel free to not do it.
@PolarisFox
Dragon Image/Link

49876533_350.png

Drawing Type Simple Shading Fullbody
Extras nothing specific if the accent is to much for you feel free to not do it.
Hey all! I'm back from the school week so it's time to work on this again!
While I'm here I'm gonna reply to some stuff I missed (sorry about being so late!!)

@bobafrappuccino sorry but, like the top of the first post says, I am only accepting wishlist items rn :( two of the items you offered are on the list though! Since they're both treasure MP items, that'd be one of the Complex Headshots. Let me know if you're still interested!!

@dragonlady1803 thanks for your order! I'm going to add you onto the slots list. I'll get started with your comm very soon!
Hey all! I'm back from the school week so it's time to work on this again!
While I'm here I'm gonna reply to some stuff I missed (sorry about being so late!!)

@bobafrappuccino sorry but, like the top of the first post says, I am only accepting wishlist items rn :( two of the items you offered are on the list though! Since they're both treasure MP items, that'd be one of the Complex Headshots. Let me know if you're still interested!!

@dragonlady1803 thanks for your order! I'm going to add you onto the slots list. I'll get started with your comm very soon!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
@PolarisFox
Oops, can't believe I missed that part of the rules (it's even underlined, I'm dumb). I am still interested! A complex headshot would be lovely :D
@PolarisFox
Oops, can't believe I missed that part of the rules (it's even underlined, I'm dumb). I am still interested! A complex headshot would be lovely :D
@PolarisFox
I think you miss put me for the headshot when I said fullbody since I did give you a gene.
@PolarisFox
I think you miss put me for the headshot when I said fullbody since I did give you a gene.
@dragonlady1803 oops!! you're right- that might've been because I was copy/pasting and didn't double-check. that has been corrected!
@dragonlady1803 oops!! you're right- that might've been because I was copy/pasting and didn't double-check. that has been corrected!
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
1 2 3 4