Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Time Flight {NEW}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@SolifugeSpace it's going to be part of the flight lore, we can discuss it here
@SolifugeSpace it's going to be part of the flight lore, we can discuss it here
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@FourLeaf
Alrighty
So, how this war happens? How would Timebender react to Entropy?
For reference: Entropy deity and it's many representations (all are named the same).
What I also found interesting is that Entropy's color scheme is inverted from Time's, which I noticed that tends to go around dulled/pastel grey antique while Entropy is mainly dark tones such as really dark brown, black, yellow tones and dark blue, which might give more impression that they're connected!
@FourLeaf
Alrighty
So, how this war happens? How would Timebender react to Entropy?
For reference: Entropy deity and it's many representations (all are named the same).
What I also found interesting is that Entropy's color scheme is inverted from Time's, which I noticed that tends to go around dulled/pastel grey antique while Entropy is mainly dark tones such as really dark brown, black, yellow tones and dark blue, which might give more impression that they're connected!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace Timebender would definitely see Entropy as an enemy. The war would probably start right around when the Time Flight first begins, and as news of the new flight spreads around Sornieth dragons start to argue over whether Time is really an element or the deity is not a true deity.
@SolifugeSpace Timebender would definitely see Entropy as an enemy. The war would probably start right around when the Time Flight first begins, and as news of the new flight spreads around Sornieth dragons start to argue over whether Time is really an element or the deity is not a true deity.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@FourLeaf
Hmm interesting
Why does she see it as an enemy? Competition? Threat? How would she face it?
@FourLeaf
Hmm interesting
Why does she see it as an enemy? Competition? Threat? How would she face it?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace She'd probably see it as an enemy for the same reason the other deities are her enemies, because Entropy prevents her from Rising to power in a way. It would probably start as a small argument between a few clans, and then eventually grow into a world war type of thing. Since she technically isn't an actual deity yet to the point where dragons can be exalted to her, it would be all the clan's/dragons who support her that join Timebender in the fight.

I'm also debating whether the opposing dragons should be one team supporting Entropy over Time, or if the current 11 Flights should also be a part of it somehow. (Most likely those who support Entropy are open to new deities but don't think Time is worthy, and those who support the 11 Flights all stand with their own Flight but unwillingly get forced to work together to prevent new deities — supporters of the 11 would be against both Time and Entropy as deities/Flights and would make it a 3-sided war.)
@SolifugeSpace She'd probably see it as an enemy for the same reason the other deities are her enemies, because Entropy prevents her from Rising to power in a way. It would probably start as a small argument between a few clans, and then eventually grow into a world war type of thing. Since she technically isn't an actual deity yet to the point where dragons can be exalted to her, it would be all the clan's/dragons who support her that join Timebender in the fight.

I'm also debating whether the opposing dragons should be one team supporting Entropy over Time, or if the current 11 Flights should also be a part of it somehow. (Most likely those who support Entropy are open to new deities but don't think Time is worthy, and those who support the 11 Flights all stand with their own Flight but unwillingly get forced to work together to prevent new deities — supporters of the 11 would be against both Time and Entropy as deities/Flights and would make it a 3-sided war.)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

[center]@FourLeaf I was bored and instead of doing my work, I made this thing, loosely based off of the Ora-Trogon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ib09lfa.png[/img] Looks a little on the cute side, but hey, whaddya expect when it's essentially a bunny dragon? This one's the female, I'm too lazy to draw the male version at this point xD[/center]
@FourLeaf

I was bored and instead of doing my work, I made this thing, loosely based off of the Ora-Trogon.

Ib09lfa.png

Looks a little on the cute side, but hey, whaddya expect when it's essentially a bunny dragon? This one's the female, I'm too lazy to draw the male version at this point xD
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties that's amazing?? I absolutely love it! Adding it to the subspecies post now^^
@Loyalties that's amazing?? I absolutely love it! Adding it to the subspecies post now^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@FourLeaf Hey so I had a dragon in the flight and I don't see my clan on the page, also while I'm at it can I add her daughter Jiyi? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557034/55703324_350.png?mtime=XZxVLgAClxg[/img]
@FourLeaf
Hey so I had a dragon in the flight and I don't see my clan on the page, also while I'm at it can I add her daughter Jiyi?
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557034/55703324_350.png?mtime=XZxVLgAClxg[/img]
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o3_500.png meteorbombing_badge_by_jeanawei-dblyp4m.gif]
@Kittycat2388 aaa I might have skipped sorry! Adding you now!^^
@Kittycat2388 aaa I might have skipped sorry! Adding you now!^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

o m g a new ancient-- i wanted to try out some interpretations myself... i've got two versions, one based more on @Loyalties's and one kind of closer to @DeathPheonix's drawings? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779815717994496/647478665633988628/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/489140000978632705/647485930470375464/unknown.png[/img] these are super rough but one of the things i was thinking about was how secondary genes would be displayed so i wound up making the wings kind of like turtle flippers? that was the idea anyway there's a little bit of dimorphism in the size of the horn + ears. also i want to clean these up & refine em a bit to see what they might look like with color (eyes emoji)
o m g a new ancient--

i wanted to try out some interpretations myself... i've got two versions, one based more on @Loyalties's and one kind of closer to @DeathPheonix's drawings?

unknown.png

unknown.png

these are super rough but one of the things i was thinking about was how secondary genes would be displayed so i wound up making the wings kind of like turtle flippers? that was the idea anyway

there's a little bit of dimorphism in the size of the horn + ears. also i want to clean these up & refine em a bit to see what they might look like with color (eyes emoji)
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12