Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the faerie's tarot [free readings!]
1 2 3 4
I've been interested in these for a while - I might as well take the opportunity!

Could I get a spread 1 for my generic real life, please?

May I also have a spread 4- how will my nuzlocke go?

Finally, a question solely for you- what is your favourite colour or word?
I've been interested in these for a while - I might as well take the opportunity!

Could I get a spread 1 for my generic real life, please?

May I also have a spread 4- how will my nuzlocke go?

Finally, a question solely for you- what is your favourite colour or word?
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
@PaintedThree

past

the high priestess

this card can represent your inner voice and intuition. you always relied on your gut instinct and found that making decisions was an easy task. this is in part due to some sort of spirit guiding you, and having been with you since you were very young. perhaps you are aware of this presence, or perhaps not. you knew what you wanted and how to get it. this resulted in at times being pegged as spoiled or petulant, but in reality it's just because you were so strong in your "this is what i need to do"-ness (for lack of a better term). stubbornness ruled your past, but only because you were so diligent in listening to your inner voice--and the spirit-- and ignoring everything else.

present

queen of wands, reversed

this card can represent selfishness and jealousy. presently, you seem to be surrounded by a negativity full of anger and resentment. or perhaps you yourself are the source of those bad vibes? is there some sort of internal conflict that has led you to ignore your inner voice and stray from your usual character? did you maybe lean too hard towards your desires and lose sight of your true self? if not, and if it is an external source of strife, then focus on what is bothering you the most. this will not last forever. listen to your instincts. maybe ask the presence that seems to be guarding you for a little nudge in the right direction. it's okay to ask for help, especially when it concerns matters of your true self.

future

the world, reversed

this card can represent incompletion or lack of closure. do not be alarmed--this doesn't necessarily bode ill intentions. it just means that your journey will be far from over. you will think that you've reached the end of the road and that everything has been resolved, but you will be wrong. and that's fine! life is a cycle, and we often find ourselves stumbling along the same paths without knowing it. to avoid feeling empty, some day you will need to ask yourself what is really missing from your life? what is it that you could have accomplished that you did not, or could not? when you have your answer, use your impressive intuition to lead you in the right direction that will allow you to finish the next step of your journey.

how will the nuzlocke go?

the fool, reversed

this card can represent recklessness and inconsideration. basically i think rng is gonna give you a bad time unfortunately haha. your eagerness may make you blind to silly mistakes, so be careful when planning the nuzlocke! don't let frustration take advantage of you, but remember that it's okay if things don't always end up the way we want them to. also, maybe avoid the golem workshop at all costs if you can. those robots are gonna punch your dragons to oblivion. and i think you may have to exalt a primal. f

ahfuwhfuhgrugh oh man fave color is easy.....purple! fave word tho??? that changes frequently but right now i guess it'd be luster

@PaintedThree

past

the high priestess

this card can represent your inner voice and intuition. you always relied on your gut instinct and found that making decisions was an easy task. this is in part due to some sort of spirit guiding you, and having been with you since you were very young. perhaps you are aware of this presence, or perhaps not. you knew what you wanted and how to get it. this resulted in at times being pegged as spoiled or petulant, but in reality it's just because you were so strong in your "this is what i need to do"-ness (for lack of a better term). stubbornness ruled your past, but only because you were so diligent in listening to your inner voice--and the spirit-- and ignoring everything else.

present

queen of wands, reversed

this card can represent selfishness and jealousy. presently, you seem to be surrounded by a negativity full of anger and resentment. or perhaps you yourself are the source of those bad vibes? is there some sort of internal conflict that has led you to ignore your inner voice and stray from your usual character? did you maybe lean too hard towards your desires and lose sight of your true self? if not, and if it is an external source of strife, then focus on what is bothering you the most. this will not last forever. listen to your instincts. maybe ask the presence that seems to be guarding you for a little nudge in the right direction. it's okay to ask for help, especially when it concerns matters of your true self.

future

the world, reversed

this card can represent incompletion or lack of closure. do not be alarmed--this doesn't necessarily bode ill intentions. it just means that your journey will be far from over. you will think that you've reached the end of the road and that everything has been resolved, but you will be wrong. and that's fine! life is a cycle, and we often find ourselves stumbling along the same paths without knowing it. to avoid feeling empty, some day you will need to ask yourself what is really missing from your life? what is it that you could have accomplished that you did not, or could not? when you have your answer, use your impressive intuition to lead you in the right direction that will allow you to finish the next step of your journey.

how will the nuzlocke go?

the fool, reversed

this card can represent recklessness and inconsideration. basically i think rng is gonna give you a bad time unfortunately haha. your eagerness may make you blind to silly mistakes, so be careful when planning the nuzlocke! don't let frustration take advantage of you, but remember that it's okay if things don't always end up the way we want them to. also, maybe avoid the golem workshop at all costs if you can. those robots are gonna punch your dragons to oblivion. and i think you may have to exalt a primal. f

ahfuwhfuhgrugh oh man fave color is easy.....purple! fave word tho??? that changes frequently but right now i guess it'd be luster

flefaeries_2.png
Ooh I love tarot cards~ could you do spread 1 for me when you find the time? There’s no rush at all and public is fine.
Ooh I love tarot cards~ could you do spread 1 for me when you find the time? There’s no rush at all and public is fine.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
I think I may have been too late on asking for the nuzlocke one: I was so eager to start in the coliseum that I made the mistake of trying to fight with only one dragon, who promptly got one-shotted by the first enemy he encountered. Well done me :)

Well, at least that and the cards will teach me to be more careful! I don't think I'll have to exalt a primal - I've borrowed a rule from pokemon nuzlockes where shiny pokemon don't have to be exalted. In FR terms that just means I shove any primal into the HibDen, with hopes I don't have to use them in case all other dragons get exalted.

Purple is my favourite colour too! Grey, reds and golds are a close second. As for words, my favourite is 'bimble'!
I think I may have been too late on asking for the nuzlocke one: I was so eager to start in the coliseum that I made the mistake of trying to fight with only one dragon, who promptly got one-shotted by the first enemy he encountered. Well done me :)

Well, at least that and the cards will teach me to be more careful! I don't think I'll have to exalt a primal - I've borrowed a rule from pokemon nuzlockes where shiny pokemon don't have to be exalted. In FR terms that just means I shove any primal into the HibDen, with hopes I don't have to use them in case all other dragons get exalted.

Purple is my favourite colour too! Grey, reds and golds are a close second. As for words, my favourite is 'bimble'!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
That was a beautiful reading, thank you so much!!!
That was a beautiful reading, thank you so much!!!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@LuxAurelia

past

viii of wands, reversed

this card can represent obstacles and slowing down. you had an unlimited amount of energy in the past, but it was always being thwarted by things you had no control over. you were impatient and always raring to go and so constant roadblocks by way of family or school or environmental changes were...rather annoying. you had to force yourself to learn how to go with the flow and accept that sometimes it's better to do nothing at all and simply wait things out. even so, you could never get over the sensation that fate was out to make things irritating, and you let it show with a bit of a short temper (though you always apologized afterwards).

present

queen of pentacles, reversed

this card can represent a stifling energy and an imbalance in life. it seems that there is conflict between your personal life and your education and/or work-related life. piggybacking off of the past card, you've still got a bit of a chip on your shoulder regarding things not going as planned. it's nothing to be ashamed of! we're all impatient at times. but right now, your soul is being weighed down by all the weight on your shoulders, so to speak. it may be time to sit down, take a deep breath, and think about the most pressing matters at hand. try to balance your personal life with the other aspects of what you do, and remember that it's okay to stop and smell the roses. a desire for perfection in all that you do will smother your creative spirit.

future

judgement, reversed

this card can represent self-loathing and doubt. at first glance, this may seem negative, but i'm getting the sense that it's more of a warning than an actual prediction. if you keep going at the pace you're currently going, and don't let yourself step back and let things progress naturally...well, you might end up becoming full of bitterness and resentment. but if you reflect on yourself and remember that we cannot always be in control of our surroundings, and accept that you are worthy just as you are, things should turn out just fine. you have a passion and a will to get things done. don't let the little things that get in your way be major roadblocks. be more flexible! and don't be too hard on yourself, otherwise you may end up going into a toxic spiral of low self-worth.
@LuxAurelia

past

viii of wands, reversed

this card can represent obstacles and slowing down. you had an unlimited amount of energy in the past, but it was always being thwarted by things you had no control over. you were impatient and always raring to go and so constant roadblocks by way of family or school or environmental changes were...rather annoying. you had to force yourself to learn how to go with the flow and accept that sometimes it's better to do nothing at all and simply wait things out. even so, you could never get over the sensation that fate was out to make things irritating, and you let it show with a bit of a short temper (though you always apologized afterwards).

present

queen of pentacles, reversed

this card can represent a stifling energy and an imbalance in life. it seems that there is conflict between your personal life and your education and/or work-related life. piggybacking off of the past card, you've still got a bit of a chip on your shoulder regarding things not going as planned. it's nothing to be ashamed of! we're all impatient at times. but right now, your soul is being weighed down by all the weight on your shoulders, so to speak. it may be time to sit down, take a deep breath, and think about the most pressing matters at hand. try to balance your personal life with the other aspects of what you do, and remember that it's okay to stop and smell the roses. a desire for perfection in all that you do will smother your creative spirit.

future

judgement, reversed

this card can represent self-loathing and doubt. at first glance, this may seem negative, but i'm getting the sense that it's more of a warning than an actual prediction. if you keep going at the pace you're currently going, and don't let yourself step back and let things progress naturally...well, you might end up becoming full of bitterness and resentment. but if you reflect on yourself and remember that we cannot always be in control of our surroundings, and accept that you are worthy just as you are, things should turn out just fine. you have a passion and a will to get things done. don't let the little things that get in your way be major roadblocks. be more flexible! and don't be too hard on yourself, otherwise you may end up going into a toxic spiral of low self-worth.
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries

Hello! I absolutely love your forum aesthetic and would love a 'spread 1' reading if you have the time. I've been looking into tarot myself but have been too nervous, haha. Thank you either way in advance, and I hope you have a lovely night!
@klefaeries

Hello! I absolutely love your forum aesthetic and would love a 'spread 1' reading if you have the time. I've been looking into tarot myself but have been too nervous, haha. Thank you either way in advance, and I hope you have a lovely night!
@Bellymouth

oof yeah sorry had a lot going on and couldn't make it to a computer for a couple days

i was super anxious to start tarot too tbh. i got my deck in summer of 2018, when things were really rough, and couldn't actually use them until just recently. they were just sitting in a cupboard and i'd take them out to look at the pictures and try to feel a connection. i had an emotional block against them due to depression and mental illness. i still have those issues, and im nowhere near better (im worse i think) than i was during the time of when i got them, but i've accepted certain parts of myself and it's allowed me to feel more in tune with spirituality in regards to tarot and minor witchcraft. i don't use it as an everyday tool like "tell me what to do today." for me, i use the cards as a guide towards what possible paths life has in store for me, and it's up to me to choose which one i follow. i am well aware that they aren't infallible and i take certain readings with a grain of salt, because no one entity or person can always know everything about fate and the future. plus, everyone's interpretations of what the cards represent can differ, so no one's experience with tarot will be exactly the same.

sorry for that massive weird soul baring thing haha, i just like to explain my whole take on tarot and hope that it may help someone get into it if they're struggling! anywaaaaay on to the reading

past

the wheel of fortune

this card can represent change and cycles. this can mean literally or figuratively and for your past, i think it means both. you were almost always caught up in something that you did not have control of. your environment, the people around you, perhaps your emotions themselves...things were quite turbulent for you. there were days when you struggled to accept that change is inevitable and you fought against it. others, you were maybe too tired or too worn down by life to even think about going against the status quo. much of these struggles were not shown outwardly and so those around you weren't aware of just how much you hated being a leaf in the breeze. you had the unfortunate habit of keeping your feelings to yourself, because you figured that you could have at least one thing that was not influenced by others.

present

ace of cups

this card can represent new love and creativity. by new love, it doesn't necessarily mean romantic, but more like a new love for something that did not exist previously. at this point in your life, you have blossomed into someone who is quite different from the you of the past. which is good--because as much as you may dislike change, we all change on a day-to-day basis, and that's part of living. you have entered a stage of your life that is full of new beginnings. you bask in the joy of giving unconditionally to others and though it may be embarrassing to admit, the same goes for receiving. it doesn't mean you're selfish; it just means you have accepted that we all rely on one another for fulfillment in some way. your soul has taken on a passion for creating. at first it was a way to channel your distress and maybe a little bit of apathy for how your life was going. but now, you embrace it wholeheartedly, and love to bring people into the worlds and words you think of.

future

the knight of wands, reversed

this card can represent anger and impulsive decisions. your newfound passion for life and creating may lead you down a destructive path if you aren't cautious. you will be tempted to think before you act, and perhaps hurt a personal relationship because of it. reckless thinking is not always a negative trait but one must be careful and think about how our actions affect those around us. don't be greedy and jump at the first chance that tempts you into making things easier. this may have the opposite effect, and instead the passion you have so carefully cultivated may warp and become something else. this is not to say that you have to deny the little things that can help you in every day life. this is more of a cautionary warning of taking on more than you can handle, because in the end it may burn all your bridges.
@Bellymouth

oof yeah sorry had a lot going on and couldn't make it to a computer for a couple days

i was super anxious to start tarot too tbh. i got my deck in summer of 2018, when things were really rough, and couldn't actually use them until just recently. they were just sitting in a cupboard and i'd take them out to look at the pictures and try to feel a connection. i had an emotional block against them due to depression and mental illness. i still have those issues, and im nowhere near better (im worse i think) than i was during the time of when i got them, but i've accepted certain parts of myself and it's allowed me to feel more in tune with spirituality in regards to tarot and minor witchcraft. i don't use it as an everyday tool like "tell me what to do today." for me, i use the cards as a guide towards what possible paths life has in store for me, and it's up to me to choose which one i follow. i am well aware that they aren't infallible and i take certain readings with a grain of salt, because no one entity or person can always know everything about fate and the future. plus, everyone's interpretations of what the cards represent can differ, so no one's experience with tarot will be exactly the same.

sorry for that massive weird soul baring thing haha, i just like to explain my whole take on tarot and hope that it may help someone get into it if they're struggling! anywaaaaay on to the reading

past

the wheel of fortune

this card can represent change and cycles. this can mean literally or figuratively and for your past, i think it means both. you were almost always caught up in something that you did not have control of. your environment, the people around you, perhaps your emotions themselves...things were quite turbulent for you. there were days when you struggled to accept that change is inevitable and you fought against it. others, you were maybe too tired or too worn down by life to even think about going against the status quo. much of these struggles were not shown outwardly and so those around you weren't aware of just how much you hated being a leaf in the breeze. you had the unfortunate habit of keeping your feelings to yourself, because you figured that you could have at least one thing that was not influenced by others.

present

ace of cups

this card can represent new love and creativity. by new love, it doesn't necessarily mean romantic, but more like a new love for something that did not exist previously. at this point in your life, you have blossomed into someone who is quite different from the you of the past. which is good--because as much as you may dislike change, we all change on a day-to-day basis, and that's part of living. you have entered a stage of your life that is full of new beginnings. you bask in the joy of giving unconditionally to others and though it may be embarrassing to admit, the same goes for receiving. it doesn't mean you're selfish; it just means you have accepted that we all rely on one another for fulfillment in some way. your soul has taken on a passion for creating. at first it was a way to channel your distress and maybe a little bit of apathy for how your life was going. but now, you embrace it wholeheartedly, and love to bring people into the worlds and words you think of.

future

the knight of wands, reversed

this card can represent anger and impulsive decisions. your newfound passion for life and creating may lead you down a destructive path if you aren't cautious. you will be tempted to think before you act, and perhaps hurt a personal relationship because of it. reckless thinking is not always a negative trait but one must be careful and think about how our actions affect those around us. don't be greedy and jump at the first chance that tempts you into making things easier. this may have the opposite effect, and instead the passion you have so carefully cultivated may warp and become something else. this is not to say that you have to deny the little things that can help you in every day life. this is more of a cautionary warning of taking on more than you can handle, because in the end it may burn all your bridges.
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 3 4