Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the faerie's tarot [free readings!]
1 2 3 4
[emoji=pink gem size=1]
flefaeries_2.png
[emoji=heart size=1]
flefaeries_2.png
[emoji=pink gem 2 size=1]
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries
past present future please
@klefaeries
past present future please
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@zona

ahhhh im sorry this is taking so long but i haven’t been in the right mental space for a reading and don’t want my negativity creeping into it ^^; im hoping tomorrow i can get to it! thanks for your patience!
@zona

ahhhh im sorry this is taking so long but i haven’t been in the right mental space for a reading and don’t want my negativity creeping into it ^^; im hoping tomorrow i can get to it! thanks for your patience!
flefaeries_2.png
@zona

ok time to get to this! sorry again for the wait!

past

viii of cups, reversed

this card can represent confusion and fear of the unknown. throughout much of your past, you were constantly afraid of losing what you loved most, whether this is friends or family or a material thing. you understood that life was full of losses and, in turn, could become full of gains. but even so, you would find yourself drifting between a rock and a hard place; 'do i cut my losses or stay in a bad situation?' it seems that your heart has been full of uncertainty for much of your life, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

present

viii of wands, reversed

this card can represent waiting and obstacles. though you have felt crippling fear of losing what you don't wish to lose the most, these intense emotions have taught you that sometimes you can't always have control over every aspect of your life. now, you know your limits. you are aware of the things that you have sway over and that which you do not. there are delays hindering your progress in life, and unfortunately you can only wait it out. trying to force change will only end up in a negative spiral. use this waiting time to focus on what you are passionate about and what you care most about! eventually, the time will be right to push past your fear and leap over these obstacles that prevent you from pursuing said passions.

future

vii of cups

this card can represent choices and illusions. once the waiting game is up, and you have conquered your innermost fears, life will present you with a plethora of choices. do not let yourself be fooled by wishful thinking. while it's good to have big dreams and desires, if you let yourself be ruled by a fantasy, you'll crash and burn. don't always choose the path that seems the easiest because it can lead to your downfall. challenge yourself; be realistic while, at the same time, letting a little bit of your selfish desires slip in. explore all the paths that life has to offer while keeping in mind that it's dangerous to get ahead of yourself when you don't have a back-up plan.
@zona

ok time to get to this! sorry again for the wait!

past

viii of cups, reversed

this card can represent confusion and fear of the unknown. throughout much of your past, you were constantly afraid of losing what you loved most, whether this is friends or family or a material thing. you understood that life was full of losses and, in turn, could become full of gains. but even so, you would find yourself drifting between a rock and a hard place; 'do i cut my losses or stay in a bad situation?' it seems that your heart has been full of uncertainty for much of your life, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

present

viii of wands, reversed

this card can represent waiting and obstacles. though you have felt crippling fear of losing what you don't wish to lose the most, these intense emotions have taught you that sometimes you can't always have control over every aspect of your life. now, you know your limits. you are aware of the things that you have sway over and that which you do not. there are delays hindering your progress in life, and unfortunately you can only wait it out. trying to force change will only end up in a negative spiral. use this waiting time to focus on what you are passionate about and what you care most about! eventually, the time will be right to push past your fear and leap over these obstacles that prevent you from pursuing said passions.

future

vii of cups

this card can represent choices and illusions. once the waiting game is up, and you have conquered your innermost fears, life will present you with a plethora of choices. do not let yourself be fooled by wishful thinking. while it's good to have big dreams and desires, if you let yourself be ruled by a fantasy, you'll crash and burn. don't always choose the path that seems the easiest because it can lead to your downfall. challenge yourself; be realistic while, at the same time, letting a little bit of your selfish desires slip in. explore all the paths that life has to offer while keeping in mind that it's dangerous to get ahead of yourself when you don't have a back-up plan.
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries
i love these tarot readings omg
can i get spread 1 please? public is fine :0
@klefaeries
i love these tarot readings omg
can i get spread 1 please? public is fine :0
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
@lovestrucksmile

ahhh thanks they've been good practice!

past

temperance

this card can represent the middle path and patience. for much of your life, you were the voice of reason, being able to adapt to whatever was thrown in your way. you cooperated with the negativity in your past by using your calm and sensibility to rise above it. there were times when you would get frustrated, of course, but that's perfectly natural because you are only human. instead of letting those frustrations rule you, you turned them on their head and found something positive out of a bad situation once you had time to think about things and were able to find the way to that middle path.

present

king of cups

this card can represent compassion and balance. you are filled to the brim with emotions, and your ability to control them has only grown through your life. you understand when it is okay to get upset and when it is time to focus. you are empathetic to the plight of others and use your generous spirit to help those in need; often, it's working through their frustrations with them, letting them vent to you and being the shoulder they need to cry on. however, there are times where your compassion can be draining, because you focus a lot of time worrying about others rather than focusing on your own emotional needs.

future

knight of pentacles, reversed

this card can represent being overworked and obsessiveness. if you continue to put all your emotional focus on the needs of others rather than taking some time for yourself, you will eventually become lethargic and apathetic--the opposite of what you have been. you will feel stuck and in a never-ending loop of "was all of this worth it?" hard work and connecting with others can and is very rewarding. but it's when people begin to take you for granted that you will start to become haunted with wanting more. don't let your compassion and patience turn you into a carpet that everyone walks over without a second thought. you have a big heart full of wonderful things, and you will need to be careful to balance "me time" with "other people time" if that makes sense. if one starts to weigh more than the other, then you will risk becoming someone you are not.
@lovestrucksmile

ahhh thanks they've been good practice!

past

temperance

this card can represent the middle path and patience. for much of your life, you were the voice of reason, being able to adapt to whatever was thrown in your way. you cooperated with the negativity in your past by using your calm and sensibility to rise above it. there were times when you would get frustrated, of course, but that's perfectly natural because you are only human. instead of letting those frustrations rule you, you turned them on their head and found something positive out of a bad situation once you had time to think about things and were able to find the way to that middle path.

present

king of cups

this card can represent compassion and balance. you are filled to the brim with emotions, and your ability to control them has only grown through your life. you understand when it is okay to get upset and when it is time to focus. you are empathetic to the plight of others and use your generous spirit to help those in need; often, it's working through their frustrations with them, letting them vent to you and being the shoulder they need to cry on. however, there are times where your compassion can be draining, because you focus a lot of time worrying about others rather than focusing on your own emotional needs.

future

knight of pentacles, reversed

this card can represent being overworked and obsessiveness. if you continue to put all your emotional focus on the needs of others rather than taking some time for yourself, you will eventually become lethargic and apathetic--the opposite of what you have been. you will feel stuck and in a never-ending loop of "was all of this worth it?" hard work and connecting with others can and is very rewarding. but it's when people begin to take you for granted that you will start to become haunted with wanting more. don't let your compassion and patience turn you into a carpet that everyone walks over without a second thought. you have a big heart full of wonderful things, and you will need to be careful to balance "me time" with "other people time" if that makes sense. if one starts to weigh more than the other, then you will risk becoming someone you are not.
flefaeries_2.png
Omg this is fun, can I get a past/present/future spread? Generic+ public ok, def take your time if you're busy! @klefaeries
Omg this is fun, can I get a past/present/future spread? Generic+ public ok, def take your time if you're busy! @klefaeries
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat

lmao yeah i do this when im at an actual computer because its a lot to type so sometimes it takes awhile

past

vi of swords, reversed

this card can represent emotional baggage and unresolved conflicts. it seems in your past, the environment you were in was full of tension. you were constantly resisting change. change can be good, but in your case, these transitions were only going to bring hardship and pain. you fought against it as best you could, but you did not always win, and as a result you became incredibly disheartened with your way in life. you had a heavy heart and felt like every battle you would find yourself in, you would lose. it transformed you into a wary individual always on the look out for some person or circumstance that threatened your comfort.

present

v of swords

this card can represent a desire to reconcile and forgive. though you have a big ball of resentment that lingers from your struggles in the past--fighting losing battles, feeling like every action you took was futile--you are now in the mindset of being willing to forgive. forgiveness does not mean forgetfulness. the exhaustion and resentment that has been building up within you will not go away immediately, and it may never truly go away at all. but right now, you simply want to move on, and are doing your best to approach all conflicts with an open heart. it's difficult, and sometimes you aren't sure if it's the best method because of how much unresolved tension is still in the air. but you have decided that sometimes the hardest things in life are ultimately what will be the best for us, even if they are the opposite of what we originally desired.

future

iv of swords

this card can represent rest and contemplation. after all your struggles...after every hard fought battle, some won and some lost...there will be a time someday soon where all will be finally laid to rest. you will go through much heartbreak and an intense myriad emotions, some negative and some positive. this will not be for nothing. you will find that there will be time to heal and reflect on your choices. know that you have done your best, and that it is perfectly healthy to question your choices--but never regret them, because life is a series of ups and downs. eventually, we all come to a standstill. your period of recovery and finding your true place in life will come. until then, keep fighting for who you are, and never lose sight of what truly matters.
@Goblincat

lmao yeah i do this when im at an actual computer because its a lot to type so sometimes it takes awhile

past

vi of swords, reversed

this card can represent emotional baggage and unresolved conflicts. it seems in your past, the environment you were in was full of tension. you were constantly resisting change. change can be good, but in your case, these transitions were only going to bring hardship and pain. you fought against it as best you could, but you did not always win, and as a result you became incredibly disheartened with your way in life. you had a heavy heart and felt like every battle you would find yourself in, you would lose. it transformed you into a wary individual always on the look out for some person or circumstance that threatened your comfort.

present

v of swords

this card can represent a desire to reconcile and forgive. though you have a big ball of resentment that lingers from your struggles in the past--fighting losing battles, feeling like every action you took was futile--you are now in the mindset of being willing to forgive. forgiveness does not mean forgetfulness. the exhaustion and resentment that has been building up within you will not go away immediately, and it may never truly go away at all. but right now, you simply want to move on, and are doing your best to approach all conflicts with an open heart. it's difficult, and sometimes you aren't sure if it's the best method because of how much unresolved tension is still in the air. but you have decided that sometimes the hardest things in life are ultimately what will be the best for us, even if they are the opposite of what we originally desired.

future

iv of swords

this card can represent rest and contemplation. after all your struggles...after every hard fought battle, some won and some lost...there will be a time someday soon where all will be finally laid to rest. you will go through much heartbreak and an intense myriad emotions, some negative and some positive. this will not be for nothing. you will find that there will be time to heal and reflect on your choices. know that you have done your best, and that it is perfectly healthy to question your choices--but never regret them, because life is a series of ups and downs. eventually, we all come to a standstill. your period of recovery and finding your true place in life will come. until then, keep fighting for who you are, and never lose sight of what truly matters.
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 3 4