Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Raffle] 2019 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6
*blesses this thread*
*blesses this thread*
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
I’d love to join the raffle! Clan Banner in my bio!
I’d love to join the raffle! Clan Banner in my bio!
MyfNmKq.png
Put the button in my clan bio as well!
Put the button in my clan bio as well!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
i'd love to enter the raffle! unfortunately missed last year but i had a lot of fun the previous year. i like most of the suggestions but kinda curious about the custom site stuff. it sounds a bit complicated but i'm sure organizing the event is complicated so willing to try stuff out
i'd love to enter the raffle! unfortunately missed last year but i had a lot of fun the previous year. i like most of the suggestions but kinda curious about the custom site stuff. it sounds a bit complicated but i'm sure organizing the event is complicated so willing to try stuff out
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
Might join again this year but I've been on and off so maybe not. We'll see!
Might join again this year but I've been on and off so maybe not. We'll see!

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Lyka Yup, as you can see from the banner URLs, we also use Discord to host images xD Though you're free to use Discord as a hosting service, art submissions will still be through the link. I personally would love to use Discord to host the event because of the benefits of a bot, for example, but it was clear from the feedback we got last year that it works best for people to just use what they're familiar with: the FR site [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] @Tomata The hope is that the custom site is as easy as possible. This is what I'm imagining: You click the link to go to the website. A welcome page appears to let you know you're at the right place, with a big "Get Started" button. You then follow simple questions: What is your FR username? What is your FR ID? Would you like to be a backup Santa? Please rank your preferences, etc Then once you reach the end, it just gives you your form to copy paste into the forums. The questions also limit what options you reply with and come with a help popup if you're not sure what something is or what to do. Last year we had a form that required lots of scrolling, copy pasting and double checking, which I intend for the website to eliminate.
@Lyka
Yup, as you can see from the banner URLs, we also use Discord to host images xD Though you're free to use Discord as a hosting service, art submissions will still be through the link.

I personally would love to use Discord to host the event because of the benefits of a bot, for example, but it was clear from the feedback we got last year that it works best for people to just use what they're familiar with: the FR site

@Tomata
The hope is that the custom site is as easy as possible. This is what I'm imagining:
You click the link to go to the website.
A welcome page appears to let you know you're at the right place, with a big "Get Started" button.
You then follow simple questions: What is your FR username? What is your FR ID? Would you like to be a backup Santa? Please rank your preferences, etc
Then once you reach the end, it just gives you your form to copy paste into the forums.

The questions also limit what options you reply with and come with a help popup if you're not sure what something is or what to do. Last year we had a form that required lots of scrolling, copy pasting and double checking, which I intend for the website to eliminate.

FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
ohh im so excited!! I cant wait to participate again this year! ♥

I'm entering the raffle as well, with my sig and bio having the lovely badge!! ;w;

ohh im so excited!! I cant wait to participate again this year! ♥

I'm entering the raffle as well, with my sig and bio having the lovely badge!! ;w;

oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
I'm interested in the raffle, adding the icon in my bio now!
I'm interested in the raffle, adding the icon in my bio now!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Please let me join the raffle. I have the button in my profile and signature =)
Please let me join the raffle. I have the button in my profile and signature =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I'm interested in the raffle! I've put the button in my profile and sig.
I'm interested in the raffle! I've put the button in my profile and sig.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6