Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Raffle] 2019 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BrokenButterfly Added!
@BrokenButterfly Added!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Sorry folks, the website's just taking me much longer than I'd hoped, and we've been pretty busy: we hope to start this thing ASAP, so thank you for bearing with us.
Sorry folks, the website's just taking me much longer than I'd hoped, and we've been pretty busy: we hope to start this thing ASAP, so thank you for bearing with us.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash Can I sign up to be pinged with signups open? Or is it open?! There isn't a link and I just want to make sure I'm not missing a deadline or something [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@Hexlash
Can I sign up to be pinged with signups open? Or is it open?! There isn't a link and I just want to make sure I'm not missing a deadline or something
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer666

No worries! You are indeed on the pinglist for the 2019 signups. I have completed the sign up website, but regretfully, Lizzi is still quite Bizzi. Thank you for your patience and I'm really happy that you dropped in to double check. Apologies for spooking you ><", but rest assured you have not missed any deadline!
@eggdestroyer666

No worries! You are indeed on the pinglist for the 2019 signups. I have completed the sign up website, but regretfully, Lizzi is still quite Bizzi. Thank you for your patience and I'm really happy that you dropped in to double check. Apologies for spooking you ><", but rest assured you have not missed any deadline!
@Hexlash
All right! No worries :)
@Hexlash
All right! No worries :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
ping for openness please and also im interested in the gaoler thing :0
ping for openness please and also im interested in the gaoler thing :0
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Added your name to the pinglist for when the sign-ups open!
@Andraya Added your name to the pinglist for when the sign-ups open!
@Hexlash Could you add me to the pinglist as well please?
@Hexlash Could you add me to the pinglist as well please?
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@Bash you betcha! Added [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Bash you betcha! Added
As the raffle end date of Friday November 22nd at rollover draws near, I want to send out a last call for entering the raffle and make sure all participants check the Google Sheets to make sure I have noted down all entries correctly!
As the raffle end date of Friday November 22nd at rollover draws near, I want to send out a last call for entering the raffle and make sure all participants check the Google Sheets to make sure I have noted down all entries correctly!
1 2 3 4 5 6