Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | DArtsy. Art pile. [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DArtsy
ah that sort of explains the other artwork then i think? the art by Runi is sort of different i think ;;
she is a lovely dragon overall!
@DArtsy
ah that sort of explains the other artwork then i think? the art by Runi is sort of different i think ;;
she is a lovely dragon overall!
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
@DArtsy maaaan, this is impressive. Her skin looks porcelain (I make an impression as skin care addicted person). I just love the way it colored.
The dragon is simple but yet with personality. I can see why she inspired you.

Hey, you didn't show me this draw in the chat. Keeping secrets from me, huh? So add me to your updates pinglist then. I don't want to miss good stuff!
@DArtsy maaaan, this is impressive. Her skin looks porcelain (I make an impression as skin care addicted person). I just love the way it colored.
The dragon is simple but yet with personality. I can see why she inspired you.

Hey, you didn't show me this draw in the chat. Keeping secrets from me, huh? So add me to your updates pinglist then. I don't want to miss good stuff!
@vinci [quote]explains the other artwork then[/quote] Yes. There is one more art in her bio that clearly shows some other outfit worn before. @Drakoneet Skincare obsessed much, huh? Lol. I'm glad you liked. Forgive me to not update you on this one. It was a crazy and busy day for me. I will add you to the pinglish, of course.
@vinci
Quote:
explains the other artwork then
Yes. There is one more art in her bio that clearly shows some other outfit worn before.

@Drakoneet Skincare obsessed much, huh? Lol. I'm glad you liked. Forgive me to not update you on this one. It was a crazy and busy day for me. I will add you to the pinglish, of course.
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
your art is so fU- frICKING- pretty help :(((
lmk where i could commission you at !!
your art is so fU- frICKING- pretty help :(((
lmk where i could commission you at !!
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
@DArtsy First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [emoji=firework size=1] So glad you took some time for you and enjoyed yourself. This piece is so beautiful! I love it and all of your art. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If I EVER can afford some cash art I am surely gonna try to twist your arm. lol [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@DArtsy

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So glad you took some time for you and enjoyed yourself. This piece is so beautiful! I love it and all of your art. If I EVER can afford some cash art I am surely gonna try to twist your arm. lol
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@lovestrucksmile
Hi. You can read about commissioning me HERE
Contact me via PM (on FR) or via email.
@lovestrucksmile
Hi. You can read about commissioning me HERE
Contact me via PM (on FR) or via email.
@SweetieSweets Thank you ^____^ [quote]I am surely gonna try to twist your arm[/quote] Ouch. Lol. Please, be gentle XD
@SweetieSweets Thank you ^____^
Quote:
I am surely gonna try to twist your arm
Ouch. Lol. Please, be gentle XD
@DArtsy

XD Always gentle!
@DArtsy

XD Always gentle!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@DArtsy

Oh my goodness, how did I only see your thread just now?!?!

Please add me to your pinglist!! I'm in absolute love with your art and have been for a while. ;w;
@DArtsy

Oh my goodness, how did I only see your thread just now?!?!

Please add me to your pinglist!! I'm in absolute love with your art and have been for a while. ;w;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@DArtsy
o woah okay. the art you did and the other are pretty amazing though!
add me on the pinglist too please;; didn't know why i didn't notice that before :>
@DArtsy
o woah okay. the art you did and the other are pretty amazing though!
add me on the pinglist too please;; didn't know why i didn't notice that before :>
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11