Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | DArtsy. Art pile. [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DArtsy [quote]Forgive me to not update you on this one. It was a crazy and busy day for me.[/quote] No problem. Life strucks often, I get it. I just like your art so much. [i]Oh, hey, how about that bogsneak sketch? Post it?[/i]
@DArtsy
Quote:
Forgive me to not update you on this one. It was a crazy and busy day for me.
No problem. Life strucks often, I get it. I just like your art so much.
Oh, hey, how about that bogsneak sketch? Post it?
@DArtsy A belated happy birthday to youu!! :"D
Been afk for a while bc of exams oof;; I hope you had a good one!

As always, your gijinkas are always lovely to look at <333 I enjoy watching ppl spoil their dergs rotten with good art sjdsl <33
@DArtsy A belated happy birthday to youu!! :"D
Been afk for a while bc of exams oof;; I hope you had a good one!

As always, your gijinkas are always lovely to look at <333 I enjoy watching ppl spoil their dergs rotten with good art sjdsl <33
@Jinoga Hi! ^____^ [quote]how did I only see your thread just now[/quote] Because it is so recent. [quote]I'm in absolute love with your art and have been for a while[/quote] It makes me happy and smiley. Thank you! [i]Added you to the pinglist.[/i] -------- ------ @vinci [quote]the art you did and the other are pretty amazing though[/quote] Thank you very much. I hope to draw more in the future. ^___^ [i]Added you to the pinglist.[/i] ------ ------ @Drakoneet [quote]Life strucks often[/quote] Life s[size=1]tr[/size]ucks often. [quote]I just like your art so much[/quote] Owww. Warms my heart <3 [quote]how about that bogsneak sketch?[/quote] Too raw/doodlish. Nope ------ ------ @Kintoro Thank you <3 This year my Birthday was cozy and nice. [quote]your gijinkas are always lovely to look at <333[/quote] Nyooow <333 [quote]I enjoy watching ppl spoil their dergs rotten with good art[/quote] Me too, me too!! Do you have someone you can advise me with a creative lair?
@Jinoga Hi! ^____^
Quote:
how did I only see your thread just now
Because it is so recent.
Quote:
I'm in absolute love with your art and have been for a while
It makes me happy and smiley. Thank you!
Added you to the pinglist.

@vinci
Quote:
the art you did and the other are pretty amazing though
Thank you very much. I hope to draw more in the future. ^___^
Added you to the pinglist.

@Drakoneet
Quote:
Life strucks often
Life strucks often.
Quote:
I just like your art so much
Owww. Warms my heart <3
Quote:
how about that bogsneak sketch?
Too raw/doodlish. Nope

@Kintoro
Thank you <3 This year my Birthday was cozy and nice.
Quote:
your gijinkas are always lovely to look at <333
Nyooow <333
Quote:
I enjoy watching ppl spoil their dergs rotten with good art
Me too, me too!! Do you have someone you can advise me with a creative lair?
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
[quote]Too raw/doodlish. Nope[/quote] Amm. Well, if so. I just liked that doodle XP
Quote:
Too raw/doodlish. Nope
Amm. Well, if so. I just liked that doodle XP
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/pLX0Qqg5/BonesSC.png[/img] I did a mini-set of art for my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49503365]Shattered Construct[/url] pair and their hatchlings [i](to help me sell those ****)[/i] XD [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XYHss9bH/SkullSC.png[/img][/center] ---------- [color=transparent]@Kintoro @SweetieSweets @Drakoneet @Jinoga @vinci[/color] ---------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/pLX0Qqg5/BonesSC.png[/img] [size=6]A poll:[/size] [b]Should I post here only FR related art or any SFW artworks I'm working on or made?[/b] [LIST] [*]YES [*]NO [/LIST]
BonesSC.png

I did a mini-set of art for my Shattered Construct pair and their hatchlings
(to help me sell those ****) XD

SkullSC.png

@Kintoro @SweetieSweets @Drakoneet @Jinoga @vinci

BonesSC.png

A poll:

Should I post here only FR related art or any SFW artworks I'm working on or made?
  • YES
  • NO
Your artworks are beautiful! I love the coatl drawing he looks so cute and happy
Your artworks are beautiful! I love the coatl drawing he looks so cute and happy
MkWutJD.png
@DArtsy
Ugh people like you inspire me so much lol. Your art is stunning! Could I get pinged for new pieces you choose to share? ^^
@DArtsy
Ugh people like you inspire me so much lol. Your art is stunning! Could I get pinged for new pieces you choose to share? ^^
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
@DArtsy wow your art is so nice! I'd love to go on the pinglist! ^-^
@DArtsy wow your art is so nice! I'd love to go on the pinglist! ^-^
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
[quote=TwilitDragon]I'd love to go on the pinglist[/quote] [quote=Dreamson]Could I get pinged for new pieces you choose to share?[/quote] Of course, guys. I added you there. Thanks for your compliments @Dreamson @TwilitDragon! [i]They make me smile happily and blush[/i]. ---------- @razzamatazz Hhehe, that coatl is my very first attempt to draw FR dragons and he is so static/posing, but definitely looks happy. Thanks <3
TwilitDragon wrote:
I'd love to go on the pinglist
Dreamson wrote:
Could I get pinged for new pieces you choose to share?
Of course, guys. I added you there.
Thanks for your compliments @Dreamson @TwilitDragon! They make me smile happily and blush.
@razzamatazz Hhehe, that coatl is my very first attempt to draw FR dragons and he is so static/posing, but definitely looks happy. Thanks <3
@DArtsy YES! <33 I'd love to see your art, beyond FR-related content. I wanna see you working on different subjects too. <3
@DArtsy YES! <33 I'd love to see your art, beyond FR-related content. I wanna see you working on different subjects too. <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11