Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | DArtsy. Art pile. [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Loving Parakeet's art! Let me know if you EVER want to draw or toy with any of my Dragons, they would be more than willing to model for you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Loving Parakeet's art! Let me know if you EVER want to draw or toy with any of my Dragons, they would be more than willing to model for you!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
@Scorchmark I don't own an art store on FR yet. I'm thinking on it, brainstorming and drawing dragons to prove I can do it (to myself and my future clients). [b]To clarify the situation[/b] I'm a professional artist, I [s]live[/s] survive on it. No free art fishing here and FR currency doesn't pay my bills or feed me. My USD slots are available and all the info you can find in my profile. [u]If I draw dragons for fun, I draw my own or friend's.[/u] -------- One more gijinka I did for my "fodder" dragon. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/cHrzH7q7/Foxy-Game500.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50215572]For this dragon[/url] [i]So pity she ended up forgotten[/i] T___T
@Scorchmark I don't own an art store on FR yet. I'm thinking on it, brainstorming and drawing dragons to prove I can do it (to myself and my future clients).

To clarify the situation
I'm a professional artist, I live survive on it. No free art fishing here and FR currency doesn't pay my bills or feed me. My USD slots are available and all the info you can find in my profile.
If I draw dragons for fun, I draw my own or friend's.

One more gijinka I did for my "fodder" dragon.

Foxy-Game500.png

For this dragon
So pity she ended up forgotten T___T
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
GORGEOUS!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
GORGEOUS!!!!
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
TW8ViqF.png
bEf1jSq.gifpcQEfZU.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2dga.gif
This red head reminds me a zombie. Yellow eyes and greyish skin. Fox is awesome though.

I still can't understand why people have this mindset that art is lesser than other servises?
Ask a plummer to be enthusiastic and play with your pipes.
Ask chief from a restaurant to cook for you for free just for appreciation or some game currency.
Why artists should do free service?
This red head reminds me a zombie. Yellow eyes and greyish skin. Fox is awesome though.

I still can't understand why people have this mindset that art is lesser than other servises?
Ask a plummer to be enthusiastic and play with your pipes.
Ask chief from a restaurant to cook for you for free just for appreciation or some game currency.
Why artists should do free service?
@Drakoneet, really? Hmm, on my mobile it also looks more dirty than on PC. Seems like I just chose a bad color for her skin. Eyes are yellow because of Light flight, can't do much here. I could fix it but, nah, already published. Will definitely do if will print her.

Ehh, rest in peace my creation. I was hoping for a better future for you.

@SweetieSweets Thank you <3
@Drakoneet, really? Hmm, on my mobile it also looks more dirty than on PC. Seems like I just chose a bad color for her skin. Eyes are yellow because of Light flight, can't do much here. I could fix it but, nah, already published. Will definitely do if will print her.

Ehh, rest in peace my creation. I was hoping for a better future for you.

@SweetieSweets Thank you <3
@DArtsy [quote]Will definitely do if will print her.[/quote] Oh, so you have HQ version of her? Would you kindly share with me? [emoji=coatl love size=1] [i]On my friends laptop colors looks better on red-head girl.[/i]
@DArtsy
Quote:
Will definitely do if will print her.
Oh, so you have HQ version of her? Would you kindly share with me?
On my friends laptop colors looks better on red-head girl.
[quote]Would you kindly share with me? [/quote] @Drakoneet it'll be a trade [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
Quote:
Would you kindly share with me?
@Drakoneet it'll be a trade
It was my Birthday yesterday. I watched some nice anime and one pretty dragon lady joined my lair recently. All this inspired me to take some time for myself and draw something fast in manga style. Here is the portrait for my new pretty girl. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7YZb5Spb/Elewyn-Small.jpg[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35379576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353796/35379576_350.png[/img] [/url] --------- [color=transparent]@Kintoro @SweetieSweets
It was my Birthday yesterday. I watched some nice anime and one pretty dragon lady joined my lair recently.
All this inspired me to take some time for myself and draw something fast in manga style.
Here is the portrait for my new pretty girl.

Elewyn-Small.jpg

35379576_350.png

@Kintoro @SweetieSweets
@DArtsy i know i commented here before but i'm back again to fan over your art c: oKAY fiRSt oF aLL hAPPy bIrtHday![emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1] i hope you had a good one :> your anime style is so nice and jeez i just love your art/art style so much !! the skydancer is so well dressed as well *^* [size=1]ngl i could go on--[/size]
@DArtsy
i know i commented here before
but i'm back again to fan over your art c:
oKAY
fiRSt oF aLL
hAPPy bIrtHday!
i hope you had a good one :>
your anime style is so nice and jeez i just love your art/art style so much !!
the skydancer is so well dressed as well *^*
ngl i could go on--
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
@vinci Oh, but you're so welcome here anytime you want to talk ^___^ "hi" Thank you for the compliments <3 I'm flattered and blushed. Ahhah, my birthday cake was so delicious! Chocolate and vanilla cream. Sugar rush. XD [quote]your anime style is so nice[/quote] Thaaank youuu! I wasn't sure if I'm too rusty for that. It was a test and it turned out a pleasant time spending. She is a cute girl but details of her outfit made me tired too fast. [quote]the skydancer is so well dressed as well[/quote] Aww. She looks tender now, does she? I took her from AH with some artworks in bio. She was dressed differently in her previous lair.
@vinci Oh, but you're so welcome here anytime you want to talk ^___^ "hi"
Thank you for the compliments <3 I'm flattered and blushed.
Ahhah, my birthday cake was so delicious! Chocolate and vanilla cream. Sugar rush. XD
Quote:
your anime style is so nice
Thaaank youuu! I wasn't sure if I'm too rusty for that. It was a test and it turned out a pleasant time spending. She is a cute girl but details of her outfit made me tired too fast.
Quote:
the skydancer is so well dressed as well
Aww. She looks tender now, does she? I took her from AH with some artworks in bio. She was dressed differently in her previous lair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11