Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Fishy Family [Comic]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LIME IS ZOOM!!! Put me on the ping list this is too cute
LIME IS ZOOM!!! Put me on the ping list this is too cute
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
Note: I might end this comic due to fishie problems :(
Note: I might end this comic due to fishie problems :(
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@ChasingAndromeda @218715 @Joeydragonz @Molu @thestuffedanimal @qerrat @Bronzewing @Roseatsume @MLPMDog @LexS @ZoranaDragon @Rabigrace @Elda @SynaWyi @Solaristigres @OpalPlaguestone @miralay @PenziePines13 @BustaKnuckle @BirbDude

This isn't quite an update, yall might be wondering why I've been so quiet with the comic lately. Unfortunately the fish tank has had some problems. I don't think I should go too in depth with this, let's just say somefish was... evil. If you're curious feel free to PM me ^^ Basically no more fishies :( But this comic has really grown on me, and I'd love to continue it! So I've narrowed it down to a few choices:

1. Scrap this whole thing
2. Keep doing it, but just with drawings (like most comics are)
3. Redo the whole thread and start over with new fish (I'm *might* repopulate tank again. Maybe a betta or some guppies?)
4. Redo the whole thread and just make comics about other things?

I'd love some help figuring what to do with the comic ^^ Some ideas/opinions would be greatly appreciated <3

I had a lot of new pinglist users, sorry that I had to start your experience with My Fishy Family off like this >.<
@ChasingAndromeda @218715 @Joeydragonz @Molu @thestuffedanimal @qerrat @Bronzewing @Roseatsume @MLPMDog @LexS @ZoranaDragon @Rabigrace @Elda @SynaWyi @Solaristigres @OpalPlaguestone @miralay @PenziePines13 @BustaKnuckle @BirbDude

This isn't quite an update, yall might be wondering why I've been so quiet with the comic lately. Unfortunately the fish tank has had some problems. I don't think I should go too in depth with this, let's just say somefish was... evil. If you're curious feel free to PM me ^^ Basically no more fishies :( But this comic has really grown on me, and I'd love to continue it! So I've narrowed it down to a few choices:

1. Scrap this whole thing
2. Keep doing it, but just with drawings (like most comics are)
3. Redo the whole thread and start over with new fish (I'm *might* repopulate tank again. Maybe a betta or some guppies?)
4. Redo the whole thread and just make comics about other things?

I'd love some help figuring what to do with the comic ^^ Some ideas/opinions would be greatly appreciated <3

I had a lot of new pinglist users, sorry that I had to start your experience with My Fishy Family off like this >.<
124.png

Let us all have a minute of silence for these fishies. *slowly dying inside* such precious fish
Let us all have a minute of silence for these fishies. *slowly dying inside* such precious fish
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
@Rabigrace

Thank you ^^ I'm really glad someone gave feedback :) I don't necessarily have anything to do with the tank, and I like fish + have time for another... Just debating on if I want to go out and buy one and go through the painful procedure of putting them in quarantine for a period of time ;-;

@BirbDude

[insert silence]
@Rabigrace

Thank you ^^ I'm really glad someone gave feedback :) I don't necessarily have anything to do with the tank, and I like fish + have time for another... Just debating on if I want to go out and buy one and go through the painful procedure of putting them in quarantine for a period of time ;-;

@BirbDude

[insert silence]
124.png

Noooo! Not the fishie babies! [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
Noooo! Not the fishie babies!
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
Poor fishies!

Id say keep making the comic but do it with drawings, as someone else said, dont get new fish JUST to make a comic, get them only if you really want new fish
Poor fishies!

Id say keep making the comic but do it with drawings, as someone else said, dont get new fish JUST to make a comic, get them only if you really want new fish
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
Oh no!! What happened to them?!

Maybe continue, but drawings-only?
Oh no!! What happened to them?!

Maybe continue, but drawings-only?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Poor fish, press 'F' to pay respects...

F.

Respects payed.

I'd say continue the comic through drawings, and only get new fish if you really want to, the fish should be wanted not just bought for our entertainment ^ ^
Poor fish, press 'F' to pay respects...

F.

Respects payed.

I'd say continue the comic through drawings, and only get new fish if you really want to, the fish should be wanted not just bought for our entertainment ^ ^
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@MeKat
Omg I'm sooooo sorry for you and the fishies. ;( can you ping me when you make the new thread if you do? I'd recommend guppies because you can only house 1 betta fish in a tank with guppies you can have a few but I would definitely only recommend having male guppies kept together if females are kept together they'll fight and if a male and female are kept together they'll breed. If you do insist on having more than 1 betta fish in a tank then always only put multiple females, males will fight, and females and males well breed; but I wouldn't recommend because they could still possibly fight. Guppies are definitely your best option. I'd say for 2 betta fish 10g (I'd add 5g every time you put another betta in there.) and for 2-3 guppies 10g, a betta is a lot more work, they need slow flow, dim lights and you should really only keep one because females still could fight. You may have known all of this but I hope something helped, I'm so sorry for what happened to your fish. Please only buy new fish if you're going to care for them like the last cute fishies.

Also, I was wondering if when I get some fish if I could use your idea and make some comics about them.
@MeKat
Omg I'm sooooo sorry for you and the fishies. ;( can you ping me when you make the new thread if you do? I'd recommend guppies because you can only house 1 betta fish in a tank with guppies you can have a few but I would definitely only recommend having male guppies kept together if females are kept together they'll fight and if a male and female are kept together they'll breed. If you do insist on having more than 1 betta fish in a tank then always only put multiple females, males will fight, and females and males well breed; but I wouldn't recommend because they could still possibly fight. Guppies are definitely your best option. I'd say for 2 betta fish 10g (I'd add 5g every time you put another betta in there.) and for 2-3 guppies 10g, a betta is a lot more work, they need slow flow, dim lights and you should really only keep one because females still could fight. You may have known all of this but I hope something helped, I'm so sorry for what happened to your fish. Please only buy new fish if you're going to care for them like the last cute fishies.

Also, I was wondering if when I get some fish if I could use your idea and make some comics about them.
21045.png
•Ayo could you click those eggs/dragons please
[F2U] Bio codes
Wishlist
Coliseum Badges
• any prns
2yPiQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7