Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give Me a Dragon, You Get a Playlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@agentmissouri aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa honestly I just finished rewriting my main 5's lore and I'm really conflicted on which one to put down ;o; so here have the clan leader, but any of the 5 on my Main tab will make me happy if they interest you more! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7857559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78576/7857559_350.png[/img] [/url] bio's in their description box!
@agentmissouri aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa honestly I just finished rewriting my main 5's lore and I'm really conflicted on which one to put down ;o;

so here have the clan leader, but any of the 5 on my Main tab will make me happy if they interest you more!

7857559_350.png

bio's in their description box!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
@agentmissouri

Ah that's all beautiful music! I didn't get the chance to listen through all of them just yet, but I've listened to the beginnings of all of them.

I'll have to copy and paste it into his bio and listen to the songs some more, but I think the ideas are already coming to me haha.

Fun fact: I used to listen to Marina and the Diamonds music on repeat, so I've actually listened to Oh No! before, as well as a few other songs on that list, I just didn't remember the titles ^^;
@agentmissouri

Ah that's all beautiful music! I didn't get the chance to listen through all of them just yet, but I've listened to the beginnings of all of them.

I'll have to copy and paste it into his bio and listen to the songs some more, but I think the ideas are already coming to me haha.

Fun fact: I used to listen to Marina and the Diamonds music on repeat, so I've actually listened to Oh No! before, as well as a few other songs on that list, I just didn't remember the titles ^^;
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
[center]@agentmissouri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43170151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431702/43170151_350.png[/img] [/url] Celsior doesn't have any lore yet, but I do have a general feel about his personality. He's quite the snob but definitely not stupid. He has a little quote in [s]potentially incorrect[/s] latin that translates to "That which the world gives, I take."[/center]
@agentmissouri

43170151_350.png

Celsior doesn't have any lore yet, but I do have a general feel about his personality. He's quite the snob but definitely not stupid. He has a little quote in potentially incorrect latin that translates to "That which the world gives, I take."
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
- dragonomics!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42569651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425697/42569651_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a bio if you want to take a look at it (my bios are rather short and to the point, don't worry XD), but basically, he's a gentleman with a serious dark streak and love for ancient lore and dark magic~

42569651_350.png

He has a bio if you want to take a look at it (my bios are rather short and to the point, don't worry XD), but basically, he's a gentleman with a serious dark streak and love for ancient lore and dark magic~
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
@Glacierstar I love this girl and her kitty! I relate to being a disaster around cats.

1. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2. Baby You're a Haunted House - Gerard Way
3. Down With the Fallen - Starset
4. Oops I Did It Again - Brittney Spears (I had to include this as a little bit of a jokey one--I couldn't help myself)
5. Leave the City - Twenty One Pilots (another repeated song, but it's pretty good for exiling)
6. Already Gone - Sleeping at Last
7. Renegades - X Ambassadors
8. Natural - Imagine Dragons (for her restoring kitties' ability to fight!)

I hope you enjoy it!

@EmpressAkitla He is a good boy! I love him!! And he is a boy in love!! This playlist in terms of genre is a little everywhere but I think it's fitting!

1. Sunflower - Post Malone and Swae Lee (this was an obvious one, but I also think it applies to he and Pricklypear)
2. In the Woods Somewhere - Hozier
3. Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine
4. The Night We Met - Lord Huron
5. Kill of the Night - Gin Wigmore (since he was a seeker working to track and eliminate aliens)
6. Trouble - Never Shout Never
7. Believe - Mumford and Sons
8. Secrets - OneRepublic

I hope you liked it!

@thehellscape I didn't have any lore or anything for this guy, so I just went for a kind of aesthetic/vibe playlist! He seems like an old soul so I kind of went with that! Like maybe he was closed off but eventually he became the "grandpa friend". I also think maybe hes a scholar of some kind and likes to study and he loves the smell of old books.

1. Pompeii - Bastille
2. When We Were Young - Adele
3. City of Stars - Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, from "La La Land"
4. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
5. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
6. Riptide - Vance Joy
7. Across the Universe - Jim Sturgess
8. Home - Daughter

I hope you like it!
@Glacierstar I love this girl and her kitty! I relate to being a disaster around cats.

1. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2. Baby You're a Haunted House - Gerard Way
3. Down With the Fallen - Starset
4. Oops I Did It Again - Brittney Spears (I had to include this as a little bit of a jokey one--I couldn't help myself)
5. Leave the City - Twenty One Pilots (another repeated song, but it's pretty good for exiling)
6. Already Gone - Sleeping at Last
7. Renegades - X Ambassadors
8. Natural - Imagine Dragons (for her restoring kitties' ability to fight!)

I hope you enjoy it!

@EmpressAkitla He is a good boy! I love him!! And he is a boy in love!! This playlist in terms of genre is a little everywhere but I think it's fitting!

1. Sunflower - Post Malone and Swae Lee (this was an obvious one, but I also think it applies to he and Pricklypear)
2. In the Woods Somewhere - Hozier
3. Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine
4. The Night We Met - Lord Huron
5. Kill of the Night - Gin Wigmore (since he was a seeker working to track and eliminate aliens)
6. Trouble - Never Shout Never
7. Believe - Mumford and Sons
8. Secrets - OneRepublic

I hope you liked it!

@thehellscape I didn't have any lore or anything for this guy, so I just went for a kind of aesthetic/vibe playlist! He seems like an old soul so I kind of went with that! Like maybe he was closed off but eventually he became the "grandpa friend". I also think maybe hes a scholar of some kind and likes to study and he loves the smell of old books.

1. Pompeii - Bastille
2. When We Were Young - Adele
3. City of Stars - Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, from "La La Land"
4. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
5. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
6. Riptide - Vance Joy
7. Across the Universe - Jim Sturgess
8. Home - Daughter

I hope you like it!
@agentmissouri Could you also do one for Abyss, the girlfriend of Scream? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47798514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477986/47798514_350.png[/img] [/url] Her lore is nearly the same as Screams but she's more likely to help a dragon that has fallen into water, and when she's near Scream won't eat any dragons. Even though she helps dragons she also steals from them, as she likes shiny things. (So she has caused a few shipwrecks)
@agentmissouri
Could you also do one for Abyss, the girlfriend of Scream?

47798514_350.png

Her lore is nearly the same as Screams but she's more likely to help a dragon that has fallen into water, and when she's near Scream won't eat any dragons.
Even though she helps dragons she also steals from them, as she likes shiny things. (So she has caused a few shipwrecks)
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@agentmissouri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52345696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523457/52345696_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you please do Chrysanthe? I don’t have any lore written for her yet, but she’s a cartographer in pursuit of knowledge. A studious dragon, she wants to learn and discover as much as the world has to offer. She likes libraries, ancient marble ruins, and the scent of musty old books.
@agentmissouri

52345696_350.png

Could you please do Chrysanthe? I don’t have any lore written for her yet, but she’s a cartographer in pursuit of knowledge. A studious dragon, she wants to learn and discover as much as the world has to offer. She likes libraries, ancient marble ruins, and the scent of musty old books.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@agentmissouri You're probably swamped with requests rn, but if you have time do you think you could do my boy Caelaar? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22772992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227730/22772992_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have his lore written up in his bio yet, but essentially he grew up in a separate clan and fell in love with his childhood friend Azazel, but when he accidentally broke one of the essential laws of his old clan, he was forced to flee the clan and let everyone he knew in that clan assume he was dead. He reunited with Azazel years later and helped him found a new clan.
@agentmissouri You're probably swamped with requests rn, but if you have time do you think you could do my boy Caelaar?

22772992_350.png

I don't have his lore written up in his bio yet, but essentially he grew up in a separate clan and fell in love with his childhood friend Azazel, but when he accidentally broke one of the essential laws of his old clan, he was forced to flee the clan and let everyone he knew in that clan assume he was dead. He reunited with Azazel years later and helped him found a new clan.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@agentmissouri

Dude, I love half of those songs already! I especially love In the Woods Somewhere. It’s the main theme for one of my other characters who’s dealing with some of his own demons. But it works for Sunflower, too.

Gah. This is awesome. Thanks so much. :)
@agentmissouri

Dude, I love half of those songs already! I especially love In the Woods Somewhere. It’s the main theme for one of my other characters who’s dealing with some of his own demons. But it works for Sunflower, too.

Gah. This is awesome. Thanks so much. :)
l0yYPBF.png
@Farwalker Ooh a scary gal! I really enjoy doing these darker playlists!

1. Castle - Halsey
2. you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
3. Heathens - Twenty One Pilot
4. Be Prepared - From "The Lion King"
5. Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Panic! At the Disco
6. 400 Lux - Lorde
7. Jungle - X Ambassadors
8. Killer Queen - Queen

Hope you enjoyed! I think it's a playlist perfect for a future queen!

@Rainbowarcher22 another darker playlist! I'm loving these!

1. Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey
2. Green Light - Lorde
3. Between the Cheats - Amy Winehouse
4. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds
5. Devil's Backbone - The Civil Wars
6. Control - Halsey
7. Devil Devil - Milck
8. Alone - Halsey

Hope you liked it!
@Farwalker Ooh a scary gal! I really enjoy doing these darker playlists!

1. Castle - Halsey
2. you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
3. Heathens - Twenty One Pilot
4. Be Prepared - From "The Lion King"
5. Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Panic! At the Disco
6. 400 Lux - Lorde
7. Jungle - X Ambassadors
8. Killer Queen - Queen

Hope you enjoyed! I think it's a playlist perfect for a future queen!

@Rainbowarcher22 another darker playlist! I'm loving these!

1. Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey
2. Green Light - Lorde
3. Between the Cheats - Amy Winehouse
4. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds
5. Devil's Backbone - The Civil Wars
6. Control - Halsey
7. Devil Devil - Milck
8. Alone - Halsey

Hope you liked it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8