Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give Me a Dragon, You Get a Playlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@agentmissouri I love it! Fortunate Son is from one of my favorite bands!
@agentmissouri I love it! Fortunate Son is from one of my favorite bands!
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@RyeKnight a little off-topic but he is a Very Pretty Boy! and I found it funny, bc a friend who I knit with who also spins her own yarn has a partner called Mazin. What are the odds He seems very distinguished yet chill and I love him.

1. C'mon - Panic! At the Disco and fun. (I thought of this one for him meeting Mazin)
2. My Blood - Twenty One Pilots (I feel like this one really gives me the kind of vibe for him being a reliable and steadfast second in command)
3. Ophelia - The Lumineers (I included this one about Uzume)
4. High Hopes - Kodaline
5. Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
6. Daughters - John Mayer
7. Flaws - Bastille
8. Lulu's Pie Song - Sara Bareilles (this one is about making pies, but I can see it being Hayate and one of the hatchlings talking about weaving instead of, well, pies)

Hope you enjoy it!!
@RyeKnight a little off-topic but he is a Very Pretty Boy! and I found it funny, bc a friend who I knit with who also spins her own yarn has a partner called Mazin. What are the odds He seems very distinguished yet chill and I love him.

1. C'mon - Panic! At the Disco and fun. (I thought of this one for him meeting Mazin)
2. My Blood - Twenty One Pilots (I feel like this one really gives me the kind of vibe for him being a reliable and steadfast second in command)
3. Ophelia - The Lumineers (I included this one about Uzume)
4. High Hopes - Kodaline
5. Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
6. Daughters - John Mayer
7. Flaws - Bastille
8. Lulu's Pie Song - Sara Bareilles (this one is about making pies, but I can see it being Hayate and one of the hatchlings talking about weaving instead of, well, pies)

Hope you enjoy it!!
@kuramika I love this girl!! She's got such a nice look and reminds me a lot of Keyleth from Critical Role. I also love her art! She gives me a really peaceful, chill vibe while also demanding respect in a kind of mystical way!

1. Strawberry Fields Forever - Ania
2. After the Storm - Mumford and Sons
3. Boats and Birds - Gregory & the Hawk
4. Colors of the Wind - from "Pocahontas" (I really got this one from the line in her lore about learning to sing from the wind)
5. Sunlight - Hozier
6. Thunder - Imagine Dragons (She's a leader after all, the lightning before the thunder)
7. Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
8. Wild Things - Alessia Cara

I hope you like it!! I loved making this one!!
@kuramika I love this girl!! She's got such a nice look and reminds me a lot of Keyleth from Critical Role. I also love her art! She gives me a really peaceful, chill vibe while also demanding respect in a kind of mystical way!

1. Strawberry Fields Forever - Ania
2. After the Storm - Mumford and Sons
3. Boats and Birds - Gregory & the Hawk
4. Colors of the Wind - from "Pocahontas" (I really got this one from the line in her lore about learning to sing from the wind)
5. Sunlight - Hozier
6. Thunder - Imagine Dragons (She's a leader after all, the lightning before the thunder)
7. Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
8. Wild Things - Alessia Cara

I hope you like it!! I loved making this one!!
@agentmissouri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44426655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444267/44426655_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you make Bennu a playlist? She's got a bit of lore herself if it helps! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@agentmissouri

44426655_350.png

Could you make Bennu a playlist? She's got a bit of lore herself if it helps!
@agentmissouri

Wow I love all the songs you picked out! Also that is a pretty weird coincidence with your weaving, I actually took the name Mazin for my dragon from my character in Fire Emblem Awakening. I do love Panic! At the Disco and Twenty One Pilots (I also love the one that was from Meet the Robinsons, it's one of my favorite movies). Also the Pie Song is very cute, and I could see it being about weaving kinda like:

"Let's make a new one Papa, what do you say?
I love it when you let me pick out the shade
Silver and amber and copper and Father"

(Wow it's hard finding good colors ending in R with two syllables)
@agentmissouri

Wow I love all the songs you picked out! Also that is a pretty weird coincidence with your weaving, I actually took the name Mazin for my dragon from my character in Fire Emblem Awakening. I do love Panic! At the Disco and Twenty One Pilots (I also love the one that was from Meet the Robinsons, it's one of my favorite movies). Also the Pie Song is very cute, and I could see it being about weaving kinda like:

"Let's make a new one Papa, what do you say?
I love it when you let me pick out the shade
Silver and amber and copper and Father"

(Wow it's hard finding good colors ending in R with two syllables)
ew9u8Xp.png
@agentmissouri here is my girl Sly!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49799713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497998/49799713_350.png[/img] [/url] there's a little written in her bio, but basically she's the mischievous and fickle goddess of death, who was pretty detached and aloof towards the mortal world until she fell in love with her girlfriend Lilyrose. i could definitely see both edgy stuff and sweet love songs being part of her themes!
@agentmissouri
here is my girl Sly!!

49799713_350.png

there's a little written in her bio, but basically she's the mischievous and fickle goddess of death, who was pretty detached and aloof towards the mortal world until she fell in love with her girlfriend Lilyrose. i could definitely see both edgy stuff and sweet love songs being part of her themes!
@agentmissouri

Oh, wow, these are fantastic! I especially love "Mama" and "Leave the City." The former really captures his personality, I feel, and his situation of turning his back on his whole upbringing. The latter is a perfect summary of his current situation and his continual struggles against the depressing undertows of his condition. Thank you so much :D
@agentmissouri

Oh, wow, these are fantastic! I especially love "Mama" and "Leave the City." The former really captures his personality, I feel, and his situation of turning his back on his whole upbringing. The latter is a perfect summary of his current situation and his continual struggles against the depressing undertows of his condition. Thank you so much :D
@agentmissouri
Thank you so much for the playlist! I love the aesthetic you came up with for her! Melancholy and warm winter breezes really fit her! I love all the songs you chose as well, especially the first one! I listened to House of Memories a lot in the past, but I forgot about it in the past year. It was great to get to remind myself how much I enjoyed that song again! Thanks!
@agentmissouri
Thank you so much for the playlist! I love the aesthetic you came up with for her! Melancholy and warm winter breezes really fit her! I love all the songs you chose as well, especially the first one! I listened to House of Memories a lot in the past, but I forgot about it in the past year. It was great to get to remind myself how much I enjoyed that song again! Thanks!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@agentmissouri Could I get a playlist for this guy? [s]I need ideas for a PMV project haha[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43008399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430084/43008399_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got a bit written in his bio (kind of out of date), he's part of a pinkerlocke/legacy of war, but I've marked him "essential" if you catch my drift haha. But basically he was arrested and exiled because he let his daughters die, and on his travel's he was being and emo jerk to his group members. He got exceedingly angry when the guard and the medic had and adopted children, and slightly miffed when another in his group had hatchlings in his group later on. However, he changed when he watched the guard he was with get struck down by an Emperor and actually began to care about the group he was traveling with, realizing that they'd become the closest thing to a [i]real[/i] family he'd had. And, he realized that all the pain they were feeling was essentially because of him. He began caring about others and had even gone as far to adopt an orphaned Coatl. I mean, there's a link to the pinkerlocke if you want to read it but that's up to you haha. Feel free to think up your own idea for him <3
@agentmissouri

Could I get a playlist for this guy? I need ideas for a PMV project haha

43008399_350.png

He's got a bit written in his bio (kind of out of date), he's part of a pinkerlocke/legacy of war, but I've marked him "essential" if you catch my drift haha.

But basically he was arrested and exiled because he let his daughters die, and on his travel's he was being and emo jerk to his group members. He got exceedingly angry when the guard and the medic had and adopted children, and slightly miffed when another in his group had hatchlings in his group later on.

However, he changed when he watched the guard he was with get struck down by an Emperor and actually began to care about the group he was traveling with, realizing that they'd become the closest thing to a real family he'd had. And, he realized that all the pain they were feeling was essentially because of him. He began caring about others and had even gone as far to adopt an orphaned Coatl.

I mean, there's a link to the pinkerlocke if you want to read it but that's up to you haha.

Feel free to think up your own idea for him <3
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@agentmissouri Hope youre not too swamped! Could i get a playlist for this girl? She has writing in her bio for inspo, but the Tl;dr of it is that she was a psychopomp who got fired because she failed to reap the soul of her cat nine times and was sent to the mortal plane where she decided to live out her days granting claws to cats so they can fight off other psychopomps. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46074979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460750/46074979_350.png[/img] [/url]
@agentmissouri
Hope youre not too swamped! Could i get a playlist for this girl?
She has writing in her bio for inspo, but the Tl;dr of it is that she was a psychopomp who got fired because she failed to reap the soul of her cat nine times and was sent to the mortal plane where she decided to live out her days granting claws to cats so they can fight off other psychopomps.

46074979_350.png
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8