Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Flight Rising Fanzine
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Suseonhwa & @MyrrhAndDaydream

Thanks guys! I usually check my email every day so that won't be a problem. And one more question; for the portfolio, does the writing have to be strictly FR or can I submit some non-FR works too.
@Suseonhwa & @MyrrhAndDaydream

Thanks guys! I usually check my email every day so that won't be a problem. And one more question; for the portfolio, does the writing have to be strictly FR or can I submit some non-FR works too.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat you may submit non-FR works, though we prefer FR-related works. So if you can, try and submit FR stuff? But we wont turn you away if you can't :) You're piece for the zine itself must be FR related though in some form or another
@onyxbat you may submit non-FR works, though we prefer FR-related works. So if you can, try and submit FR stuff? But we wont turn you away if you can't :) You're piece for the zine itself must be FR related though in some form or another
Ar3AeBGm.png
Alright cool, thanks I can do half and half; 2 FR and 2 non-FR.
Alright cool, thanks I can do half and half; 2 FR and 2 non-FR.
@onyxbat sounds good!
@onyxbat sounds good!
Ar3AeBGm.png
@amazingfade @onyxbat @shunkerbelle @Aehdncl @MyrhhAndDaydream @softdemon @hyzenthlaay

we have a twitter!

We'd also like to announce that it is highly likely that the zine, due to FR restrictions, will not be printed.

(as of 06/18/19-updates on messages sent to staff inquiring the nature of the zine itself to follow). post re: zine on help forum

Instead, we'll have a digital-only zine, with digital-only merch (e.g. wallpapers)! Let us know what you want to see, and whether or not the project should be for profit for everyone involved (creators) or free for the FR community.

That's mostly it. These are all things we're still talking about-any input is appreciated!

Cheers!
@amazingfade @onyxbat @shunkerbelle @Aehdncl @MyrhhAndDaydream @softdemon @hyzenthlaay

we have a twitter!

We'd also like to announce that it is highly likely that the zine, due to FR restrictions, will not be printed.

(as of 06/18/19-updates on messages sent to staff inquiring the nature of the zine itself to follow). post re: zine on help forum

Instead, we'll have a digital-only zine, with digital-only merch (e.g. wallpapers)! Let us know what you want to see, and whether or not the project should be for profit for everyone involved (creators) or free for the FR community.

That's mostly it. These are all things we're still talking about-any input is appreciated!

Cheers!
Ar3AeBGm.png
Blesssss! Applied just now and super pumped! I already love doing zines, but for the DRAGONS!? Hell yes :3
Blesssss! Applied just now and super pumped! I already love doing zines, but for the DRAGONS!? Hell yes :3
Just applied as a writer! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] Can I be added to the pinglist?
Just applied as a writer! Can I be added to the pinglist?
Dont look I just did this for the achievement
@Pericci

Pinging myself so I don't forget about this :D
@Pericci

Pinging myself so I don't forget about this :D
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Just applied as a writer today. Super thrilled about this! Even if I don't make the cut, I'm pumped.
Just applied as a writer today. Super thrilled about this! Even if I don't make the cut, I'm pumped.
@actualdikdik thanks for the app! XD I've added you to the pinglist
@actualdikdik thanks for the app! XD I've added you to the pinglist
Ar3AeBGm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11