Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Flight Rising Fanzine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
hello !! @InkedFlight sent me here and this project looks super interesting! i'd love to help out by being a mod if possible :0
hello !! @InkedFlight sent me here and this project looks super interesting! i'd love to help out by being a mod if possible :0
IRGHmwD.gif
@huntergatherer

Awesome! Moving to dms
@huntergatherer

Awesome! Moving to dms
Ar3AeBGm.png
bump!

I'm estimating next week to open applications. I have to talk to some people first but for now I'm gonna gently bump this thread. Anybody have an idea for a theme?

@amazingfade @onyxbat @shunkerbelle @Aehdncl
bump!

I'm estimating next week to open applications. I have to talk to some people first but for now I'm gonna gently bump this thread. Anybody have an idea for a theme?

@amazingfade @onyxbat @shunkerbelle @Aehdncl
Ar3AeBGm.png
Greetings! May I be added to the pinglist? I may be interested in applying when they open.
Greetings! May I be added to the pinglist? I may be interested in applying when they open.
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
@MyrrhAndDaydream sure!
@MyrrhAndDaydream sure!
Ar3AeBGm.png
im probably not gonna be able to join, but im definitely interested! can i be added to the pinglist ? (btw, if this message sends multiple times blame my internet [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1])
im probably not gonna be able to join, but im definitely interested! can i be added to the pinglist ?

(btw, if this message sends multiple times blame my internet )
Totally not a dragon hoarder
Also selling some cool dragons
here
@softdemon LOL XD (Ill add you!)
@softdemon LOL XD (Ill add you!)
Ar3AeBGm.png
Theme ideas;

- Nature
- Humanized
- Lore (Like people write or draw their dragon's lore or try to work with someone else's lore!)
Theme ideas;

- Nature
- Humanized
- Lore (Like people write or draw their dragon's lore or try to work with someone else's lore!)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat thanks for the suggestions! I'll try and put up a poll but for now I'll just be collecting theme ideas for now so if you have anymore lmk!
@onyxbat thanks for the suggestions! I'll try and put up a poll but for now I'll just be collecting theme ideas for now so if you have anymore lmk!
Ar3AeBGm.png
No problem! Thanks for hosting this. :)
No problem! Thanks for hosting this. :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11