Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Show me a dragon, I'll give you (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@botonist For Mars: I am a dawn-daughter, Found in the pale light of the rising sun, A foundling-child, a fading-child, Whose life had barely begun. They found me there, my parents young, They held me safe within their claws, And they nursed me to health again, And now we bloom because We have each other, tooth and claw. I am their dragon-daughter dear, I watch her brew, I watch her plant; With my moms I never will fear. Enjoy~! [emoji=sun]
@botonist

For Mars:

I am a dawn-daughter,
Found in the pale light of the rising sun,
A foundling-child, a fading-child,
Whose life had barely begun.
They found me there, my parents young,
They held me safe within their claws,
And they nursed me to health again,
And now we bloom because
We have each other, tooth and claw.
I am their dragon-daughter dear,
I watch her brew, I watch her plant;
With my moms I never will fear.

Enjoy~!
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Buckets For Caerus: Freeze, villain. I will not Hesitate to leave you rot. This is my place, Here is my plot. Think not that you will leave this spot. Bloom my veins with ice, My magic crackles thrice, And in the dirt You’ll be left hurt, No other could suffice. Here is my goal for which I am fit: Though I cannot kill god, I will make him sit. For Cheryi: Look not too close. Let me twist and bloom. O, I am a poor host, Come inside this room. Around us hangs heavy boughs. I planted them myself. Flowers twist around my brow, They keep me in good health. Here you see my darlings, My garden is my life. Take care and don’t start snarling - Take my dear advice For you will not start strife. Enjoy! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Buckets

For Caerus:

Freeze, villain. I will not
Hesitate to leave you rot.
This is my place,
Here is my plot.
Think not that you will leave this spot.

Bloom my veins with ice,
My magic crackles thrice,
And in the dirt
You’ll be left hurt,
No other could suffice.

Here is my goal for which I am fit:
Though I cannot kill god, I will make him sit.

For Cheryi:

Look not too close.
Let me twist and bloom.
O, I am a poor host,
Come inside this room.
Around us hangs heavy boughs.
I planted them myself.
Flowers twist around my brow,
They keep me in good health.
Here you see my darlings,
My garden is my life.
Take care and don’t start snarling -
Take my dear advice
For you will not start strife.

Enjoy!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@CatkinStarchild For Zeal: Dance bright, starlight, I do what I can to make it right. Back down upon the ground again, The headiness of starshine I can’t abstain, I yearn, I burst, I breathe and wind Imagining a sky that isn’t quite right. I feel a distant subtle burn, I know not for what my soul does yearn, But it crackles around my head once more, The clouds in my heart, the ancient downpour. But locked I am on the earth today, So lean close and listen to what I say. Thank you and enjoy~! [emoji=familiar heart]
@CatkinStarchild

For Zeal:

Dance bright, starlight,
I do what I can to make it right.
Back down upon the ground again,
The headiness of starshine I can’t abstain,
I yearn, I burst, I breathe and wind
Imagining a sky that isn’t quite right.
I feel a distant subtle burn,
I know not for what my soul does yearn,
But it crackles around my head once more,
The clouds in my heart, the ancient downpour.
But locked I am on the earth today,
So lean close and listen to what I say.

Thank you and enjoy~!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Crimsonpizza For Dahlia: A thousand nights for the world to end, And all that history to impend, Follow me to my dark den, This tale to you I’ll lend: The Counsel, they said that it would come, The witch, she just refused to run, Teeth in the dark and a cauldron half done, Her plans only just begun. Watch for the sunrise, look to the sky. You’ll know that it’s coming when it doesn’t look right. Look when the eclipse o’er the sun drapes. You know that it’s coming. You have to escape. Enjoy! [emoji=purple gem 2]
@Crimsonpizza

For Dahlia:

A thousand nights for the world to end,
And all that history to impend,
Follow me to my dark den,
This tale to you I’ll lend:

The Counsel, they said that it would come,
The witch, she just refused to run,
Teeth in the dark and a cauldron half done,
Her plans only just begun.

Watch for the sunrise, look to the sky.
You’ll know that it’s coming when it doesn’t look right.
Look when the eclipse o’er the sun drapes.
You know that it’s coming. You have to escape.

Enjoy!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver

Oh my gosh I love it so much, thank you! ^^
@SilverSilver

Oh my gosh I love it so much, thank you! ^^
VGxuHXT.png
@GayScreeching For Zereinity: A leader is admired, but a boss is feared, The plague did spread, and flesh it seared, I knew it could be battled despite what appeared, With cunning and plans I would not be afeared. In the land of the plague we settled awhile, I grew and got stronger and ran through the trials. I donned the wolf’s hide, bared my teeth in a smile, My enemies remember me by my profile. A dragoness scarred I decided to court, In this endeavor I would not fall short. Now in these fierce lands together we fly, We are bold and are strong, she and I. For Heguk: Look not close, I won’t feel pain. Over and under, We’re above again. I know their fear, I’ve seen their eyes. I’ve stepped over the bones, Seen where it lies. Cross not my clan Without a plan. With needle-knife and cunning strife, Prepare to watch your life. For Tallimosques: Crimson cuts, And sinks down in, I bare my teeth, And further in I crash and bleed Blindsided rage, I’ll not be lashed, I’ll not be caged, A spirit free Opposed of serenity; That’ll be me. For Clost: The mushroom fields turn to mist. There I will sit, I tend in the gloom, The plaguemaker’s womb. Cover my eyes in bone and dust, Take a seat at the feast of copper and rust. Where in the dim they flicker, I assure, I will be quicker. Look not head, gaze only behind, Cross the fields, you’ll be With those of mine. Enjoy~! [emoji=plague rune]
@GayScreeching

For Zereinity:

A leader is admired, but a boss is feared,
The plague did spread, and flesh it seared,
I knew it could be battled despite what appeared,
With cunning and plans I would not be afeared.

In the land of the plague we settled awhile,
I grew and got stronger and ran through the trials.
I donned the wolf’s hide, bared my teeth in a smile,
My enemies remember me by my profile.

A dragoness scarred I decided to court,
In this endeavor I would not fall short.
Now in these fierce lands together we fly,
We are bold and are strong, she and I.

For Heguk:

Look not close,
I won’t feel pain.
Over and under,
We’re above again.

I know their fear,
I’ve seen their eyes.
I’ve stepped over the bones,
Seen where it lies.

Cross not my clan
Without a plan.
With needle-knife and cunning strife,
Prepare to watch your life.

For Tallimosques:

Crimson cuts,
And sinks down in,
I bare my teeth,
And further in
I crash and bleed
Blindsided rage,
I’ll not be lashed,
I’ll not be caged,
A spirit free
Opposed of serenity;
That’ll be me.

For Clost:

The mushroom fields turn to mist.
There I will sit,
I tend in the gloom,
The plaguemaker’s womb.

Cover my eyes in bone and dust,
Take a seat at the feast of copper and rust.
Where in the dim they flicker,
I assure, I will be quicker.

Look not head, gaze only behind,
Cross the fields, you’ll be
With those of mine.

Enjoy~!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Dracana For Creed: Draw me in, I fall within, A lullaby of violin And distant cries of crashing crows, They come to me, for I now know Where I do burn and I do lie, I watch the strangely burning sky, They reach for me, caress my fur, They smell of smoke, of burning myrrh, Bound as my mother was, Bound I will be, Bound by my own paws, I cannot be free. Enjoy! [emoji=crescent moon 1]
@Dracana

For Creed:

Draw me in, I fall within,
A lullaby of violin
And distant cries of crashing crows,
They come to me, for I now know
Where I do burn and I do lie,
I watch the strangely burning sky,
They reach for me, caress my fur,
They smell of smoke, of burning myrrh,
Bound as my mother was,
Bound I will be,
Bound by my own paws, I cannot be free.

Enjoy!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver - Thank you so much! Can you write one for Rebar too? He has a very short lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47736093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477361/47736093_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver - Thank you so much! Can you write one for Rebar too? He has a very short lore.

47736093_350.png
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@SilverSilver

That was beautiful! Thank you so much! <3
@SilverSilver

That was beautiful! Thank you so much! <3
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SilverSilver If you're still doing these I'd love to get poems for two of my dergs [emoji=coatl laughing] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49834313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498344/49834313_350.png[/img] This is Orion, she helps the Arcanist form and aid new stars that are being formed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42507680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425077/42507680_350.png[/img] And this is Atlantis. He's from..... the lost city of Atlantis and a protector of it
@SilverSilver If you're still doing these I'd love to get poems for two of my dergs

49834313_350.png

This is Orion, she helps the Arcanist form and aid new stars that are being formed

42507680_350.png

And this is Atlantis. He's from..... the lost city of Atlantis and a protector of it
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21